Quantcast

» «
Photo

Am I the only person who doesn't kill everyone I meet?

101 replies to this topic
goodice123
  • goodice123

swiggity swoogity im coming for that booty

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 June 2014 - 06:23 PM

I don't even kill bounties, I let them survive, I just drive past them.
Usually I get sh*t at but I don't shoot back unless they keep spawn killing me..

On topic, should we have a 10 second cool down when we spawn so we can avoid spawn killers?
  • juicy_fun likes this

JoeSkillz
  • JoeSkillz

Mutts Cutts

• BUSTED!
  • Albania

Posted 09 June 2014 - 06:25 PM

I kill bounties and anyone with the crew tag JTRG or SMGS ;) 

redx165
  • redx165

Making the GTA fanboys dance

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 09 June 2014 - 06:27 PM

YEP  :cool: 

UltimateAntic
  • UltimateAntic

PSN: "Okannetje"

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 09 June 2014 - 06:27 PM

I usually don't shoot either.

Back when I was still a low level, I did kill ever player that I met because I still had the GTAIV mentallity back then.
  • MelloGreenJello likes this

vrsick
  • vrsick

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 09 June 2014 - 06:29 PM

I wish more people wouldn't shoot on sight. I never walk around with my gun out just so i look like i come in peace.

Iroquois
  • Iroquois

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 June 2014 - 06:29 PM Edited by Iroquois, 09 June 2014 - 06:30 PM.

Sort of...I don't kill anyone that I meet for the 1st time with the only exception being bounties. Once the bounty is gone, there should be no more quarrels between them and me. Bounties are the only times I kill other players, unless they destroy my car while I have a bounty.

It's as if they do not realize you can kill someone without blowing them up. R* gave us guns for a reason.

But yeah, so many players are paranoid.

I had one time when I drove to a guy hoping to do some racing or just show off or whatever but he was in the middle of a cop chase. I took out all the cops him preventing the cops killing him or impounding his vehicle. I even said on the mic I was helping him. What does he do? He shoots me for no effin reason and i lose my vehicle due to some remaining injured cop on the ground.

Nowadays, I try to stay away from players on the map. You can't trust anyone. Bunch of paranoid schizophrenics playing GTA.

Drennan57
  • Drennan57

Prankster

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 09 June 2014 - 06:30 PM Edited by Drennan57, 09 June 2014 - 06:32 PM.

I don't unless it's warranted. 

Has got me killed many times tho, sometimes it's just better to kill and leave the area to avoid a spawn fight. 

goodice123
  • goodice123

swiggity swoogity im coming for that booty

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 June 2014 - 06:30 PM

What are those crews?

I only will kill IGN because they are assholes at a new level

Drennan57
  • Drennan57

Prankster

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 09 June 2014 - 06:33 PM

What are those crews?

I only will kill IGN because they are assholes at a new level

When i see an IGN all i can think of "isn't it passed your bed time"? 

• Gantons Most Wanted, Iroquois, ScuM Inc and 4 others like this

Andr3wGee
  • Andr3wGee

Keepin' it classic

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 June 2014 - 06:42 PM

You aren't the only one, I never shoot at a player unless I am fired upon, then I kindly inform them that free roam is not a deathmatch, to which they usually reply "ITS GEE TEE AEE YOU IDIOT" I then tell them to watch the multiplayer trailer again and tell me how many people are killing each other in free roam and to go back to CAWADOOTY if they can't play the game without trying to ruin it for somebody else.

Usually this does not work and I am forced to punish them using my tank, I usually get called a wimp for this, but hey, a tank may be a cheap tactic, but shooting at somebody who does not want to fight in the first place is just being an outright coward and deserves punishment.

So if you ever encounter a player on PS3 with a tank yelling "NIHON NO EIKO NO TAME NI" over his mic while killing the same player repeatedly, that's probably me.

So yeah, I'm very passive, until some honorless dog comes along and angers me.

• R4gN0r0K, Iroquois, ten-a-penny and 4 others like this

Darth_Rob
  • Darth_Rob

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 June 2014 - 06:43 PM Edited by Darth_Rob, 09 June 2014 - 06:44 PM.

I used to be that way before the mental state feature.  Now I shoot all red dots on sight. Chances are you didn't get red from NOT shooting people on sight, so I have to assume you're a douchebag about to perform some douchebaggery, and take preventative action.

• Crimie Marston, edub1906, Intoxica7ed and 2 others like this

smil0
  • smil0

<3

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 June 2014 - 06:46 PM

No. Bounties: Yes. :p

Drennan57
  • Drennan57

Prankster

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 09 June 2014 - 06:48 PM

I used to be that way before the mental state feature.  Now I shoot all red dots on sight. Chances are you didn't get red from NOT shooting people on sight, so I have to assume you're a douchebag about to perform some douchebaggery, and take preventative action.

Not true, i "sneak" kill an NPC every chance i get. I don't know what color my dot is but i'm sure it looks worse then it should. 

Intoxica7ed
  • Intoxica7ed

Rickdiculous

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 June 2014 - 06:49 PM Edited by Intoxica7ed, 09 June 2014 - 06:50 PM.

If your dot is bounty red or psycho red,  I'm hunting you. You wont even realize whats happening until hellfire rains from my jet cannons. :devil:  Everyone else is off limits.

Virtual-Antics
  • Virtual-Antics

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 June 2014 - 06:53 PM

I don't kill everyone unless provoked. Being a slippery getaway driver helps.

henryborked
  • henryborked

Hostile take-over!

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 June 2014 - 07:10 PM

I used to not kill anyone unless provoked. That got old and also got me killed way too many times so now I just murder everybody. Unless there are VERY clear signs of friendly intent.

MelloGreenJello
  • MelloGreenJello

The Habanero

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 June 2014 - 07:25 PM

Whenever someone drives up to me on a motorcycle when I'm walking, I assume they're friendly because no one with common sense would ever do that.

• saintsrow likes this

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

Dime store angel of death

• Members
  • None
  • Best Work Writer's Discussion 2016 [The "I Love Karen Daniels" fanfic]
    Best Story/Poem 2015 [The "I Love Karen Daniels" fanfic]

Posted 09 June 2014 - 07:26 PM

I never go around looking for people to shoot.  I mind my own business.  

Sometimes I am driving somewhere, and accidentally get surprised to see a dot near my path ahead, and I have to decide whether to detour or to take a chance.  At least 50% of the time, I will hear bullets hitting my car as I go past, or I just get blown up.  Sometimes I don't even see a dot, but hear the bullets hitting from out fo the blue.  These kinds of players are simple minded opportunistic assholes, not worth a sh*t.  

But because of these many many assholes, and because of the abysmally simple-minded design of GTA0 free-roam, everyone must be paranoid to survive.  If you see a non-passive white dot chasing you down, you have to assume you are a target, not a new friend that the pursuer is trying to meet.  

madmanaz
  • madmanaz

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 June 2014 - 07:52 PM

I only kill the people who are obviously hostile. If I see they've killed a bunch of people on the feed then I am wary of them. I like being up on the clock tower in town and watching Entity's spin around and approach in reverse. A few sniper rounds and they leave in a hurry.

As it is, a lot of people are willing to help you if you just ask.

Mion
  • Mion

Boss

• Members
  • Olympics
  • Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 09 June 2014 - 07:52 PM

This. When I see reds coming, You're getting killed. I'm not taking chances.

sebcreed
  • sebcreed

Player Hater... Not!

• Members
  • Olympics
  • Best Event 2014 [Van Society Meets]

Posted 09 June 2014 - 07:52 PM Edited by sebcreed, 09 June 2014 - 07:53 PM.

You might think that but its not necessarily true, ok its true most of the time, but I just did a heist prep meet-up with others and by the end we were all pretty much red without killing each other...

I do think players will come after me now that I'm red even though I'm really passive, and never shoot unless fired upon.

• manicmechanic71 likes this

djdest
  • djdest

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 09 June 2014 - 08:01 PM

I never shoot at anyone, it's got me killed dozens of times. They'll grow up one day :)
  • juicy_fun and Der Fahrer like this

ChillerVapes
  • ChillerVapes

Wondering aimlessly in a cloud, look up high n I'll be found

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 June 2014 - 08:03 PM

I don't kill on site but I hate meeting someone new... you never know if that horn means "hey let's hang out" or "hey come over here, I have a bullet for your head"
  • R4gN0r0K likes this

AhmadJ
  • AhmadJ

Prankster

• Members
  • Malaysia

Posted 09 June 2014 - 08:04 PM

most people of the opposite are just dumbf*cks

Strand
  • Strand

I'm Rick James, bitch!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 June 2014 - 08:06 PM

I just hide in the bushes.  Safer that way.  

• Der Fahrer likes this

JON22
  • JON22

FECK U ALL >:(

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 June 2014 - 08:21 PM

I'm always friendly. I only kill if anyone kills me, or if they have a bounty. Other than that I just see what other people are doing in the lobby. But now if I see any red dots speeding in my direction, yer dead.
All I like to do is show people how to blow vehicles up with that glitched gate at the airport if they are interested. I always inform them I'm going out of passive to do the glitch. Just park a vehicle/small plane in the gate, move away so the gate closes through the vehicle, then stab it, whack it or just touch the vehicle to make it spaz out in the gate to flip or blow it up (it's random).

AlexSniperBullet
  • AlexSniperBullet

GTAPhotographer Commissioner

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 09 June 2014 - 08:24 PM

I kill anyone with the tag JTRG, SMGS, GODS, REAP, HGLS, CHG1,TCCN and Weed. Most of them are my bitches anyways. UMBK owned Weed & the crime connection the other day. haha!

LoA-Phantom
  • LoA-Phantom

CEO of Luxury MotorSport

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 June 2014 - 08:27 PM

I kill anyone with the tag JTRG, SMGS, GODS, REAP, HGLS, CHG1,TCCN and Weed. Most of them are my bitches anyways. UMBK owned Weed & the crime connection the other day. haha!

Please take your stupid comment to the share my stories thread, op asked if he's the only one that doesn't kill everyone, he didn't ask for your stupid stories
  • Strand and RoyalRedXIII like this

Jaggs
  • Jaggs

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 09 June 2014 - 08:49 PM

I don't ever play in public matches anymore. It's full of annoying players, sometimes I allow randoms into coop missions with my friends but they always, without exception manage to screw up the mission or just costing us the one spare life we have. 

Of course I am a bit hypocrite in this, as if one of those players would annoy me, they would have some psychopath following them for the next hour until they leave doing all kinds of evil stuff like dropping their car into water, spawnkilling constantly or whatever is in my power to screw up their gameplay. But when no one attacks I am not aggressive at all.

Johan
  • Johan

Free The Future

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Dominican-Republic
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA]

Posted 09 June 2014 - 08:50 PM

I rarely kill people, only time I ever did was when they're chasing me.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users