Photo

[HELP] Automatically wear a clothe when pressing a hotkey

9 replies to this topic
UltraNineNine
  • UltraNineNine

Nothing Is Really Over Until The Moment You Stop Trying

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 June 2014 - 02:09 PM Edited by UltraNineNine, 09 June 2014 - 03:52 PM.

2 minutes ago

Can somebody tell me what code I should use to spawn a clothe to niko's body.(eg:Pressing K will spawn a robbery mask instanly to niko's face).It's for my personal use script  :).I'm scripting in VB.net.Any help will be really appreciated.

If you want to provide me with an animation delay,feel free to do so ^^

• WEISHENCHENG99 likes this

Jitnaught
  • Jitnaught

✰✰✰✰✰✰

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 June 2014 - 04:08 PM

Look at this http://www.gtamoddin...ONENT_VARIATION

UltraNineNine
  • UltraNineNine

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 June 2014 - 12:35 AM

Sorry to ask,but how to use it,I never know a native function before.

Jitnaught
  • Jitnaught

✰✰✰✰✰✰

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 June 2014 - 01:26 AM

GTA.Native.Function.Call("SET_CHAR_COMPONENT_VARIATION", Player.Character, pedcomponent, model, texture)

Also, for your signature, instead of that link you put for your GTA IV mods, put this instead. http://www.gtagaming...s/author/213966

UltraNineNine
  • UltraNineNine

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 June 2014 - 02:28 AM

GTA.Native.Function.Call("SET_CHAR_COMPONENT_VARIATION", Player.Character, pedcomponent, model, texture)

Also, for your signature, instead of that link you put for your GTA IV mods, put this instead. http://www.gtagaming...s/author/213966

Like this?Sp2zVKA.jpg

Jitnaught
  • Jitnaught

✰✰✰✰✰✰

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 June 2014 - 02:47 AM

Like this?Sp2zVKA.jpg

No. The pedcomponent, model, and texture parts where just names for what should be integers. Look at the gtamodding webpage I already showed. Ped component is the part of the body... in your case the face. Then with the model and texture, just set something random (like 1 and 1), see what they do, and if they do something but it's not what you want, then change it. If it doesn't work, report back to me ;)

UltraNineNine
  • UltraNineNine

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 June 2014 - 04:22 AM

Like this?Sp2zVKA.jpg

No. The pedcomponent, model, and texture parts where just names for what should be integers. Look at the gtamodding webpage I already showed. Ped component is the part of the body... in your case the face. Then with the model and texture, just set something random (like 1 and 1), see what they do, and if they do something but it's not what you want, then change it. If it doesn't work, report back to me ;)

I set it like this but nothing happen when I press L​

Private Sub keyDown(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As GTA.KeyEventArgs) Handles MyBase.KeyDown
        If e.Key = Keys.L Then
            GTA.Native.Function.Call("SET_CHAR_COMPONENT_VARIATION", Player.Character, 0, 1, 1)
        End If
    End Sub

Jitnaught
  • Jitnaught

✰✰✰✰✰✰

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 June 2014 - 01:37 PM

Like this?Sp2zVKA.jpg

Private Sub keyDown(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As GTA.KeyEventArgs) Handles MyBase.KeyDown
        If e.Key = Keys.L Then
            GTA.Native.Function.Call("SET_CHAR_COMPONENT_VARIATION", Player.Character, 0, 1, 1)
        End If
    End Sub

Well I tested it, it seems that it doesn't work with Niko. I went online and it worked fine, but the face isn't what you want. The face is just the color of the actual face, not a mask.

UltraNineNine
  • UltraNineNine

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 June 2014 - 04:03 PM

Like this?Sp2zVKA.jpg

If e.Key = Keys.L Then
        End If
    End Sub

Well I tested it, it seems that it doesn't work with Niko. I went online and it worked fine, but the face isn't what you want. The face is just the color of the actual face, not a mask.

Well,I think I need to research more about it then.Anyway,thx for your help :)

Jitnaught
  • Jitnaught

✰✰✰✰✰✰

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 June 2014 - 09:58 PM

Like this?Sp2zVKA.jpg

If e.Key = Keys.L Then
        End If
    End Sub

Well,I think I need to research more about it then.Anyway,thx for your help :)

NP. I'll research too :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users