Photo

Ashley Butler

39 replies to this topic
Pau Diaz
  • Pau Diaz

Crackhead

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 10 September 2014 - 01:59 PM Edited by Pau Diaz, 10 September 2014 - 02:02 PM.

I've completed TLAD. I loved the biker attires, the bikes and all the characters involved. Quite frankly, it's one of the best GTA addons I've played. I've often wondered, though, as a biker chick, what did Ashley do when she wasn't buying and taking her meth, or spending time with Ray Boccino? Did she have  daytime job or what activities did she get up to?

• Drunken Cowboy likes this

fefenc
  • fefenc

Luis Lopez is The Best HD era GTA Character Ever Created

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 10 September 2014 - 02:10 PM

I'm wondering why R* would kill all TLAD characters.

If they kill Luis, I'll boycott GTA :@

• Witchking Of Angmar and Cornerstone like this

PsychoGamer
  • PsychoGamer

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Eritrea

Posted 10 September 2014 - 03:28 PM

That b**** deserved to die. I am just glad they didn't kill Niko aswell.

Shadowlarvitar
  • Shadowlarvitar

Proud Saints Row Fanboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 September 2014 - 01:09 AM

I liked Ashley back in the TLAD days. But after V, I hate her. She ended up leading Johnny to his death.

Pau Diaz
  • Pau Diaz

Crackhead

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 11 September 2014 - 09:35 AM Edited by Pau Diaz, 11 September 2014 - 09:37 AM.

I liked Ashley back in the TLAD days. But after V, I hate her. She ended up leading Johnny to his death.

From what I've seen of GTA V. Johnny should have killed Trevor for having it off with his girl. He had the chance to either shoot him in the back, pull him around to face him and then shoot him, or to challenge Trevor to a man on man fight. He still could have died, but wheeling Trevor around and going at him verbally wasn't the way to go about it. Ashley might have been the cause, but Johnny K should have reacted a little more naturally to the invasion of his territory.

By the way, can anyone answer the question I posted the other day?

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

THIS ONE GOES OUT TO ALL THE RAVERS IN THE NATION.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 September 2014 - 08:16 PM

^where did it say Johnny even had a gun when he went to Trevor's?

And to answer your earlier question you so needingly need answered, it's never explained.

thekillerdonuts
  • thekillerdonuts

Jelly Filled

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 September 2014 - 08:20 PM

And to answer your earlier question you so needingly need answered, it's never explained.

Johnny's biker jacket can store Street Sweepers and Rocket Launchers without anyone seeing them xD

• Drunken Cowboy likes this

Drunken Cowboy
  • Drunken Cowboy

A Young Filipino Boy Playing Hands-Free Catch-the-Quarter

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Topic 2013 "The Identity Crisis: The Problems with V's story."

Posted 11 September 2014 - 09:05 PM

Johnny's biker jacket can store Street Sweepers and Rocket Launchers without anyone seeing them xD

If the protagonists have those special powers, I'm still gonna live upon the assumption Johnny re spawned at the hospital.

• universetwisters, thekillerdonuts, nobum62 and 1 other like this

Pau Diaz
  • Pau Diaz

Crackhead

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 12 September 2014 - 12:16 PM

Okay, let's think about the possibilities. Johnny and Terry for example had their own things to do during the day. Johnny goes around doing various tasks for people and Terry spends his time selling his weapons out of his truck (a very well implemented part of TLAD). Now, being a biker girl, what would Ashley have done with her time? She wore the Lost MC attire, so she was a part of the club, so what would you say she does while Johnny and Terry are out doing their thing, when she wasn't fooling about with Boccino, getting high, or buying meth?

Pau Diaz
  • Pau Diaz

Crackhead

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 15 September 2014 - 06:43 PM

I found this on one of my searches. Would you say it is an accurate depiction of what Ashley would have done while she was living in Liberty City in TLAD?

http://addictions.ab...roin-Addict.htm

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users