Saving the Lost Burrito

14 replies to this topic
Bender
  • Bender

Rindfleischettikierungsüberwachungsaufgabenübertragungsgesetz

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 08 June 2014 - 07:59 PM

where can i find a Lost Gang Burrito without any cheats? i've heard something about buyer's market but it's locked and in Dukes, so i don't know how else i can find one.

Tycek
  • Tycek

Being a bastard works.

• The Yardies
  • Poland

Posted 08 June 2014 - 09:12 PM

The only Gang Burrito as far as I can tell belongs to AoD. Lost MC uses Slamvan as their van. You can find Gang Burritos in gang wars against AoD and they will often have special colors like white with blue or orange with black. 

Bender
  • Bender

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 08 June 2014 - 09:57 PM

The only Gang Burrito as far as I can tell belongs to AoD. Lost MC uses Slamvan as their van. You can find Gang Burritos in gang wars against AoD and they will often have special colors like white with blue or orange with black. 

I thought there was one with the lost. good to know now, because i collect rare vehicles and i want to know everything before trying to find them.

Pastry
  • Pastry

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 08 June 2014 - 10:06 PM

Throw GTA out of your mind for a second and read the title. It will bring a smile to your face.
  • Blingy, B Dawg, lol232 and 5 others like this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Traum - Tagtraum - Am Fenster

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 08 June 2014 - 10:34 PM

If Brian was using the Gang Burrito in that one mission, and if it were regularly an AOD vehicle, than what was Brian doing with it?

Perhaps...

Betrayal?

giphy.gif

Drunken Cowboy
  • Drunken Cowboy

Proud Asshole

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Topic [GTA] 2013

Posted 09 June 2014 - 12:51 AM

- Cheat Code: 826-555-0150

- Simple Native Trainer Vehicle Spawner

- Other than that, the only time I can remember seeing them in-game is during Jim's Hit the Pipe mission, as they're an AoD vehicle. The Lost own the Slamvan. 

You can set it on fire to complete the mission and deactivate its importance as a mission vehicle, spray out the flames with a fire truck, then push it to the vehicle park or a Pay n' Spray... But I'd bite the bullet and just use the phone cheat instead of all that garbage.

Grievous
  • Grievous

Wall of Text Armada

• Members

Posted 09 June 2014 - 02:40 PM

Perhaps...

Betrayal?

Perhaps ...

A GIFT From Trevor Philips?

FORESHADOWING AT ITS FINEST

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

My Name Is Notim Portant

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 09 June 2014 - 05:59 PM Edited by B Dawg, 10 June 2014 - 03:29 PM.

Gang Burrito in Gang Wars? I only see Slamvans and bikes in nice colors :happy: , never seen a single Burrito apart from that one mission, and I believe the Gang Burrito only has one color (unless you mess with the Simple Native Trainer)

I believe you confused the two vans, since the Gang Burrito has the word Angels written on the backdoors.

Bender
  • Bender

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 09 June 2014 - 09:15 PM

Throw GTA out of your mind for a second and read the title. It will bring a smile to your face.

that'd make a good movie

• Drunken Cowboy likes this

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

My Name Is Notim Portant

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 10 June 2014 - 05:14 PM Edited by B Dawg, 10 June 2014 - 05:15 PM.

that'd make a good movie

Or better yet, a better scene at the start of TLAD. Instead of Billy screaming at Johnny to get his bike back, Angus would scream instead:

Spoiler

• Niobium likes this

Tycek
  • Tycek

Being a bastard works.

• The Yardies
  • Poland

Posted 10 June 2014 - 05:45 PM

Gang Burrito in Gang Wars? I only see Slamvans and bikes in nice colors :happy: , never seen a single Burrito apart from that one mission, and I believe the Gang Burrito only has one color (unless you mess with the Simple Native Trainer)

I believe you confused the two vans, since the Gang Burrito has the word Angels written on the backdoors.

I had to be either dumb as sack of hammers or totally blind (I am wearing glasses BTW) to confuse the two vans. :lol:  There are Gang Burritos spawning in Gang Wars, because otherwise I wouldn't had them near my safehouses. And I got at least one white with blue hood and spoiler and one dark orange with black parts. I can bring you the screens if you wish, although they will be made by taking pic of the TV screen if that's okay with you. I don't own capture card. 

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

My Name Is Notim Portant

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 10 June 2014 - 06:35 PM Edited by B Dawg, 10 June 2014 - 06:55 PM.

Ok I believe you since you mentioned the spoiler on the van. Dammit, after 50 gang wars and many save game loads trying to do better at them (trying to keep my gang alive and trying different strategies, and the 30-40 gang wars I did back on my dead PS3 but I don't remember those) I still haven't seen a single one in a Gang War. Must be rare as f*ck right?

Edit: I found some pics :O

http://gtaforums.com...na-in-gangwars/

I should really stop riding my precious Hellfury and Zombie B, take the Hexer, and then take leftover cars and vans for once.

Bender
  • Bender

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 11 June 2014 - 12:28 PM

Also, i saved the Slamvan calling Terry and then pushing his slamvan to the clubhouse.

lol232
  • lol232

Got room for one more?

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 13 June 2014 - 03:59 PM

- Cheat Code: 826-555-0150

- Simple Native Trainer Vehicle Spawner

- Other than that, the only time I can remember seeing them in-game is during Jim's Hit the Pipe mission, as they're an AoD vehicle. The Lost own the Slamvan. 
You can set it on fire to complete the mission and deactivate its importance as a mission vehicle, spray out the flames with a fire truck, then push it to the vehicle park or a Pay n' Spray... But I'd bite the bullet and just use the phone cheat instead of all that garbage.

Just drive them to your spot and destroy them over there, drive back and forth and walla!

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

My Name Is Notim Portant

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 13 June 2014 - 04:37 PM

So after destroying the AoD's Black Slamvan in a Transport war, I hop on my bike to escape the cops then I come across a Black&Orange Slamvan not far from where the action was, with a fat mobster looking guy leaving the van and running away. I was like wtf? Fat mobster? Why isn't there an AoD deadbeat driving it? Anyone had this thing happen? :lol:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users