Favorite place to live?

7 replies to this topic
El_Diablo
  • El_Diablo

"The_Devil"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars

Posted 26 December 2002 - 04:42 AM

Have had VC for a while (recently got it 100%, w00t) but never posted here. Just wanted to ask though, what's is your favorite place to live there? I mean most of the time it's between Diaz's Mansion and (I forget the name) the condo up near the stadium. Diaz's place has place for 2 cars and there is always a limo and a helicopter on top. Plus you get that amazing property, interior, and those guards to kick around and protect you. And its centeraly located in VC, you can get to either island easily.

But most of the time what really matters is car storage anyway. And at the condo you have 3 car garages and and sometimes there is a helicopter on top. Plus there is a helth icon right in front of the door in that alley. But I have to go with Diaz's mansion. Hows about you?

Red_devil
  • Red_devil

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 December 2002 - 10:39 AM

The hyman condo is the best

MrMojo
  • MrMojo

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 26 December 2002 - 03:50 PM

I love the shack near the place you get the angel from and south from Hyman Condo. It's just so simple and purty ;d.

No, seriously Hyman Condo was the first thing I bought and the 6 car garage rox. But one thing is, whenever I save a car and motorcycle in the garage, the car always dissapears ;(. Bah, why cant I have a silver pcg and a red infernus or fbi washington in the same place?

I imagined that the condo would look a lot cooler though, and the armor I got from 10 packages isnt there ;(

LanceVanceDance
  • LanceVanceDance

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 December 2002 - 04:14 PM

The armor is on the roof buddy

MrMojo
  • MrMojo

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 26 December 2002 - 05:02 PM

I though so too. I looked around it for quite a while and the only thing I can see is the clothes, and the heli ( which, also has a random and strange appearance schedual). I read somewhere that you get the stuff you bught the place with ( so, if I bought it with 10, I'd get armor, 20, i'd get chainsaw too), but I bought it when i had like 7.

Tuff Luv Capo
  • Tuff Luv Capo

We must find Ansama Benlanden

• Members

Posted 26 December 2002 - 07:23 PM

3321 Vice point

You have to collect all 100 packages, and THEN buy the condo..but too late 4 u now

MrMojo
  • MrMojo

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 26 December 2002 - 07:29 PM

Bah, well, I didnt think that would be the case. Oh, well, I'll get all the stuff as I collect it in the diazes mansion, right?

JoeyLeone25
  • JoeyLeone25

AMF Elder

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 26 December 2002 - 07:38 PM

Scumhole shack because I'm a tight bugger

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users