I love them all! 

coach_wargo
  • coach_wargo

The One Who Knocks

• D1RTY12
  • United-States
  • Best Snapmatic [Vehicle] 2013

Posted 06 June 2014 - 09:14 PM

The Ruiner. The closest thing to my 4th gen Camaro. It has those crappy t-top covers that fly off whenever I hit a bump. I love looking at it, then I hit a bump and I hate it.

That's ironic because I owned a 3rd gen Camaro with T-Tops so when I hit a bump it looks just like my old car, lol. 

beretta-gt88
  • beretta-gt88

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 June 2014 - 09:34 PM Edited by beretta-gt88, 07 June 2014 - 03:11 AM.

Dominator -  it looks great and handles great but slides like it's on ice.

Phoenix - it's a great muscle car but it's too slow and slides way too much.

Vigero - I hate the mirrors on the fenders but It's fast and handles great.

Buccaneer - it's sounds great and handles like a school bus and it's ugly

Gauntlet - It's based off a Challenger but has been mixed with a Camaro WTF! Rockstar don't mix a Dodge and a Chevrolet with parts from two muscle cars that compete against one another what were you thinking!but it's fast and handles great! I like it and hate it at the same time. It has no body mods or flames out the exhaust WTF!

Buffalo MK1 -  it's a muscle car and put in sports class and no way to remove the body kit

Buffalo MK2 - same problem as the MK1 ver except loaded with body mods and can't get it online unless taken from SP WTF!

I'm not going to mention the other Muscle cars there slow and useless and I won't get into the pathetic vehicles I payed for from the SE box set what a waste of money :(

wolfp212
  • wolfp212

CLWP

• Members

Posted 06 June 2014 - 10:03 PM Edited by wolfp212, 06 June 2014 - 10:12 PM.

Z type.  Always wanted one, but did not have the space in my garage.  Finally, we get a second garage, and I buy one.  Buuuuuuuuuuuuuttttt.........Rockstar nerfed it.  Yes, yes, I know it was a mistake, and they will no doubt fix it by the next patch.  But for the month or so in between that, it  means I have a car that I dumped more than million into that is slow as sh@t.  I've only taken it out of my garage once, and have not used it racing at all.  A d@mn shame.

0_0.jpg

Forager
  • Forager

No Count A$$hole

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 June 2014 - 10:10 PM

These are all great observations, and I agree with virtually all of them (not getting into the Massacro vs. Elegy battle), but without question, the most disappointing vehicle for me right now is the nerfed Z-Type, mostly because I paid for the damn thing!

But think about it.  Could a big heavy car from the 30's be faster than an advanced sports car from the 60 - 70's?  It feels a lot more balanced now that the Z type is nerfed.

Fair enough, but think about it, how realistic is GTAO anyway? Checked your oil lately?

As I stated, I'm disappointed because it isn't the car I dropped 900K on. And I know it's apparently a patch error, but I don't know that they'll fix it. 

darkwar854
  • darkwar854

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 June 2014 - 10:10 PM

The adder needs to go.

One of the ugliest vehicles in history of GTA: Online 

0_0.jpg

You mean in the history of GTA V.

These are all great observations, and I agree with virtually all of them (not getting into the Massacro vs. Elegy battle), but without question, the most disappointing vehicle for me right now is the nerfed Z-Type, mostly because I paid for the damn thing!

But think about it.  Could a big heavy car from the 30's be faster than an advanced sports car from the 60 - 70's?  It feels a lot more balanced now that the Z type is nerfed.

The Z Type wasn't nerfed- one of the handling files (don't quote me on that) was reversed back to 1.00 (because R* are a really professional money grubbin- I mean 'games' company) so that the Sandking is back to RWD and the Z Type is nerfed, maybe some other things too.

If it's not as good as it was, then it's nerfed.  I for one am happy about that.  I am sick of the BS that the Z type was.

Zodape
  • Zodape

Brilliant Gentleman

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 06 June 2014 - 10:23 PM

Daemon.

I don't want those stupid flames.

I don't want to paint it black either.

Couldn't they just make the flames Color 1 and the background color 2?
  • coach_wargo and manicmechanic71 like this

Rodgerzzz
  • Rodgerzzz

Snitch

• Members

Posted 06 June 2014 - 10:25 PM

Sorry to say but its the Massacro for me. Love the styling, the race modifications and the top speed but the first time I took it into a bend I could feel the understeer creeking through my controller. Shame really as I was hoping to get a lot more use from it than its currently had.

Reemer
  • Reemer

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 06 June 2014 - 10:40 PM

The Vacca, imo. Doesnt stand a chance with other supers. Same thing with the Bullet.

lukeskateboards
  • lukeskateboards

Gear Head

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 June 2014 - 11:06 PM

Voltic. Absolutely broke my heart when I couldnt hear a goddamn thing.

We neeeeed a real lotus or a venom. But I dream..

based more on the Tesla Roadster = electric car = no sound

No sh*t captain obvious. Was that really needed?

BigJoe_1
  • BigJoe_1

Best driver at UPS

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 06 June 2014 - 11:08 PM Edited by BigJoe_1, 07 June 2014 - 12:19 AM.

Since cars are my passion in life there are multiple cars in game that were dissapointing to me the Jester being the biggest dissapointment to me.

The Jester: Changing it's model to the 2015 NSX concept was the stupidest idea ever it should've stayed a Supra and if that wasn't classy enough surely the old NSX is still regarded as classy.

The Zentorno: Was hoping for a Muricelago/Aventador mix but we got something that looks like it was made by Criterion (The guys who ruined Need For Speed).

The Stainer: Not that dissapointing in any aspects expect that fact that if it's a crown victoria there should be a police or law enforcement varient or at least one thats used, I don't count the Blaine County varient since most cop chases occur in the city. People want to be able to store cop cars but according to Rockstar and coding experts letting us keep police vehicles would mess up the coding like the tow truck did then why not let us modify Stainers with Police Decals etc.

The Sultan: JDM's are my favorite cars in the world so I just knew there would be something I would hate about it knowing that Rockstar would mess it up. In IV it was amazing the wide body kit, The side ported exhaust, The engine sound and many more, This car had it all in IV now in V it was really crap that we cound'nt put the wide body kit or side port exhaust on it not to mention it's engine sounds like it's revs are half as loud as they were in IV.

The Dukes: Discontinuing it was the sh#ttest decision Rockstar ever made in the history of GTA also discontinuing the Stallion makes it twice as worse.

The Stratum: Why give us a Nissan R32 style station wagon but not let us cumstomize it, If this isn't a let down I don't know what is.

The Banshee: The Corvette (Coquette) and Viper (Banshee) are both in the game but they aren't head to head in performance specs like they are in real life, The Banshee being the lowest performing car out of the two with a top speed of 140mph at least according to the LegendaryMotorsport in game web page.

The Elegy: Don't give us a Nissan GT-R based car but give it RX-7 style rear lights. Also If you ask me it should've stayed an R32/R34 lookalike, This was a great shot for Rockstar to give us a good 90's JDM and they could've still given us the GT-R at a later update like the business update, You can't say the GT-R isn't a classy sports car.

gta4thewin
  • gta4thewin

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 June 2014 - 11:10 PM

Z type.  Always wanted one, but did not have the space in my garage.  Finally, we get a second garage, and I buy one.  Buuuuuuuuuuuuuttttt.........Rockstar nerfed it.  Yes, yes, I know it was a mistake, and they will no doubt fix it by the next patch.  But for the month or so in between that, it  means I have a car that I dumped more than million into that is slow as sh@t.  I've only taken it out of my garage once, and have not used it racing at all.  A d@mn shame.

0_0.jpg

A damn shame is custom tires on a Z-type. Made me laugh. :lol:
  • wolfp212 likes this

ezfaun
  • ezfaun

Drive

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 June 2014 - 11:17 PM

For me, the Elegy.

You do NOT mix a GTR with a god damn Corolla.

Spoiler

• darkwar854 and bensons like this

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 06 June 2014 - 11:20 PM

The Gauntlet because it's a dumb hybrid of Camaro and Challenger.

• Keegeroo and BigJoe_1 like this

Drennan57
  • Drennan57

Peon

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 06 June 2014 - 11:25 PM

For me, the Elegy.

Spoiler

It's not a Corolla it's an FT-86 Concept.  :^:

IanE55
  • IanE55

Not a hipster.

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Mexico

Posted 06 June 2014 - 11:26 PM

The Alpha.

I expected it to be more of an ATS look a like but it turned out to be way uglier.

ezfaun
  • ezfaun

Drive

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 June 2014 - 11:27 PM

For me, the Elegy.

Spoiler

It's not a Corolla it's an FT-86 Concept.  :^:

An 86 is a corolla back in the day.

wolfp212
  • wolfp212

CLWP

• Members

Posted 06 June 2014 - 11:28 PM

0_0.jpg

A damn shame is custom tires on a Z-type. Made me laugh. :lol:

LOL I know right?  After the nerf I was trying to get any performance gain in any way I could, even Hot Rod Magazines 'sticker's worth 20 horsepower' joke (to no avail).  I plan on changing them once the car has it's performance back, I haven't touched it since I found it was no longer a contender in races.

sebcreed
  • sebcreed

VANS Society VP

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 06 June 2014 - 11:41 PM Edited by sebcreed, 06 June 2014 - 11:43 PM.

Massacro because it looks just like the Exemplar

Massacro, Rapid, Exemplar, Vanquish, DB9, Vantage... same difference, and to be expected.

• manicmechanic71 likes this

manicmechanic71
  • manicmechanic71

Homie

• Members

Posted 07 June 2014 - 09:18 PM

Dinka thrust,and no clean voodoo for me.
My wishlist car is the oceanic though, complete with noisy transmission! :-D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users