Photo

[C#] DrawGraphic and X & Y values

5 replies to this topic
nordi
  • nordi

Crackhead

• Members
  • France

Posted 09 June 2014 - 09:05 AM Edited by nordi, 09 June 2014 - 09:06 AM.

Hey

I used DrawGraphic a lot for my menus, and I know how it works, but the thing that takes me a lot of time is to get the X and Y position on the screen to draw the rectangle, text, etc.

Is there any tips to know which X and Y values to use ? For the moment I use random values, and go in game to see if it's well placed or not, then change the value, then go in game again, etc. but it's taking too much time ...

thanks.

Wiebrendh
  • Wiebrendh

C# Programmer

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 09 June 2014 - 10:41 AM

Hehehe, that exact the way i do it :D

LetsPlayOrDy
  • LetsPlayOrDy

Lets mod or die!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 June 2014 - 12:14 PM

Hey

I used DrawGraphic a lot for my menus, and I know how it works, but the thing that takes me a lot of time is to get the X and Y position on the screen to draw the rectangle, text, etc.

Is there any tips to know which X and Y values to use ? For the moment I use random values, and go in game to see if it's well placed or not, then change the value, then go in game again, etc. but it's taking too much time ...

thanks.

Somebody needs to make a map :D

Wiebrendh
  • Wiebrendh

C# Programmer

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 09 June 2014 - 02:44 PM

Hey

thanks.

That is kinda a smart idea

LetsPlayOrDy
  • LetsPlayOrDy

Lets mod or die!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 June 2014 - 03:41 PM

Hey

thanks.

I'll try and make one haha

Wiebrendh
  • Wiebrendh

C# Programmer

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 09 June 2014 - 03:57 PM

Hey

thanks.

I'll try and make one haha

Good luck, if you need any help, i have vacation and am bored as f*ck hahaha

• LetsPlayOrDy likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users