How did Claude die?

20 replies to this topic
universetwisters
  • universetwisters

VOLKSWAFFEN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 June 2014 - 03:10 PM

I've been going through the "how did Tommy Vercetti die" thread and I was wondering, how did Claude die? All speculative fun in here and stuff.

I think he joined a Lynyrd Skynyrd cover band and died in a plane crash, but then again, that's just me.

Glisp
  • Glisp

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 June 2014 - 03:31 PM

He probably just died of old age. Either that or he was killed by a triad like in the GTA 2 movie... If it's the same Claude anyway. I wouldn't be too surprised if someone offed Claude. By the end of the game, practically every gang in Liberty City wants him dead.

Legomanarthur
  • Legomanarthur

We all want peace! But my peace, not their f*cking peace

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 08 June 2014 - 03:33 PM

As he's someone who loves street races, I guess he died from a big car accident during one of them... but he re spawned to the nearest hospital :lol: .

I don't think that anyone could've been able to kill him, he is too strong for them :cool: .

Cakelover21
  • Cakelover21

Unique Vehicle Collector

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 08 June 2014 - 03:58 PM Edited by Cakelover21, 08 June 2014 - 03:58 PM.

Same as Tommy...touched the water on a fishing trip and died. Rumors have been flying around that some rich "playboy" found his clothes washed up somewhere near the Cochrane Dam and took them. (the body got stuck in a water purifier and the FIB is investigating the mysterious body parts as we type.) They say he thought about selling it for some extra cash, but he instead placed the outfit in his wardrobe waiting for a moment to use it. A few weeks later some unknow Serbian had shot him a street away from his house and wore them as a trophy.

Criѕtian
  • Criѕtian

2K14 - Supralux

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 08 June 2014 - 03:58 PM

He didn't die according to R*: http://www.rockstarg...claude-dar.html

I guess killing him off-screen would be too lame and fans would be disappointed.

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • England

Posted 08 June 2014 - 05:48 PM

I think Claude probably just died of old age or he died in a Dodo related accident.

Spadge007
  • Spadge007

Low-rider

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 June 2014 - 06:32 PM

Rockstar said he left Liberty after some time, because he had to much enemies. Don't know what he became, but I think he had/still has a nice life, with all the money he got ..

• Saschaboy likes this

Xyn
  • Xyn

Ⱥbsøłuŧiøƞ

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 08 June 2014 - 08:03 PM

He died of VIH from prolonged exposure to Maria....

• Saschaboy likes this

pajkosinjoSRB
  • pajkosinjoSRB

The Wheelman

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 08 June 2014 - 11:20 PM

Claude shot himself because Maria wouldn't shut up.

Or she probably made him go shopping with her and then he shot himself.

Johan
  • Johan

• The Yardies
  • Dominican-Republic

Posted 09 June 2014 - 01:35 AM

Leones chased his ass.

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

._.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 09 June 2014 - 12:51 PM

The Yakuza killed him when he tried to leave Liberty City for Liberty Upstate, once again to destroy one more town...

ArchKnight
  • ArchKnight

Dodge Charger™

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 June 2014 - 03:34 PM

I'd say, The Leone Family tailed him after a new don came to power and he died of it. Old Age seems very unlikely for someone like Claude, who can't stay out of trouble.

Dope_0110
  • Dope_0110

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 10 June 2014 - 02:19 PM

He certainly couldn't have died of old age by now, it's been 13 years people, not 50.

My story is, he moved to Carcer City to get away from all the gangs in LC going after him, there he was involved in more criminal activities and was shot and killed for real this time during anothe bank heist.

lloydo
  • lloydo

Count

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 June 2014 - 08:28 PM

Like other R* protagonists he made loads of money and eventually became legit in business.

ArchKnight
  • ArchKnight

Dodge Charger™

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 June 2014 - 09:52 AM

Like other R* protagonists he made loads of money and eventually became legit in business.

That's new a possibility for a corrupt protagonist of a game's city where everyone's after you.

lloydo
  • lloydo

Count

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 June 2014 - 04:39 PM

Well all the main bosses have been killed, loyalty can be easily swayed. Plus Claude could have just moved city, he knew how to handle himself.

Bucky914
  • Bucky914

Street Cat

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 June 2014 - 05:25 PM

I love how people speculate that a man who was able to take out Salvatore Leone, Kenji, and Catalina would just be taken out by someone. I also don't see him dying of old age, because it's 2014.

Claude was a mystery to everyone, including the player. His motives for rising through the ranks was all for revenge. He didn't "save" Maria from Catalina. He just wanted to kill Catalina. After that, what was left for him in Liberty City? He had no visible thirst for power. He spent a decade robbing banks with Catalina, but there's no evidence that the money went anywhere but Catalina's pocket and the Cartels.

I'd like to theorize, but there's no real way to. There were no hints other than Ray Machowski saying "See you in Miami." The next game was in Vice City.

I've always wanted a modern Vice City game, so of course I'd love Claude to be the protagonist. That probably won't happen.

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

._.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 17 June 2014 - 07:04 PM

I love how people speculate that a man who was able to take out Salvatore Leone, Kenji, and Catalina would just be taken out by someone. I also don't see him dying of old age, because it's 2014.

Claude was a mystery to everyone, including the player. His motives for rising through the ranks was all for revenge. He didn't "save" Maria from Catalina. He just wanted to kill Catalina. After that, what was left for him in Liberty City? He had no visible thirst for power. He spent a decade robbing banks with Catalina, but there's no evidence that the money went anywhere but Catalina's pocket and the Cartels.

I'd like to theorize, but there's no real way to. There were no hints other than Ray Machowski saying "See you in Miami." The next game was in Vice City.

I've always wanted a modern Vice City game, so of course I'd love Claude to be the protagonist. That probably won't happen.

It won't happen.

lloydo
  • lloydo

Count

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 June 2014 - 07:35 PM

That's a shame, I think R* went the wrong way of ending the III era, but still keeps the city names etc.

Bucky914
  • Bucky914

Street Cat

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 June 2014 - 07:56 PM

It won't happen.

Thanks for stating the obvious. I just knew someone would.

ssbawesome
  • ssbawesome

The Eigth Sage

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 June 2014 - 10:32 PM

He and Maria were walking away from the helicopter crash in which Catalina was killed in when at once a Cartel assassin shot Claude in the back. Maria and Claude knew it was over for him. He faded away...But then six hours later, he walked out of the hospital all fine and dandy.

• Bucky914 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users