In a better world, Rockstar would do these DLC ideas

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
116 replies to this topic
bish0p2004
  • bish0p2004

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 09 June 2014 - 06:37 PM

Stop. No. How many people have completed the game? By the end of the game, and from the beginning, Franklin wanted to get out of the gang banging scene which he did. Why would he go back to it if he got out like he did? He's not a part of the Families anymore and wasn't too strong of a member to begin with. So no. This would be catering to the SA fanboys.

Johnny didn't want to be at war with the Angels Of Death or other gangs, yet he was still able to go on intense gang wars with his battle-hardened crew, blowing up vehicle transport or clearing a whole hangout area for the fun of it. Luis didn't want to be a gangbanger either, he just wanted to work in the club to make good legal money, but he could still go on drug wars with his friends. Seriously, the story shouldn't gimp gameplay. Going on rampages doesn't make sense for Michael or Franklin, but you can still do it. Pretend it's Out Of Character if you don't like it or don't even use it, because more content is always good, because someone else will like it. The sole reason SA was so damn good is that CJ could do everything, now with the multi-protagonist system it would have made even more sense. Hell if you don't like CJ, go get the PC version, get some player mods and or change the voices.

OP's ideas are very very good :) I like the idea of being able to set houses on fire, Anti-Firefighter!

Oh no...someone else using logic again!

MilezDawg
  • MilezDawg

Use of the sh*t stick has been authorized

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 June 2014 - 06:42 PM

Would have focused more on V's SP, and just have expanded on V's MP, kinda like the jump from GTA4 to RDR multiplayer.
Also, speaking of Red Dead, release a new Red Dead 3 by December 2015. But our world is far from perfect, and so is R*.
  • fac316 likes this

Kogi20
  • Kogi20

Player Hater

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 09 June 2014 - 07:28 PM

sh*t i want to steal tvs again that was awsome even if i did have hunderds of millions in the bank.

• fac316 likes this

jamieleng
  • jamieleng

Chafing the Chimp is totally natural behaviour!

• Members
  • England

Posted 09 June 2014 - 08:16 PM

Stop. No. How many people have completed the game? By the end of the game, and from the beginning, Franklin wanted to get out of the gang banging scene which he did. Why would he go back to it if he got out like he did? He's not a part of the Families anymore and wasn't too strong of a member to begin with. So no. This would be catering to the SA fanboys.

Johnny didn't want to be at war with the Angels Of Death or other gangs, yet he was still able to go on intense gang wars with his battle-hardened crew, blowing up vehicle transport or clearing a whole hangout area for the fun of it. Luis didn't want to be a gangbanger either, he just wanted to work in the club to make good legal money, but he could still go on drug wars with his friends. Seriously, the story shouldn't gimp gameplay. Going on rampages doesn't make sense for Michael or Franklin, but you can still do it. Pretend it's Out Of Character if you don't like it or don't even use it, because more content is always good, because someone else will like it. The sole reason SA was so damn good is that CJ could do everything, now with the multi-protagonist system it would have made even more sense but the trio combined can't do half the things CJ could. Hell if you don't like CJ, go get the PC version, get some player mods and or change the voices.

OP's ideas are very very good :) I like the idea of being able to set houses on fire, Anti-Firefighter!

Very true & that's why I thought they'd included Trevor, because he'd do anything for sh*ts & giggles. I thought the bounty hunting missions had replaced the vigilante missions but unfortunately they were finite. Trevor has a whole business set up for producing & dealing meth, yet we never get to take part in it outside of missions.

rusty_brown_ring_donuts
  • rusty_brown_ring_donuts

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 19 June 2014 - 01:15 PM Edited by rusty_brown_ring_donuts, 19 June 2014 - 01:17 PM.

After the big announcement last week (finally! V on PS4, Xbox One and PC!) , it's time to move on, and giving Rockstar a hint, to include this content in the new versions from the very beginning ;)

tumblr_n7f2qeFL7q1tcvx84o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n7f2rdA8xQ1tcvx84o1_1280.jpg

...and the pretty popular one, which turns GTA V into a nerdy simulator, according to some posters here ;)

tumblr_n7f2ryZR6n1tcvx84o1_1280.jpg

I'm also working on another DLC idea, which is coming soon...

• Big Danny K likes this

Bucky914
  • Bucky914

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 June 2014 - 01:23 PM

I'd like at least one more safehouse per character, a longer invincibility cheat, and more garages. I'd like an easier way to exchange cars between characters too.

rusty_brown_ring_donuts

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 19 June 2014 - 01:27 PM

...and wouldn't it be nice, to change the standard car of your character, shouldn't be so hard to implement...

• Bucky914 likes this

fac316
  • fac316

Playa

• Members

Posted 19 June 2014 - 01:29 PM

Hello, gtaforums people!

I read this forum since ever, wrote some stuff, but not that much and play GTA since part one.

I really love GTA V, it bugs me pretty much, that my Xbox 360 is not so healthy anymore, so I cannot play it everytime.. I really hope, it comes out for the PS4 this year :)

Anyway, since the realease of GTA V I thought much about, how the game could be even better (and sometimes less annoying)... and now, finally, I managed, to make those DLC ads, hoping that they become reality some day - what is wishful thinking, but maybe some people here like my ideas too, at least ;)

I'm not a native english speaker, but I want to make things right - so if you find any misspelling or strange kind of wording, please let me now :)

Here are my DLC ideas:

tumblr_n5w0n91Kye1tcvx84o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n6ulbwWhIJ1tcvx84o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n6ulauztc11tcvx84o1_r1_1280.jpg

So, what do you think? Do you like these ideas, would it be something, you would have in GTAV?

Have a nice sunday :)

Stuff like this is the reason I;m going PC instead of next-gen

• BlackNoise and Bodge like this

rusty_brown_ring_donuts

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 19 June 2014 - 01:45 PM

Because you can use mods, to do all this?

kj2022
  • kj2022

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 19 June 2014 - 02:07 PM

Most likely you could, yeah. Some script mods and skins could enable most of this.

rusty_brown_ring_donuts

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 19 June 2014 - 02:30 PM

Until Vice City, I played on PC, but after that, I got a PS2 and really liked playing without any freezes, crashes, stuttering ;)

What I missed the most since them are the real cars ;)

Spadge007
  • Spadge007

Low-rider

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 June 2014 - 02:39 PM

My ability is to leave your car somwhere and get it saved, so it doesn't despawn, something like that would be organsmic. Maybe something like a lock-function ?

• Cakelover21 likes this

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 19 June 2014 - 02:42 PM

This sort of thing just opens the flood gates for disappointment. While these things MAY be achievable, who is to say R* wants any of this in their game? 

Regardless of what the fans want, it rests with them to decide what's in the game. Whipping the fans into a frenzy with the ideas of what might be possible via a patch will just result in people being upset when it inevitably isn't there. 

rusty_brown_ring_donuts

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 19 June 2014 - 03:02 PM

Without saying, I'm such an important person here, I really think, Rockstar is monitoring this board from time to time to see, what the players really want / the community thinks of their game. Not, that they copy and paste it and make every wish from us come true, but maybe they get inspired here. The whole "send us ideas to [email protected] and your fan art to [email protected]" is not just a simulation of "we're listening to you", they know, how helpful it is, to have a big, interested community.

That said, the chances for this to get real one day are pretty low - but why not try it, it had to get out of my head ;)

• Fuzzknuckles, fac316 and Cakelover21 like this

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 19 June 2014 - 03:07 PM

I really think, Rockstar is monitoring this board from time to time to see, what the players really want / the community thinks of their game.

Oh definitely. I mean, I look back at some of my old threads and I see these things, or approximations of them, in V already:

http://gtaforums.com...u-and-me-buddy/

http://gtaforums.com...nd-interaction/

They're watching, for sure. But I worry that people are expecting too much from the next gen version. Believe me, I'd love to be proven wrong about all the things I've said about it not being much different from the current version - I would love to see the features that some of believe are missing added to the game. I fully intend to get the PS4 and PC versions when they drop, and if they can give me more than the og V had, all the better. 

• fac316 likes this

rusty_brown_ring_donuts

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 19 June 2014 - 03:23 PM

I like these old threads, you made.. especially, the second "pretty long" one - maybe Rockstar should give us three months to give them a 600 side long pamphlet, what GTA could be ;)

The new versions of GTA V will be probably a shinier version of what we already have (but with all released DLC included), but when I see what Rockstar does for the game with all the DLC since release, I have a good feeling about the future - only some things from my "We fixed it package" are bugging me... why not cancel the strange changes from IV to V in some game mechanics (like the engine, which you cannot leave on)?

• Fuzzknuckles and fac316 like this

fac316
  • fac316

Playa

• Members

Posted 19 June 2014 - 03:28 PM

Without saying, I'm such an important person here, I really think, Rockstar is monitoring this board from time to time to see, what the players really want / the community thinks of their game. Not, that they copy and paste it and make every wish from us come true, but maybe they get inspired here. The whole "send us ideas to [email protected] and your fan art to [email protected]" is not just a simulation of "we're listening to you", they know, how helpful it is, to have a big, interested community.

That said, the chances for this to get real one day are pretty low - but why not try it, it had to get out of my head ;)

Where's realistic Steak then lol. I;m not gonna overhype this game (Again), all im expecting from the Next-gen is interiors, trees, and hopefully a flamethrower.

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 19 June 2014 - 03:35 PM

I like these old threads, you made.. especially, the second "pretty long" one - maybe Rockstar should give us three months to give them a 600 side long pamphlet, what GTA could be ;)

As long as someone else is writing them. I gave up writing the long threads when people stopped replying - that and some of the best ones were lost after a database move many, many years ago. 

rusty_brown_ring_donuts

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 19 June 2014 - 03:54 PM

Yeah, that sounds frustrating...

KingGTAV
  • KingGTAV

Unutterably Mesmerized by New-Gen GTA: V.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 June 2014 - 03:55 PM

Brava! :) A sheer stroke of ingenuity, sauteed with feasible ideas and features that would really help to propel the intense awesomeness of the New-Gen Grand Theft Auto: V. I must say that I would strongly vouch for the redeemed freedom of being able to deactivate / activate the engine by depressing 'Y' / Triangle as was present in Grand Theft Auto: IV. :) Given that, per the E3 footage, the dashboards of vehicles are projected to be operable and animate, we would be able to exit the vehicle, engine idling and capture pictures of say, the tachometer needle actually hovering around 1,000 RPMs. That would be cool. :) Thank you for making this epic disclosure; you have a nice day as well.       

rusty_brown_ring_donuts

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 19 June 2014 - 04:05 PM

Thank you :) There is much room for making GTA even more realistic and alive - I hope, they give us more and more possibilities to interact with the cars, the people, the world :)

KingGTAV
  • KingGTAV

Unutterably Mesmerized by New-Gen GTA: V.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 June 2014 - 04:12 PM

You are welcome, and oh definitely; more interactivity would be excellent. Time is the dictator as we await new content. :)   

THE_TREVALEV
  • THE_TREVALEV

they eat da poo poo

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 19 June 2014 - 04:31 PM

If they were to do this, expect at least a year's wait. They can't even release heists, the thing that V is based on, but can make PC/CG versions. These would be amazing though..........

RichyBeats
  • RichyBeats

Peon

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 19 June 2014 - 05:21 PM

Excellent ideas OP!

L0SS4NT0SK1LL3RV
  • L0SS4NT0SK1LL3RV

"You know what T? I'm getting too old for this non sens

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 19 June 2014 - 05:44 PM Edited by L0SS4NT0SK1LL3RV, 19 June 2014 - 05:45 PM.

Can't wait for the next DLC idea you're making, those seems really cool.

rusty_brown_ring_donuts

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 19 June 2014 - 06:46 PM

Would be nice, if some of you would send these ideas to [email protected] to make them popular enough for the fan art section :)

AndyC-M
  • AndyC-M

Ride or Die!

• Members
  • England

Posted 19 June 2014 - 08:48 PM

i would of liked to decide what the main cars would be for the 3 characters, cars that would respawn and stay with the character and not lose them

michael id have the range rover

franklin would have low riding cadillac

trevor would have a proper 4x4 pick up truck

BlackNoise
  • BlackNoise

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 June 2014 - 09:01 PM Edited by BlackNoise, 19 June 2014 - 09:03 PM.

Haha! I love these. Great job!

I understand R* handling the story, location, characters, and any other creative aspect, but GTA is the type of game where they should really be open to what the fans want when it comes to features within the game world. Since it's based on the real world, anything could work to some degree. I wish they would do polls or something. They should just figure out what people want. 

Some people say "just use your imagination". We all do, and R* should put what we imagine in the game. I almost wish there was a separate team that only dealt with making the game more fun, based on fan feedback. Why is that not important to them?  :/

• rusty_brown_ring_donuts likes this

Racecarlock
  • Racecarlock

The floor here will kill you, try to avoid it.

• Members

Posted 20 June 2014 - 05:11 PM

I f*cking love everything about all of these DLC suggestions.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 June 2014 - 05:57 PM

I'm also working on another DLC idea, which is coming soon...

Please make it something for all to enjoy, rather than those who want to play bus driver or fireman.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users