Quantcast

» «
Photo

The earliest I can start the Epsilon missions?

3 replies to this topic
Hellhog
  • Hellhog

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 June 2014 - 10:58 AM

What's the earliest I can start the epsilon missions? I current playthrough which is nearly maxed out in doing every activity and golding everything didn't have Chasing the Truth show up preventing me from finishing the missions and thus getting the achievement. I would like to get the achievement as quickly as possible but want to make sure I'm not getting duped over again by the game not showing the mission.

Barefoot Tiger
  • Barefoot Tiger

GTAV Forum Leader

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Nations

Posted 05 June 2014 - 11:07 AM Edited by Barefoot Tiger, 05 June 2014 - 02:06 PM.

You need to complete Father/Son and Pulling Favors and you must have completed the Epsilon Program ldentity Evaluation on the Epsilon website.

Kid SixXx
  • Kid SixXx

Death Valley Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 June 2014 - 01:37 PM

I don't think you need to finish Father / Son to unlock the missions.  You only need to complete the EP Identity Evaluation. 

If you ride around Portola, you will find a random character named Baygor and he will send Mihcael a link to the EP website after you talk to him.  He will show up as a blue dot on your HUD when you get close to his location.

SPOILER ALERT

If you want to finish the missions quickly, I would suggest letting Michael find the first bike thief encounter in Rancho and definitely return the bike to its owner.  Selling the Animal Ark stock you get as a reward one game day later will put $100K in your pocket and let you push on a bit with the The Truth / Kifflom mission tree.  

Remenber to save up your money because you pretty much have to buy your way through to the next mission. 

Once you finish the Jewelry Store Robbery and get Trevor to Los Santos, Michael will have enough cash to finish off the last mission..

Barefoot Tiger
  • Barefoot Tiger

GTAV Forum Leader

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Nations

Posted 05 June 2014 - 02:12 PM

I don't think you need to finish Father / Son to unlock the missions.  You only need to complete the EP Identity Evaluation.

According to the game guide, these are the prerequisites to unlocking the Epsilon Missions.....

Complete Father/Son
Complete Pulling Favors
Complete the Epsilon Identity Evaluation on the Epsilon website.

....unless this has changed in recent software updates.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users