Quantcast

» «
Photo

Am I the only person who doesn't kill everyone I meet?

101 replies to this topic
saintsrow
  • saintsrow

Dime store angel of death

• Members
  • None
  • Best Story/Poem 2015 [The "I Love Karen Daniels" fanfic]

Posted 16 June 2014 - 02:03 AM

Why do people get upset about getting killed in a game that is based on killing, blowing things up, crime, ect?

Because it's a game that is based on killing, blowing things up, crime, etc, but for some reason, we expected something different than Team Fortress with cars.  

0000002576.1920x1080.jpg?t=1385082418

Somewhere I remember reading "A bold new direction in open-world freedom, storytelling, mission-based gameplay and online multiplayer, Grand Theft Auto V focuses on the pursuit of the almighty dollar in a re-imagined, present day Southern California."   :colgate: 

kaptainkirk
  • kaptainkirk

lafawnduh

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 June 2014 - 02:33 AM

I tend to try to stay away from everyone. It's a shame that I can't go anywhere without someone repeatedly going out of their way and hunting me down. I've ended up just doing solo sessions or invite-only sessions with my friends whenever they're on.

• saintsrow likes this

NetXSR
  • NetXSR

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 16 June 2014 - 11:36 AM

I only shoot bounties and people who shoot at me.

OAF Marksman
  • OAF Marksman

1985 Dodge Diplomat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 16 June 2014 - 12:57 PM

I'm too busy not playing this sh*tty game.... Lol

U mad?

UniqueAsh
  • UniqueAsh

Deathmatch + Capture Creator AKA TheBhoys2011 Rockstar Verified

• Members
  • England

Posted 16 June 2014 - 01:04 PM Edited by TheBhoys2011, 16 June 2014 - 01:05 PM.

I now shoot anyone who isnt a friend or a crew member simply because through my experience when your in a lobby with others no one gives a sh*t about you and people just shoot each other neway, so anyone who comes near me waving a gun or melee weapon gets it!

Its now rare you see a player roll up next to you and be chilled, very rare! but then again this is GTA! are we supposed to be expecting something else? 

In other words OP your one in a million.

Raging.Clue
  • Raging.Clue

CEO, Biker & Vehicle Enthusist.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 June 2014 - 01:36 PM

Most of the time no, I do not. But occasionally I like to let off some steam and cause mass chaos. Though not much anymore since the hackers moved in next door. But since there are those assholes online, I do like to tease them by making them follow me to my garage before pulling in and sending a teasing text message. They usually replay with the excuse of, "i wanna see your garage" or some other moron-laden insult or saying.

UniqueAsh
  • UniqueAsh

• Members
  • England

Posted 16 June 2014 - 02:13 PM

The best thing to do is go off the radar always works a treat especially for dicks in tanks!

Tree22
  • Tree22

Joe4speed

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 June 2014 - 02:17 PM Edited by Tree22, 16 June 2014 - 02:18 PM.

I'm a very friendly player untill the random d bag try's to kill me then I might as well b Michael Meyers. I will stalk you b at every corner u turn no matter how far u run no matter how many times I kill u I won't stop untill they have turned into the frightened screaming coward that they are and leave my session then I'm at peace once again lol

Glockinmypocket
  • Glockinmypocket

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 June 2014 - 03:06 PM

I'm like a snake. I only bother you if you bother me. 

I spent 4 hours online last night and only killed one player, and that was because me and some buddies were trying to mess around up north with some Semi Trucks & Trailers going up Mt. Chiliad, and he decided to try to join, knocked us all off the mountain with his Dune Buggy. All 5 of us decided to murder him continuously for the next 15 minutes until he rage quit. 

Unlike the OP, a bountied player is going down. I'm to broke to not take advantage of that. 

Flexusen
  • Flexusen

Snitch

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 16 June 2014 - 03:12 PM

I never engage a fight with someone, I only shoot if they shoot first.

dewtech
  • dewtech

Tied down with battleship chains

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 June 2014 - 03:23 PM

I try not to be, but sadly sometimes you got to be to avoid someone using you to boost their KD.

Found being a high level now makes it worse, seem to stand out as a target

UniqueAsh
  • UniqueAsh

• Members
  • England

Posted 16 June 2014 - 03:41 PM

I try not to be, but sadly sometimes you got to be to avoid someone using you to boost their KD.

Found being a high level now makes it worse, seem to stand out as a target

I agree im a high level and i never get a moments peace and then people wonder why there's carnage everywhere!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users