GTA Fans Are Some Of The Most Enthusiastic/Persistent

2 replies to this topic
Ambient_
  • Ambient_

Loving GTA:O

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 June 2014 - 10:51 AM

During my time gaming I've learnt to find that compared to other fans, the grand theft auto fans base is among the most persistent compared to any other. We anticipate games years before their actual confirmation, sniff around every crevice for clues on the next title, try to link things in order to enhance out understanding and devote hours to our games are among some of the things we do. Just look at the mapping Los santos thread!

Is there anybody out there who agrees with me, and our enthusiasm and passion for this series is remarkable to say the least! It's a shame the only way this is two-way is by rockstar's games created and not in the communication front.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Verrekte Mongol

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 June 2014 - 02:30 PM

I think all the 7th grade "armchair airborne" call of duty fanatics anticipate and obsess over games as much as we do.
  • Blennerville likes this

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • England
  • Best Avatar 2012
    Winner of Euro 2012 Prediction League

Posted 08 June 2014 - 02:34 PM

I think you could easily make the claim that CoD players are just as bad/good at times as any GTA fans. The fact is the bigger and more popular the game series is the more fanaftical people tend to become about it.

• Blennerville likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users