Quantcast

» «
Photo

[OFFICIAL] Servers are jacked up! 360,PS3, and SC.

125 replies to this topic
Quarthon
  • Quarthon

Sunnyvale Trailer Park Supervisor

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 05 June 2014 - 11:56 PM

Some guys had a mod last night when I was playing. Suddenly my guy fell to the ground and started having a seizure as if I was tazed lol. Then I got killed a few times by some invisible guy a few times. So I went to grab a tank and went to where I saw red dots. I heard some guy say "dont bring your tank around here buddy". I went there anyway and when I turned the corner it was as if there were 20 airstrikes all in the same spot, fire and explosions everywhere. My tank started bouncing around in the air and blew up. So I asked them what mod they were using and they just laughed and told me not to come back around LOL.

Found this just now too lol 

How is that funny ? They just kill people like always and brag about it. Big whoop.

Because, its only a game. 

You, and anyone that thinks like you are stupid. There are people who want to enjoy the game how it was made to be played. Then there are dick heads that feel the need to mod the game and screw it up for everyone else. 

If they want to mod so bad, they should just stick to invite only sessions and not f*ck the game up for people who actually want to play it. 

its just a game. hackers f*cking up gta o is a good thing. kids like you can finally go outside lol.

Good thing? Sorry you feel like R* is doing such a sh*tty job that they deserve their players trying to f*ck up their game, but not everyone agrees with you. Why the hell do some people even hang out in the V section if they don't care about what happens to this game; not only that but encourage it. (Not singling you out)  It makes no sense at all.

Look, the modders are going to do it regardless if we cry about it or not. So may as well enjoy it and have some fun with it while it lasts. If they completely screw up the game permanently, then yea I'll join in on the crying. Until then take it with a grain of salt and have fun.

• Unknown_33 likes this

Daemian
  • Daemian

Merryweather Security LTA

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 June 2014 - 12:23 AM

Some guys had a mod last night when I was playing. Suddenly my guy fell to the ground and started having a seizure as if I was tazed lol. Then I got killed a few times by some invisible guy a few times. So I went to grab a tank and went to where I saw red dots. I heard some guy say "dont bring your tank around here buddy". I went there anyway and when I turned the corner it was as if there were 20 airstrikes all in the same spot, fire and explosions everywhere. My tank started bouncing around in the air and blew up. So I asked them what mod they were using and they just laughed and told me not to come back around LOL.

How is that funny ? They just kill people like always and brag about it. Big whoop.

You, and anyone that thinks like you are stupid. There are people who want to enjoy the game how it was made to be played. Then there are dick heads that feel the need to mod the game and screw it up for everyone else. 

If they want to mod so bad, they should just stick to invite only sessions and not f*ck the game up for people who actually want to play it. 

its just a game. hackers f*cking up gta o is a good thing. kids like you can finally go outside lol.

Good thing? Sorry you feel like R* is doing such a sh*tty job that they deserve their players trying to f*ck up their game, but not everyone agrees with you. Why the hell do some people even hang out in the V section if they don't care about what happens to this game; not only that but encourage it. (Not singling you out)  It makes no sense at all.

Look, the modders are going to do it regardless if we cry about it or not. So may as well enjoy it and have some fun with it while it lasts. If they completely screw up the game permanently, then yea I'll join in on the crying. Until then take it with a grain of salt and have fun.

I don't know if they are f*cking up something, but what they do is not funny, they just want the attention and they will keep spawn killing people who go near them just to brag.

Anyway on topic, I haven't been online since yesterday, is everything ok now ?

Unknown_33
  • Unknown_33

Peon

• BUSTED!
  • Unknown

Posted 06 June 2014 - 01:51 AM

its a good thing because maybe this will make rockstar get their sh*t straight and assume responsibility. its obvious gta o was rushed and its sole intent is to generate revenue. i dont care if they f*ck up this game beacuse i moved on. either rockstar doesnt care or has sh*tty devs or maybe even both. they have horrible support and that reflects on their feelings towards the players. if you ant to enjoy the game play SP.gta v ill end up just like iv.

Hazencoke
  • Hazencoke

Homeboy

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 June 2014 - 03:26 AM

Can you idiots stop with the mass quoting
  • GrandTheftBatman and saintsfan985 like this

ZombiezJerky
  • ZombiezJerky

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 June 2014 - 08:20 AM

they made a billion in sales of GTA V in 3 days for christ sake.

thats exactly whats so silly about cash cards to me

they make a billion irl dollars and the first thing they do is destroy or dick up every way in the game to make money

after the next patch i wouldn't be surprised if the rooftop rumble briefcase spawns on the moon and immediately explodes and fails the mission as soon as you make eye contact with it
Agreed but making money takes time and the point I should be making is it doesn't excuse the glitching money and modding the game for money & RP... as I have already written making money in all the jobs takes a little time yes but it's far from impossible as so many have tried to make out!

If nobody could mod or find a glitch we'd all be level 30 and have 3 cars but there are legit ways to work at it and so many have gone the easy route.... the entiltled generation I guess!
So are we up and running then good show!
Ha I've had this game for three weeks and I already have earned 8 mil and are lvl 76 no modding no glitching just missions and farming.I've also played more free roam than missions
whats your total time in game on rockstar social club? my second char is at 15 days and 12 hours and ive earned  14.9 mill on jobs with him.  unsure of my other char as i dont know how to see it without loggin it into the game.

they made a billion in sales of GTA V in 3 days for christ sake.

thats exactly whats so silly about cash cards to me

they make a billion irl dollars and the first thing they do is destroy or dick up every way in the game to make money

after the next patch i wouldn't be surprised if the rooftop rumble briefcase spawns on the moon and immediately explodes and fails the mission as soon as you make eye contact with it
Agreed but making money takes time and the point I should be making is it doesn't excuse the glitching money and modding the game for money & RP... as I have already written making money in all the jobs takes a little time yes but it's far from impossible as so many have tried to make out!

If nobody could mod or find a glitch we'd all be level 30 and have 3 cars but there are legit ways to work at it and so many have gone the easy route.... the entiltled generation I guess!
So are we up and running then good show!
Ha I've had this game for three weeks and I already have earned 8 mil and are lvl 76 no modding no glitching just missions and farming.I've also played more free roam than missions
whats your total time in game on rockstar social club? my second char is at 15 days and 12 hours and ive earned  14.9 mill on jobs with him.  unsure of my other char as i dont know how to see it without loggin it into the game.
Well it says I've played 5 days on this character and this character only. sry my mistake I miss read it said 6 mil but its at 7 mil now because I earned a mil today

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

كساااد

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 06 June 2014 - 01:14 PM

This has to be a regional thing.

I haven't had a problem all this time; no UFO's, no weird bugs...nada.

Me too. Not even a single problem. Aside from the f*cked up PSN that sign me out randomly
The only frustrating thing I ever fall into (which was VERY old anyways) is that when I join an invite, instead I join the job I fly to something else. I.E: I get an invite to RR, accept, BUT I get thrown into a race.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users