116 replies to this topic
rusty_browns_ring_donuts
  • rusty_browns_ring_donuts

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 June 2014 - 12:51 PM

POPULAR

Hello, gtaforums people!

I read this forum since ever, wrote some stuff, but not that much and play GTA since part one.

I really love GTA V, it bugs me pretty much, that my Xbox 360 is not so healthy anymore, so I cannot play it everytime.. I really hope, it comes out for the PS4 this year :)

Anyway, since the realease of GTA V I thought much about, how the game could be even better (and sometimes less annoying)... and now, finally, I managed, to make those DLC ads, hoping that they become reality some day - what is wishful thinking, but maybe some people here like my ideas too, at least ;)

I'm not a native english speaker, but I want to make things right - so if you find any misspelling or strange kind of wording, please let me now :)

Here are my DLC ideas:

tumblr_n5w0n91Kye1tcvx84o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n6ulbwWhIJ1tcvx84o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n6ulauztc11tcvx84o1_r1_1280.jpg

So, what do you think? Do you like these ideas, would it be something, you would have in GTAV?

Have a nice sunday :)

• Blingy, Failure, PreciousWall and 57 others like this

uJhatafart00
  • uJhatafart00

Zarrogante

• Members

Posted 08 June 2014 - 12:55 PM

Nice work!  :colgate:

Cakelover21
  • Cakelover21

Unique Vehicle Collector

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 08 June 2014 - 01:01 PM

If only...
  • ric4rd094 likes this

Egostic
  • Egostic

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 June 2014 - 01:04 PM

Awesome! :)

jamieleng
  • jamieleng

Chafing the Chimp is totally natural behaviour!

• Members
  • England

Posted 08 June 2014 - 01:18 PM

Excellent work & most of this stuff could easily be implemented in a patch. Oh & why can I not have a saved car delivered to me or get picked up by a helicopter like in Online? This sh*t better be implemented when they release the story dlc.

• Cakelover21 likes this

Jack0711
  • Jack0711

Bugstar Employee

• Members

Posted 08 June 2014 - 01:20 PM

Nice ideas! It's fine though because we're getting heists this Spring...

Summer...

Autumn...

In a few weeks or so...

But it's still fine because we're getting that huge Single Player DLC... A few extra missions.

:sui:

• jamieleng, AndrewDeSanta, theGTAking101 and 2 others like this

rusty_browns_ring_donuts

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 June 2014 - 01:28 PM

Thanks for your answers and praises ;)

@jamieleng:

Totally agree with you... Rockstar should stop treat GTAONLINE so much better than the single player - they both should get the same features, when it makes sense... Rockstar put so much work in the three main characters, something, the bit dull online characters cannot deliver - this holidays I want Trevor to wear a santa clause costume and driving through snowy Los Santos ;)

• Cakelover21 likes this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 June 2014 - 02:20 PM

I have a feeling the bulk of these are catered more towards the "I want my GTA to be a cop/bus/train simulator" crowd and leaving nothing for those who want to do wild police chases and blow up sh*t.

In a perfect world, however, Franklin wouldn't exist.
  • Big Danny K, theGTAking101, Zello and 2 others like this

ViceCityStalker
  • ViceCityStalker

Balls Deep Inside Candy Suxxx

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 08 June 2014 - 02:30 PM

This perfect world you speak of would be rather minty indeed!

Bang up job man!

• theGTAking101 likes this

d3adc0ast
  • d3adc0ast

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 June 2014 - 02:36 PM Edited by d3adc0ast, 08 June 2014 - 02:37 PM.

Some of it is too much imo. Like all of the car/bus customizations...

• Big Danny K likes this

rusty_browns_ring_donuts

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 June 2014 - 02:42 PM

Hehe, I tried to leave these kind of wishes to my "role-play" pack - the other ones are more mainstream oriented. But I agree, some players are not interested in how much simulated the GTA world is, as long as they can have a shootout with cops and steal a military jet.

For me, GTA is a simulator for nearly anything, from driving a nice car through a beautiful world as a "normal" citizen (with enough money to buy some cool cars) to a absolute maniac, throwing sticky bombs to police cars, making a big blood bath to a professional hitman, eleminating selected targets without being seen to a train nerd to a passionate cab driver ;)

I think the problem with the normal simulator games is, that their worlds and their technology is so much worse and not "living, breathing" like GTA games - so, these players also get to GTA. What about Goats in the next version? ;)

But for the normal player, it is also annoying as hell when your new, shiny car disappears, when you turn around one time or when the cop car you stole is not allowed in LS Customs and you can't get nice rims and bulletproof tires on it or you just have not enough space for all your cool cars.

This perfect world you speak of would be rather minty indeed!

Bang up job man!

For a not native speaker, I don't get, what you want to say ;) "Minty" is some kind of flavour for bubble gum or chocolate in my world.

Can you explain? ;)

toxluv
  • toxluv

So long, and thanks for all the fish.

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 08 June 2014 - 02:53 PM Edited by toxluv, 08 June 2014 - 11:42 PM.

Yeah, you made an awesome work! Great ideas.

Am I the only one who'd like to see a sort of "Lifeguard Update" similar to GTA: Vice City Stories' "Beach Patrol" side-missions? It would be amazing, in my opinion.

MrSemiFunny
  • MrSemiFunny

Can run Zork at 60FPS!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 June 2014 - 02:58 PM

Now lets spam this to [email protected] and [email protected] until they put this in the game!
  • Big Danny K, Wayne Kerr, Detective Phelps and 2 others like this

rusty_browns_ring_donuts

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 June 2014 - 03:00 PM

Thank you!

I didn't played the "Stories" games, but I would like to see " Beach Patrol" side missions - I also liked the pizza scooter missions in Vice City ;)

Now lets spam this to [email protected] and [email protected] until they put this in the game!

Yes, this is the next thing, I would do with it, but I think, if more people send this in, it will get more attention - so, go for it! :)

Thanks for the support!

kj2022
  • kj2022

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 08 June 2014 - 03:02 PM

I would love every idea of this. It'd expand the end game massively, which is currently lacking imo. Great work Rusty!

Cakelover21
  • Cakelover21

Unique Vehicle Collector

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 08 June 2014 - 03:05 PM Edited by Cakelover21, 08 June 2014 - 03:05 PM.

If this would be real GTA V would be game of the millenium for me. Now where's that sp mission creator?

Thank you!

I didn't played the "Stories" games, but I would like to see " Beach Patrol" side missions - I also liked the pizza scooter missions in Vice City ;)

Yes, this is the next thing, I would do with it, but I think, if more people send this in, it will get more attention - so, go for it! :)
Thanks for the support!
You should try the Stories games. They are awesome!

toxluv
  • toxluv

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 08 June 2014 - 03:16 PM

Talking about side-missions that would be great to see again, here's a post I wrote on this topic:

I'd love to see the return of "Hotring", "Bloodring" and "Dirtring" events in GTAV. Dirtring was supposed to appear in the game, at the Maze Bank Arena, but was cut before release.

Here's the 3D model of the arena found in the game's files:

640px-FAza6Or.jpg

rusty_browns_ring_donuts

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 June 2014 - 03:19 PM

If this would be real GTA V would be game of the millenium for me. Now where's that sp mission creator?

Thank you!

You should try the Stories games. They are awesome!

But after that, you would need to edit your signature ;)

I would love a SP mission editor... currently I abuse the online creators in test mode as something like that... in capture editor, you can at least place npcs on the map :) I hope for an update which allows you to script some driving npcs.

• Cakelover21 likes this

aymar92izi
  • aymar92izi

Banlieue Ouest

• Members
  • France

Posted 08 June 2014 - 03:22 PM

man the role play pack should definitly be done. looks so fun to play, good work

• Big Danny K likes this

bish0p2004
  • bish0p2004

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 08 June 2014 - 03:24 PM Edited by bish0p2004, 08 June 2014 - 03:27 PM.

I have a feeling the bulk of these are catered more towards the "I want my GTA to be a cop/bus/train simulator" crowd and leaving nothing for those who want to do wild police chases and blow up sh*t.

There's always that one guy ^^^

Anyways, great post, TC...these ideas would have made V close to a 10 for me, as it brings focus to the most important part of GTA...the free roam, which was pretty much neglected by R*. So much potential missed.
  • KING2dor and Seenyour31 like this

Wylight
  • Wylight

GTA4Life!

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 June 2014 - 03:25 PM

Oh man, so much potential gone to sh*t, so many features from GTA IV also gone to sh*t. Despite the fact that GTA V is still a masterpiece, they wasted so much potential. The ability to organize heists out of the storyline, gang and drug wars for Franklin. And I can't belive that after seeing the notoriety that LCPDFR received, Rosckstar not only stood there without improoving the vigilante in GTA V to match LCPDFR, nope, they removed it completely because why the f*ck not?

They build a fully fledged out train driving mechanic with cab interior only to be used in 25 seconds of gameplay

Why do you think the game received so much hate from many fans here at the begining? Because while it brought back many things from SA, it still scrapped and underused many crucial features to put in yoga, golf and other bullsh*t. I am really curious to see what they got for a DLC but if they do the same thing they did with the main game, we'll probably see things like realisitic use of bathroom and pissing mini-game.

• Big Danny K, B Dawg and KING2dor like this

rusty_browns_ring_donuts

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 June 2014 - 03:26 PM

@toxluv: In my theory, everything in the game files, what is not in the final game will come as a dlc or patch... they have this really big, detailed world.. with so much potential in it... maybe they should license this to other companies? I would totally buy a "L.S. Noire" (which is at least a half Rockstar game), where you can play detective in this world or "Hitman: Los Santos" (how cool would it be to have the switch outfits feature and missions from Hitman)...

Wylight
  • Wylight

GTA4Life!

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 June 2014 - 03:31 PM

Talking about side-missions that would be great to see again, here's a post I wrote on this topic:

I'd love to see the return of "Hotring", "Bloodring" and "Dirtring" events in GTAV. Dirtring was supposed to appear in the game, at the Maze Bank Arena, but was cut before release.

Here's the 3D model of the arena found in the game's files:

640px-FAza6Or.jpg

Morons probably cut half of the game. I get a feeling that if we get to know everything R* cut from the game, we'd storm their office and finish them for once lol.

• Official General likes this

rusty_browns_ring_donuts

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 June 2014 - 03:33 PM

we'll probably see things like realisitic use of bathroom and pissing mini-game.

On PS2 I played a strange spanish open world game, where you could exactly do this - it wasn't that good, but we laughed alot ;)

Morons probably cut half of the game. I get a feeling that if we get to know everything R* cut from the game, we'd storm their office and finish them for once lol.

I'm in ;)

toxluv
  • toxluv

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 08 June 2014 - 03:48 PM Edited by toxluv, 08 June 2014 - 05:14 PM.

Yeah, Rockstar has deleted a lot of amazing features from their games. Here's almost all the Beta releases in the GTA series.

• Big Danny K likes this

rusty_brown_ring_donuts
  • rusty_brown_ring_donuts

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 08 June 2014 - 04:56 PM

Interesting to read :)

What bugs me (but this is surely a thing, most people don't care about) is that in at least two games (GTA IV and V) a working bus system (in addition to the subway) got cut from the game before it came out - I like having the option to use different ways getting from a to b, it's relaxing to see this living game world from a passive spectators view... - so much of the detail, Rockstar brought into this game world, you only see, when you don't rush through it and give it a little time to show this piece of art instead.

• Zello likes this

R* E
  • R* E

Emanuel Berger

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 08 June 2014 - 05:21 PM

This looks almost official, I like it. Great work.

• FANTOMTRON likes this

Tikhung
  • Tikhung

Where is my mind?

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 June 2014 - 05:24 PM

f*cking genius, 10/10 would bang OP.

• B Dawg, FANTOMTRON and PsychoGamer3 like this

rusty_brown_ring_donuts
  • rusty_brown_ring_donuts

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 08 June 2014 - 06:20 PM

Haha, good to know, but does this board have 10 female members at all? :D

Phoenix_Poop
  • Phoenix_Poop

Player hater or hater player, or what?

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 08 June 2014 - 07:40 PM

Omg that would be so awesome and for sp only, GTA V would be f*cking amazing! Too bad it did not happen, as r* only focus on gta online. But awesome work

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users