for the female players

70 replies to this topic
trul3g3nd
  • trul3g3nd

The Punisher

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 June 2014 - 05:54 PM

ignoring all the random argument bs above me and answering the question. None of my cars are pink

Some are purple though.

0_0.jpg0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

:lol:

Nice color.  :)

EW200
  • EW200

Mark Chump

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 June 2014 - 07:01 PM

so the general rule of thumb is that the more girly and slutty they appear, the more likely it is to be a guy playing a female character (for reasons which escape me :blink: )?

Really? The reasons escape you?

As I said on page one, for me anyway, the pink is for effect. I don't play with my female char much, she is level 36 and my main char is 152. But when I do play with her she is decked out as slutty as possible and driving a pink Adder. I love the reactions from the other players when they get slaughtered by a slutty pink car driving woman.

For example, The other night I rolled up on five players all deep red dots in their PV's doing I don't know what, I jumped out, hauled out the carbine and wasted all five of them, 2 in their cars, 2 in one sandking and theh fifth on a motorcycle. I jumped back in my car and sped off. The crap they were screaming on the mic was not for the faint of heart, they were absolutely livid that a "girl" did that. They chased me all across the map just screaming sh*t that I would not think they would want their Mothers to hear. I killed a few of them more than once as they chased me since they were out of their minds and thinking (and saying) that I was a dumb girl that got lucky.

So yeah, it's for the laughs and the mind fvcking effect on other players, mainly the little squeakers and macho internet/gaming wannabe tough guys .

NikolaiAmethyst
  • NikolaiAmethyst

Lesbian Gamer

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 06 June 2014 - 07:10 PM

that's a nice purple! This is the one and only super car i own 0_0.jpg

And this is the vehicles in my garage 0_0.jpg

I guess it's all just preference really. I don't like the colour pink but i love the colour red.

• trul3g3nd likes this

trul3g3nd
  • trul3g3nd

The Punisher

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 June 2014 - 07:12 PM

that's a nice purple! This is the one and only super car i own 0_0.jpg

And this is the vehicles in my garage 0_0.jpg

I guess it's all just preference really. I don't like the colour pink but i love the colour red.

Nice! You got some really great taste in cars for real.

NikolaiAmethyst
  • NikolaiAmethyst

Lesbian Gamer

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 06 June 2014 - 07:14 PM

Thank you, i try to choose cars that fit my character, like i'll be driving down the street and see something and be like, would she look good driving that? Is that her type of car? 

EW200
  • EW200

Mark Chump

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 June 2014 - 07:14 PM

Speaking from a "Women Expert" opinion...my credentials are, I am married, to an actual REAL live woman, and I have THREE daughters.. lol Most women don't even like pink. My wife's favorite color is purple out of my three girls only one actually even likes pink. Most of the "girls" with all pink rides on GTA who wear bikinis with high heels are more than likely dudes in disguise. The female character they create in the game is probably as close as they have EVER been to an actual woman in their entire life...that being said, my oldest daughter, who is 12, gets to play GTA (with the volume off) every now and then, and all of her cars are some shade of pink...but I made all her cars for her, so that just proves my point that all men are STUPID when it comes to women and what they like....even us "experts".. lol

Sticking your johnson in the first woman that let you and impregnating her does not make one a  "Women Expert".  

You ought to add "Dad of the Year" to your list of monikers for letting your 12 year old daughter play this game.

PS - my wife and daughters LOVE pink, as do my sisters. I don't know, maybe you married into a butch gene pool? :lol:

• NikolaiAmethyst likes this

trul3g3nd
  • trul3g3nd

The Punisher

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 June 2014 - 07:22 PM

Thank you, i try to choose cars that fit my character, like i'll be driving down the street and see something and be like, would she look good driving that? Is that her type of car? 

Your welcome and I feel you. I'm the exact same way. That's why My character mostly switches between suits and street/military type clothes. I own 2 bikes and It just doesn't look right being on one wearing a suit lol

NikolaiAmethyst
  • NikolaiAmethyst

Lesbian Gamer

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 06 June 2014 - 07:25 PM

Your welcome and I feel you. I'm the exact same way. That's why My character mostly switches between suits and street/military type clothes. I own 2 bikes and It just doesn't look right being on one wearing a suit lol

i know how you feel! especially on story mode as well, i took franklin off to suburban because i was going to do hao's races and you gotta look good :') it's all about appearance, you won't find me riding the dirt bike wearing the female pants suit, she'll wear the rolled up sweat pants.

trul3g3nd
  • trul3g3nd

The Punisher

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 June 2014 - 08:12 PM

i know how you feel! especially on story mode as well, i took franklin off to suburban because i was going to do hao's races and you gotta look good :') it's all about appearance, you won't find me riding the dirt bike wearing the female pants suit, she'll wear the rolled up sweat pants.

100% Agreed. I like your style. :cool:

The Online Gamer
  • The Online Gamer

I'm a rebel

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 06 June 2014 - 10:29 PM

Speaking from a "Women Expert" opinion...my credentials are, I am married, to an actual REAL live woman, and I have THREE daughters.. lol Most women don't even like pink. My wife's favorite color is purple out of my three girls only one actually even likes pink. Most of the "girls" with all pink rides on GTA who wear bikinis with high heels are more than likely dudes in disguise. The female character they create in the game is probably as close as they have EVER been to an actual woman in their entire life...that being said, my oldest daughter, who is 12, gets to play GTA (with the volume off) every now and then, and all of her cars are some shade of pink...but I made all her cars for her, so that just proves my point that all men are STUPID when it comes to women and what they like....even us "experts".. lol

Sticking your johnson in the first woman that let you and impregnating her does not make one a  "Women Expert".  

You ought to add "Dad of the Year" to your list of monikers for letting your 12 year old daughter play this game.

PS - my wife and daughters LOVE pink, as do my sisters. I don't know, maybe you married into a butch gene pool? :lol:
Not al girls are the same, dude.
If you were actually smart, you would know that not all girls are part of the same stereotype.

abcdefg760
  • abcdefg760

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 June 2014 - 10:33 PM

i like yellow more(: i have three red and three yellow cars and two pink and two black suvs pink is cool but its too common so lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users