Quantcast

» «
Photo

Question for GTA:SA half master save file?

12 replies to this topic
Miha300
  • Miha300

Hermes best CARE EVER!

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 04 June 2014 - 12:36 PM

As I was playing GTA:SA on my ps2 a long ago(2006 I think),and that was the game that marked my childhood.

I know that  now is 2014,but I felt like I want to have that good time again,hang out with CJ.

I bought the game for PC,and just remmbered some things in LS with hunter(cheat ofc),passed all missions and now I am thinking to go to new level.

No,I am not going to make a master save file,I decided to make half master save file.

So,I am asking you,is there anything to do in LS before first mission that is relatively easy,like firefighter or paramedic mission.

These are my tasks>>>

Paramedic mission lv 12
Firefighter mission lv 12
50 fares in taxi
Vigilante mission lv 12
All 100 spray tags

Is there anything I could do in LS without flying to San Fierro or Las Venturas and getting 4 star wanted level????

khsh97
  • khsh97

Bring It

• Members
  • None
  • Helpfulness Award [SA Mission Help]

Posted 04 June 2014 - 02:36 PM

Yes. They are:

bmx challenge

roboi's food mart courier mission

pimping mission

few oysters.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 04 June 2014 - 02:52 PM Edited by lil weasel, 04 June 2014 - 02:52 PM.

I usually fly into San Fierro to Meet Katy, just to get the keep weapons when wasted, although the 'keep'em' glitch is usually in effect.
And, sometimes to Meet Barbara to keep weapons when busted, if the glitch isn't working. although that rarely happens.
Otherwise the two of you have it covered.
Spoiler

ThatSpecialSomeone
  • ThatSpecialSomeone

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 04 June 2014 - 03:08 PM Edited by 0909090, 04 June 2014 - 03:09 PM.

You can collect more than 40 oysters without triggering a wanted level. If you stay in the water, as long as you don't touch anything, you won't get a wanted level. You can collect almost all oysters just by swimming. Swimming near SF Naval Base will trigger a wanted level anyway; these 2 oysters are exceptions though. 

By the way, you can also collect silver dildo from Bayside Marina without triggering a wanted level.

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

Chain Game Development Team

• Feroci
  • None
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA & Modding]

Posted 04 June 2014 - 06:08 PM Edited by OrionSR, 04 June 2014 - 06:28 PM.

LS Master Save

[ ] 8-Track (need about 20% driving skill to enter)

[ ] Burglary (doesn't count towards completion, adds +1 attempt, Infinite Sprint Bonus!)

Safehouses

[ ] Jefferson ($10,000)
[ ] Mulholland ($120,000)
[ ] Santa Maria Beach ($30,000
[ ] El Corona ($10,000)

[ ] Verona Beach ($10,000)
[ ] Willowfield ($10,000)

Already Mentioned

[ ] Paramedic mission (lvl 12)
[ ] Firefighter mission (lvl 12)

[ ] Vigilante mission (lvl 12)

[ ] Pimping (lvl 10)

[ ] Taxi (50 fares)

[ ] Courier LS: Roboi's Food Mart

[ ] BMX Challenge

[ ] All 100 spray tags

Master saves tend to be highly personalized - there are lots of other stats or collections that can be made. Some examples include:

King of San Andreas

Max respect, weapon, driving skills (etc)

Access to airports (~20%) and free parachutes (~40%)

Weapons and ammo

Unique or rare vehicles

Video Game high scores

Partial Oyster and Snapshot collection (not sure if a camera can be collected without a wanted level though)

Unique Stunt Jumps

Miha300
  • Miha300

Hermes best CARE EVER!

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 04 June 2014 - 06:47 PM

Thx very much guys.

khsh97
  • khsh97

Bring It

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 June 2014 - 08:04 AM Edited by lil weasel, 05 June 2014 - 03:40 PM.

LS Master Save
 Edit: It isn't necessary to quote large text blocks >>{lw

Reaching king of san andreas criminal ratings takes a lot of time. There is no quick way in which you can attain king of san andreas criminal ratings in few days.

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 05 June 2014 - 09:07 AM

Why the long quote?

There is a trick for quickly obtaining KoSA on PC, the TC's current version. It involves using the in-game replay feature to rapidly destroy dozens of sunken police and news helicopters over and over again.

Is this a lost secret? I kind of figured everyone would be using this on their master saves by now, but perhaps the word never got out. I wonder if I can find the original topic.

Not a topic, a discussion within a much larger master save topic. Be sure to check out all the tricks on the first page.

http://gtaforums.com...entry1062283135

Video links by fnxrak:

http://gtaforums.com...g/?p=1062689306

khsh97
  • khsh97

Bring It

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 June 2014 - 03:46 PM

@OrionSR, I long quoted because I made that post from mobile and moving the touch cursor between text is hard as quote on mobile uses bb code format and also there is no single option for post on mobile web like colour, aligning, image link. The mobile version of gtaforums is simple and you can only reply and do not have any option.

By the way come to on-topic Question,
Can you tell me how to activate replay feature. I don't know about reply feature. If you can give me a little information about replay then I will try to see if its present in mobile version or not?

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 05 June 2014 - 08:38 PM

On PC, the replay feature is activated, iirc, by pressing F3. The last minute or so of game play is repeated. A replay can be saved or loaded using F1 and F2.

khsh97
  • khsh97

Bring It

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 June 2014 - 12:29 AM

Thanks OrionSR.
I will not try to attain kosa criminal rating because it will take very long time(a month or two month) as we do not have replay feature in mobile version.

One more thing OrionSR,
Do you know any fast way in which max respect can be gained in a hour or two hours? I am done with my master save except horseshoes and oysters left and after collecting them then I will be looking to max out respect.

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 06 June 2014 - 02:35 AM

I can't find my notes on how long it took me to max out respect, but I suspect it is well within your time-range. Also, I was maxing weapon skills along with respect and that takes a little longer than simply grinding kills at a safe range. Also, I suspect more efficient methods have been discovered in the years since I worked this out. You might want to review that Master Save Discussion topic for the latest strategies.

Anyway, the best respect bonuses identified are for killing gang members and cops. Gang members are usually hard to spawn in great numbers without gang wars so many players chose to rampage against cops by maintaining a high wanted level. I found the bunker at the SF Navy Base to be a great place to fight. It is outdoors so escape by vehicle is manageable, covered so helicopters don't pursue, and off the road so cars and shotguns are not a threat. Another advantage is the wide open areas that provide a huge advantage with long range weapons. I usually bring a bike with me and try to hide it in one of those cubby holes to avoid tire damage, but in case it does take some damage I always make sure the Launch spawns in case I need a way back over to the drydock for another bike. Extra health and armor are plentiful in the area.

khsh97
  • khsh97

Bring It

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 June 2014 - 08:03 AM

Thanks OrionSR!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users