Quantcast

» «
Photo

Am I the only person who doesn't kill everyone I meet?

101 replies to this topic
Sky_Light12
  • Sky_Light12

insane troll, the troll prodigy

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 11 June 2014 - 07:09 AM

I kill bounties and anyone with the crew tag JTRG or SMGS ;)

I kill anyone with the tag JTRG, SMGS, GODS, REAP, HGLS, CHG1,TCCN and Weed. Most of them are my bitches anyways. UMBK owned Weed & the crime connection the other day. haha!

did u kill anyone tagged '' IGN '' ( exception firedenny ) . if yes , how about we go IGN hunt ?

Zorvaine
  • Zorvaine

Honor Among Thieves.

• Members
  • Slovenia

Posted 11 June 2014 - 07:31 AM

I kill bounties and anyone with the crew tag JTRG or SMGS ;)

What are those crews?

I only will kill IGN because they are assholes at a new level

JTRG - Jamestown Ranchogang.  You'll notice each member has his PSN tag JAMESTOWN*name* 

They're basically ''Ghetto Gangsters'' and that's it. I faced 7 of their crew members once and all they do is talk talk talk saying n*gga in every sentence using a very diverse form of slang that it's difficult to keep track off. 

Honestly I found it hilarious when I managed to get a quadra kill on them (Killed 4 at once) when I lead them into the sewers and set up sticky bombs all over the room. The moment they all died, hearing them scream like crazy was music to my ears.... 

At the end, after I completely slaughtered them they sent me a crew invite with the message saying ''join uz u deep''  

My reaction: ''... Did this just really happen?''

Node
  • Node

War. War never changes.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 June 2014 - 07:59 AM

I hate it when all people do is attempt to kill you.

I was in a lobby the other day and pulled up alongside someone who had been clothes shopping, he was getting into his car when he seen me, he opened fire instantly so I drove off. I didn't provoke him or anything.

It pisses me off because there's a lot more to do that shoot people. It's like IV all over again.

• juicy_fun and Der Fahrer like this

BoJack Cognac
  • BoJack Cognac

Cowboy and Rap Star

• Members

Posted 11 June 2014 - 08:19 AM

"Am I the only person who doesn't kill everyone I meet?"

I'm in Passive Mode unless someone tries to run me over.

I might kill 2 people an entire session.

iddqdvie
  • iddqdvie

Oldschool Rebel

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 11 June 2014 - 08:31 AM

nothing is worse than getting killed because i was in a "hey, maybe he doesnt want to shoot me, lets try not to kill each oth..." mood.

and sometimes its the opposite and i feel bad for killing someone who didnt want to kill me.

tsouryavong13
  • tsouryavong13

I lost on Jeopardy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 June 2014 - 10:33 AM

I only shoot if someone shoots at me. I only kill if someone kills me.

Yofriends
  • Yofriends

Square Civilian

• Members
  • France

Posted 11 June 2014 - 10:38 AM Edited by Yofriends, 11 June 2014 - 10:38 AM.

I never open fire and I'm usually in passive mode doing my own business.

If a player comes toward me I try to show to him that I'm friendly (car honk, salute gesture). Sometimes it works, but most of the time... not at all.

The most annoying thing is the players who desperately trying to shoot at me when I'm out of a car and in passive mode... What's the point? oO

RoyalRedXIII
  • RoyalRedXIII

CASUAL VETERAN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 June 2014 - 11:01 AM

Yep.

Can't trust ya. Can't trust nobody.

Stay away or you die. If I tell you to stay away, and you STILL APPROACH?

No mercy.

TheLastSkill3r
  • TheLastSkill3r

NCR

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 June 2014 - 11:17 AM

As a ps3 player, i kill anyone with the crew tag MP3 or IGN and pretty much anyone that begins shooting at me or other players that are clearly not doing anything wrong

Pete4000uk
  • Pete4000uk

Foot Soldier

• GTAF Crew
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 June 2014 - 11:23 AM

I don't kill first. I like it when the other person starts doing something silly like picking his nose or running around in circles like a hyper dog

‹bermacht
  • ‹bermacht

It means Superior

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 June 2014 - 11:25 AM Edited by ‹bermacht, 11 June 2014 - 11:29 AM.

I used to be that way before the mental state feature.  Now I shoot all red dots on sight. Chances are you didn't get red from NOT shooting people on sight, so I have to assume you're a douchebag about to perform some douchebaggery, and take preventative action.

I'm a red dot. Became that way by acting in self defence against all the paranoid little white dots, who literally shoot everything, or just drive around on their own and then sh*t themselves when a player comes nearby.

When I do try to be friendly, it backfires on me. Me and a friend were sat outside Eclipse, just next to the garage door, pretty much hugging the wall because some idiot was pursuing us, and was camping on the roof with a Buzzard and a sniper rifle. Some twat comes out of his garage in a vomit-inducing Elegy, and I give him a friendly honk of the horn. He crosses the road in his Elegy, but then changes his mind and gets out, and comes over to us. I put my gun away to signify friendliness, as does he. 5 seconds later his auto-shotty comes up, and as I tap L1, he kills me. Little twat then shoots my friend, climbs in his Elegy and speeds off. I went to pursue him but then he left the game.

SAVILLAIN
  • SAVILLAIN

ha ha ha

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 June 2014 - 11:32 AM

according to this thread the people in here are not killing but instead

1308275314261864.gif

• Der Fahrer likes this

ArcadeWilliamz
  • ArcadeWilliamz

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 June 2014 - 11:37 AM

I don't really kill out in free roam sessions randomly. When I have a bounty I don't run and hide like a fool.

Sky_Light12
  • Sky_Light12

insane troll, the troll prodigy

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 11 June 2014 - 12:20 PM

FKh5rl1.gif

this is what happen if i take selfie near train boarded by bounty-reddish player

Kid SixXx
  • Kid SixXx

Death Valley Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 June 2014 - 12:30 PM

I try not to kill everyone I meet but I will shoot to kill if fired upon.  The Mental State stat works better than players give it credit for when it comes to gauging the temperature of a session.

juicy_fun
  • juicy_fun

Rat

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 11 June 2014 - 12:33 PM

It would be a whole different thing when RS added some things to do in freeroam that requires teamplay. Since it's not I stick to crew and invite only gameplay. Killing other players gives me nothing.

Relative007
  • Relative007

Gangsta

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 11 June 2014 - 12:34 PM

Depends on what I feel like doing really.

GTA V was getting a bit too repetitive for me in the last few weeks (I am Rank 266 and for 3 months of Online hardly played), but now (the last 3 days) I am thoroughly enjoying attempting to lord over sessions in the Jet and shooting at anything that moves. When I finally crash my Jet into an object that has failed to render quickly enough, I then shoot up the session with the Heavy Sniper. 

I seem to always be the highest ranked in sessions by often 100 + ranks, so the lower ranks never seem surprised I shoot them anyway and always seem to shoot me straight away.

BondageKitty
  • BondageKitty

Felicia

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 11 June 2014 - 12:59 PM

I only kill bounties or any competitive objective like crate drops or car steals, in self defense and anyone being an ass in a tank or on mic.

pedinhuh
  • pedinhuh

PSN:rph_brasil (PS3), hit me up!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 11 June 2014 - 01:11 PM

I mind my own business since when I was a low level player, now I have the skill and weapons to face higher level players but I still don't go around looking for a fight because I know how anoying that can be.
I only go for bounties, and those that are really worth it, I.E.: over $7.000
I don't use passive mode anymore because that thing is useless, but I walk around unarmed since now I know how to quick-draw my Combat Shotgun or Special Carbine. If anyone tries something funny in their chrome-bulletproof adders I have a fully loaded grenade launcher ready to do the job(I don't mind paying for insurance because I usually don't have more than 5k really XD).

paulzx6r
  • paulzx6r

ride it like ya stole it!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 June 2014 - 02:25 PM

I don't even venture into public lobbies, I only play invite only, when ever I have wound up in a public session its been utter sh*t, lags like crazy, players acting like mongs spawn killing me for no reason other than I'm in the same lobby as them, I would rather do my own thing  or be with my friends who are like minded, I only join other players in races/missions when I want interaction when none of my friends are online.

• saintsrow likes this

rnb010
  • rnb010

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 June 2014 - 02:40 PM

triggerhappy kiddies usually dont tend to visit a (game) forum would be my guess

great idea on that 10 second cooldown tho

Gutslab
  • Gutslab

Bustre

• Members
  • Bhutan

Posted 14 June 2014 - 03:51 PM

yea you're the only one

Feurian42
  • Feurian42

GTA WORLD POLICE

• Members

Posted 14 June 2014 - 05:34 PM

LOL, I think people who play free roam a lot are so shell shocked by now they view every dot on the map as a PVP situation and decide to go for the kill before they get waxed.

• saintsrow likes this

Jeone
  • Jeone

I don't like cats

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 14 June 2014 - 05:36 PM

Unless they earn my respect or I know them I will kill them

blackblue
  • blackblue

Loyal Sidekick

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 15 June 2014 - 09:08 PM

unless they start attacking my fellow crew members or my friends, then I go and help them, but other than that, I tend to stay in my own private lobbies.
  • Alex Francisco and Der Fahrer like this

Quarthon
  • Quarthon

Sunnyvale Trailer Park Supervisor

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 15 June 2014 - 09:14 PM

Why do people get upset about getting killed in a game that is based on killing, blowing things up, crime, ect?

gravik
  • gravik

Peon

• Members

Posted 15 June 2014 - 09:57 PM

Shoot first ask questions later. I've come to the conclusion if I don't shoot first, then the other person(s) will.

slowburn29
  • slowburn29

Significantly more hydrated than you

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 June 2014 - 10:07 PM

am I the only person who doesnt make "am I the only person threads"?

yes op you are special, sleep well tonight

Suns98
  • Suns98

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 June 2014 - 01:35 AM

I never kill the people in my lobby, I just have fun,but when they kill me first, ill start killing them

ky1e1792
  • ky1e1792

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 June 2014 - 01:46 AM

I'm the same. Unless someone attacks me first I won't attack them.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users