Photo

Halo: The Master Chief Collection

101 replies to this topic
CReaper210
  • CReaper210

Kingpin

• Members

Posted 11 November 2014 - 07:56 PM

Is this limited time? If so, how long do I have to get it?

Is what limited time? The game? Nah, it's like any other game.

I mean the bundle. Are all 4 only going to be offered together at $60 for a short amount of time?

No. The 4 games are together permanently. They are one game as a whole with one combined user interface and achievement list.

It's similar to the Serious Sam collection, Hitman trilogy, or Orange Box game, if you've ever played any of those.

• N4TE likes this

Fraizer
  • Fraizer

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA Online]

Posted 11 November 2014 - 08:58 PM Edited by FRAIZER, 11 November 2014 - 09:11 PM.

I was able to get on one MP game. Halo 1s Blood gulch capture the flag. Let's just say, Halo 1 multiplayer has not aged well. For me at least. It was so bland and boring.

E: Also this happened. LOL! http://gameclipscont...97907b523a245ce
  • CReaper210 likes this

iiConTr0v3rSYx
  • iiConTr0v3rSYx

Warning.... Warning... Controversy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 November 2014 - 02:32 AM

Takes forever to find a game.

And I'm not earning achievements for some odd reason.

Geralt of Rivia
  • Geralt of Rivia

Gwent Master

• Members
  • United-States
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 12 November 2014 - 03:04 AM

Apparently matchmaking is pretty broken ATM.

It's a good thing there's 4 campaigns! And that I also bought Sunset Overdrive!

Sir Michael
  • Sir Michael

You can do anything once.

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 12 November 2014 - 04:02 AM Edited by SirMichaelRocks23, 12 November 2014 - 04:02 AM.

This makes me want to buy an Xbox One... I never got to experience Halo 2 multiplayer until the day Halo 3 released (I was 14, turning 15 later that year).

Also, I'm just trying to see those terminals! I always liked the back story of the series.. The terminals do a good job at explaining why the events in the main story are happening in the first place.

BCspeed34
  • BCspeed34

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States

Posted 12 November 2014 - 06:10 PM

I am also not receiving achievements, well sometimes at least. I didn't receive anything for Pillar of Autumn even though they show up as being fulfilled. Hopefully a replay will activate them.

ll rdny ll
  • ll rdny ll

Master of the Bitchfit

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 November 2014 - 05:51 AM Edited by ll rdny ll, 13 November 2014 - 05:51 AM.

I am also not receiving achievements, well sometimes at least. I didn't receive anything for Pillar of Autumn even though they show up as being fulfilled. Hopefully a replay will activate them.

There was a problem with the achievement servers apparently. These type of complaints were all over xa

Sir Michael
  • Sir Michael

You can do anything once.

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 21 November 2014 - 07:30 AM

Hey, did a patch get released today? I didn't get the chance to play today (friend owns it, but we both worked today), but I know the patch is supposed to fix matchmaking.

iiConTr0v3rSYx
  • iiConTr0v3rSYx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 November 2014 - 10:28 AM

Yes, a patch was released today to fix match making.

HaythamKenway
  • HaythamKenway

Scavenger

• Zaibatsu
  • Czech-Republic

Posted 08 June 2015 - 08:53 PM

Anyone still playing the game? How fixed/broken is it nowadays, including SP? I'm thinking about picking it up, but I've seen rather contradictory reports about its condition and I don't want to risk wasting money.

iiConTr0v3rSYx
  • iiConTr0v3rSYx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 June 2015 - 11:17 PM

Anyone still playing the game? How fixed/broken is it nowadays, including SP? I'm thinking about picking it up, but I've seen rather contradictory reports about its condition and I don't want to risk wasting money.

Pretty good, I'll say.

Co-op is sadly a lag fest.
  • HaythamKenway likes this

HaythamKenway
  • HaythamKenway

Scavenger

• Zaibatsu
  • Czech-Republic

Posted 12 June 2015 - 05:33 PM

Alright, bought the game today. The matchmaking is a bit sluggish, but in the afternoon it found games about as fast as H4's or Reach's matchmaking does on the 360, which isn't that bad. I found out that I'm hilariously rusty at H3, to the point that I actually did a bit better on CE's and H2's MPs, even though those are MPs I've never played before. I also played CE's campaign up to 343GS and it's nice that graphics finally switch instantly. Those annoying loading blackouts made me avoid the feature in the 360 version, but now I had a lot of fun switching all the time and comparing the differences.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users