Is there any way to change my username?

5 replies to this topic
2muchtime
  • 2muchtime

VP of Restless MC

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 06 June 2014 - 09:30 AM

Is there any way to change my username, moderators? I hate it but I cannot until January.

I don't remember changing it in the first place, you see - I originally set it as my XBL name: Nugsyboy & with a different e-mail account but could not verify my membership as the e-mail never arrived there. Only when I re-applied did I manage this but had to come up with a different name.

With my history I don't want to set up a new account with a different address, so have stuck with the name I'm stuck with, but I just thought it's worth asking as my original change of username was through necessity, not choice.

Shoumic
  • Shoumic

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 06 June 2014 - 10:04 AM Edited by Shoumic, 06 June 2014 - 10:08 AM.

You answered your own question really.

Not yet, you'll have to be a part of the forum for one year at least before gaining the ability to change it in your profile since you don't want a new account. 

ArchKnight
  • ArchKnight

Dodge Charger™

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 June 2014 - 12:03 PM

You'll just to have to wait till next year, to be able to change your username. There's no alternative, except registering a new account and starting over. You can ask a Moderator to ban this one.

KD himan
  • KD himan

The Electro AfghaN™

• BUSTED!
  • Vietnam

Posted 08 June 2014 - 03:59 PM

You will have wait for next year of the date you registered the Forums, after that, you can only change your Display name. people can see you with your new name. for example, I registered at Forums on 6 September 2013, now i can only change my username on 6 September 2014.

chrisscorsese88
  • chrisscorsese88

A Survivor is Born

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 June 2014 - 09:32 PM

Also to let you know, when you are able to change your name, it only changes your display name, meaning when you log in you have to enter the name you registered with, I.E. 2muchtime. 

SonOfLiberty
  • SonOfLiberty

Tainted

• Antarctica

Posted 10 June 2014 - 11:26 AM

Also to let you know, when you are able to change your name, it only changes your display name, meaning when you log in you have to enter the name you registered with, I.E. 2muchtime.

Just for some heads up, but you can request your username to be matched to your new display name.
  • chrisscorsese88 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users