How do you make your (legit) paper?

69 replies to this topic
raggingmonkey
  • raggingmonkey

Sarcastic Idiot

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 June 2014 - 03:09 AM

Sorry, I don't have the attention span nor the patience to grind missions. But I do LOVE selling cars. Its actually quite profitable ;)

jvaccaro
  • jvaccaro

PSN ID: jvaccaro

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 June 2014 - 03:43 AM

Sell gang cars
Deliver Simeon cars
Armored trucks
Bounty hunt
Race
Parachute
Crystal Clear Out
Coveted

RaceKingX
  • RaceKingX

Here he comes... and there he goes.

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 June 2014 - 03:47 AM

Wow, I'm glad to see my topic has proliferated nicely. Thanks to everyone for contributing! :) And from what I've read, I'm quite impressed. Racing has always been the way I make my scratch, but hearing about all of you out there in LS on that criminal grind have inspired me, so tomorrow, I'm going looking for some gang vehicles to sell. :)

Davexen
  • Davexen

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 June 2014 - 04:23 AM

Did my share of grinding Rooftop and Coveted. A really underrated part of the game, especially for beginners, is keeping on top of selling cars to Los Santos Customs. If you've got two garages, consider keeping a few slots empty (I have three) to store Ballers when they're spawning. Then you'll have $9,000 cars to sell every 45 minutes or so.

As soon as I sell a car, I pull up my phone and write down the time on a whiteboard I have near my TV. The notepad on your celllphone would work, too. Then 24 game hours later (roughly 45 minutes), sell another car. $9,000 a pop doesn't seem like much, but it adds up and it's a break from grinding Rooftop and Coveted.

I sell cars every 45 minutes too on both characters but I don't touch the Ballers anymore. Now I only sell the $13,000 gang Peyote that endlessly spawns near the scrapyard. I have a 10 car garage full of them on my second character.
Can you elaborate on where they spawn exactly? :)

ZeroF0rce
  • ZeroF0rce

Invite-Only Maestro

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 June 2014 - 04:27 AM

http://gtaforums.com...reet-gang-cars/

This has all the info on which ones are best, where they can be found and so on. The gang cars have mods on them already so I kept a Buc' to drive for myself.

Davexen
  • Davexen

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 June 2014 - 04:28 AM

Thanks mate!

OT: I make most of my money racing.

lilmoonpie
  • lilmoonpie

Sometimes the hammer, sometimes the nail

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 June 2014 - 04:28 AM

I have been blowing my money since the last update came out... But I usually make it by selling an expensive car on one character, then doing the same on the other to make around 18k every 45 minutes.

Wait, lemme get this straight - I thought someone else said the same thing, too. If I have two characters, each of them can sell cars to LSC every 45 minutes?

I have a second character I never do anything with - no patience to level her up - so I could get her two 10-car garages and fill them with cars and sell them puppies, too? 

RaceKingX
  • RaceKingX

Here he comes... and there he goes.

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 June 2014 - 04:45 AM

Thanks mate!

OT: I make most of my money racing.

Nice. /racer fistbump

Turkish Turketarian
  • Turkish Turketarian

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Turkey

Posted 07 June 2014 - 04:59 AM Edited by CP27, 07 June 2014 - 05:06 AM.

I have been blowing my money since the last update came out... But I usually make it by selling an expensive car on one character, then doing the same on the other to make around 18k every 45 minutes.

Wait, lemme get this straight - I thought someone else said the same thing, too. If I have two characters, each of them can sell cars to LSC every 45 minutes?

I have a second character I never do anything with - no patience to level her up - so I could get her two 10-car garages and fill them with cars and sell them puppies, too? 
Yes, yes you can. This is the only purpose my second character serves too. I switch to her and sell a car then switch to primary character and sell a car again. So you can sell 2 cars every 45 minutes.

Can you elaborate on where they spawn exactly? :)

This picture from another thread has the exact location
image_zps4305f670.jpg

They spawn the most at night for me but I've seen them during the day too. The highest paying one (Peyote) will be a matte red with some kind of pearl. Once you drive one, it will usually keep spawning when you go back.

My secondary character'a garage lol
image_zpsa21dcac9.jpg

BoJack Cognac
  • BoJack Cognac

Cowboy and Rap Star

• Members

Posted 07 June 2014 - 04:59 AM Edited by BoJack Cognac, 07 June 2014 - 04:59 AM.

"How do you make your (legit) paper?"

I still have 5 Adders in my 2nd character's garage.

That's $3,000,000 I have for a rainy day. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users