Posted 09 June 2014 - 03:27 PM

Franklin

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Pardon my English

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 09 June 2014 - 06:18 PM

Oh God. Dom. I completely forgot about Dom. That motherf*cker even dares to call me in Online.

Dom is the most annoying sh*t head in the entire franchise. By a long margin.

Worst GTA character? Have you even played any past GTA? There's worse....

CATALINA.

Zodape
  • Zodape

Brilliant Gentleman

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 09 June 2014 - 06:21 PM

Yes, I played the 3D era trilogy to death. Nobody gets close to The Dominator.

And I kind of liked Catalina...

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Pardon my English

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 09 June 2014 - 06:50 PM

Yes, I played the 3D era trilogy to death. Nobody gets close to The Dominator.

And I kind of liked Catalina...

:blink:

If I was able to auto-shotgun her in the face, I wouldn't mind in GTA SA :die:

To each has their own though ;)

Axe_Gaijin
  • Axe_Gaijin

Crashtestdummie

• Members

Posted 09 June 2014 - 06:54 PM

The beauty of GTAV is, every one is an arsehole. protagonist, antagonist every one... And that's why i like them.

Most annoying... Brucie... so annoying in 4 that I still hate him in 5 ;)

jkim_1
  • jkim_1

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 June 2014 - 05:08 AM

My top 3 most annoying characters in the past three games: Catalina, Manny Escuela, and Jimmy De Santa.

Manny seems less obvious because he's a relatively minor character in IV but he was such a douche bag that didn't stop running his mouth "it's the streets man!"

piko
  • piko

Peon

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 13 June 2014 - 11:28 PM

Beverly.. UU JII BUII!!

OUTFIT
  • OUTFIT

BIG Empire

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 13 June 2014 - 11:31 PM

Lester. Creep calls every 30 min online

one55
  • one55

Dirty Playstation Peasant!

• Members

Posted 14 June 2014 - 05:49 AM Edited by one55, 14 June 2014 - 05:49 AM.

Tonya. I know she's a junkie and all that but she was so annoying. At first I was like "Why the f*ck am I driving this pick up truck about?" but it all made sense. She's just the every day drug addict. Full of lies, excuses, asking for favours and promises of payback. The missions were repetitive because that's what happens. They keep asking you to do things for them and it does your head in but you're trying to be a good person because they really do need help. But you can only go so far before enough is enough.

The character is annoying but I guess that's exactly what Rockstar intended.

Apart from that, I can't really think of any other character that annoys me. 

A lot of people think Wade is annoying but I found him hilarious and one of the best characters in the game.

jkim_1
  • jkim_1

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 June 2014 - 05:03 AM

People like Tonya don't mean to be a harm around you but they can't help but ask for assistance with everything they need

BlackNoise
  • BlackNoise

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 June 2014 - 06:04 AM

Honestly I found them all annoying. GTA V's cast sucks IMO.

This right here. I honestly think R* wanted us to dislike them. They take it too far with the jokes some time, and I honestly think the cast was basically a joke. It's the same way I feel about ledge detection. They must think annoying us is funny or something.

Sentrion
  • Sentrion

Midnight Wanderer

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 June 2014 - 06:19 AM

Don't know where to start. There are a lot of annoying members in the game. Most of them behave like psychopaths. Michael, Trevor and the whole De Santa family are most annoying ones.

Then, there are the side characters Ron and the FIB guy.

kevin de santa
  • kevin de santa

Thug

• BUSTED!
  • Ireland

Posted 16 June 2014 - 04:50 PM

So, which character annoys you the most, based on the dialogue and their personality?

-Jimmy: Where do I start? Fat, jobless, and probably not going to college. He is a wreck. All the kid does is smoke weed and play video games, I don't know what can get worse than that for a son (aside from a life of crime like his father). He's also annoying and a stuck up idiot. Towards the end of that mission where you try to save the boat, he tries so hard to impress a Franklin by trying to act ghetto or whatever you want to call it. "Call me jizzle" or "you're my brother from another mother, well I hope so, because my mom was a skank back in the day", seriously who the f*ck says that? I believe he's 20 years old, I'm 21, so I've met kids like him when I was in high school because I grew up in a pretty affluent suburb, and I stay away from those type of kids. The best part? He's like "so will you buy me a car?", dude, he probably went to Simeon's dealership without his dad's permission and bought that car that Frank repossessed with a down payment that wasn't his own money and crazy interest rates. In conclusion, I dislike his character because he acts entitled to everything and doesn't deserve any of it.

-Devin Weston: Another stuck up douche bag. He's a rich guy because of his illegal activities, he pretends that he's a legitimate businessman when he's really a con-man. I remember before you have to chose who to kill, Devin makes a remark saying "even the president lets me finger his wife". I'm pretty sure if you brag about the tail you get, you don't get nearly as much as you claim to. I think in one of his websites, he says that he has a 10 inch penis. I actually dislike Michael a little bit less because of his hostile attitude towards him when they first met, calling him "pencil neck". Devin really thinks he owns the world and that he's too big and bad for anyone to touch him... Well did he really think he didn't have it coming to him? Especially from someone like Trevor.

-Dr. Friedlander: He wasn't a real therapist. He pretty much stole Michael's money and he didn't even care because he just wanted someone to listen to his problems. All Dr. Friedlander did was indirectly criticize Mike of his personality and character. Every therapy session I went to consisted of him asking "any more acting out?" Or "how's your sexual behavior?". In the end, it's good that you have an opportunity to kill him because he was pretty much useless to Michael and kind of betrayed him by saying that he was gonna make a TV show about him.

Honorable Mentions: Stretch, Steve Haines, Runaway Bride (random event), Tao Cheng, Beverly, and Poppy Mitchell. i really liked jimmy thought hes character was done super well.  i hated steve haines got great pleasure from putting him down

Blingy
  • Blingy

Nigga Ya Love Ta Hate

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 June 2014 - 05:16 PM

Every single character in this game, except for the gangbangers. That was one thing about the story line that I hated, every character that had a written script was f*cking ridiculous. I feel like majority of the story all the characters did was bitch about what they didn't have, and why they couldn't have it. The gangbangers, however, didn't have a script and R* told them to pretty much be themselves, like they weren't in a studio. Thus, came forward with some of the most hilarious and absurd bullsh*t i've ever heard in a vidja game. Lamar and Franklin go back and forth like my friends and I do, just constantly busting each others balls.

kevin de santa
  • kevin de santa

Thug

• BUSTED!
  • Ireland

Posted 16 June 2014 - 05:44 PM

omg i hated tonya i blew her up after every mission with her  i did not buy the towing company i   thought it would make them get their sh*t together and tanisha bitching to me about leaving the hood acting like she did not do the exact same thing

aqwaqwaq8
  • aqwaqwaq8

What the f*ck Am I Suppose To Write Here?

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 16 June 2014 - 09:25 PM

W A D E!!!

i so desperately want to smash that annoying little prick to pieces.. of all the people Trevor is able to kill, R* stop me/him from doing the most damage to the one whom i personally think, deserves it, for his annoying speech impedement*, stupid comments and for just generally looking like a complete dick, clown-face or no clown-face!

*i'm not a speech-impedement-ist, in fact some of my best friends have speech impedements.. err.. or something.. lol..

Lol, I could see where you're coming from. The reason I didn't list him is because he's so dumb that it was sometimes mildly funny. He says some pretty amusing things after he gets stuck in the strip club like "is it possible that I'm becoming immune to boobies?" Or "Floyd says that strip clubs objectify women, but they aren't objects, they're people!".

You forgot a clever "observation" that Wade made: "They only play like like six songs in here."

shadyslady
  • shadyslady

I've never been popular - I don't mean to start now

• Members

Posted 19 June 2014 - 10:10 AM

I agree with shenmue 18. I find trevor is the most annoying character. He was full of potential but rockstar screwed him up by trying to give him characteristics which wouldn't fit with Mike and Frank anymore. And he isn't even exactly annoying. ..more like boring and too artificial. The fact that rockstar needs to kill a major character to introduce trevor is kind of poor, too. It was an intense scene. Even though I would always chose option c just to keep all characters, I'm glad to see there's an option to kill trevor.

Revenge of the Donut
  • Revenge of the Donut

Fuel injected suicide machine

• Members

Posted 19 June 2014 - 05:11 PM Edited by Revenge of the Donut, 19 June 2014 - 05:14 PM.

Devin Weston...because he's a rich arrogant prick who doesn't appreciate what he has already. One of the things that really made me hate him is how he makes a hobby out of torturing people like Mr.K for fun...because you know? Having a nice house and lot's of money (along with all the social betterment that comes along with that isn't enough for him,) it's the epitome of sociopathic rich and powerful person excess. I loved picking option C when playing, just so I could bring this nobhead back down to Earth and force him to come to terms with his own mortality.

Steve Haines: Another jerkoff with delusions of Godhood and too much power for his own good, I wanted to do to him what Trevor did to Johnny, good job ending C was two for the price of one.

Tonya: What was even the point in her?

Also pretty much all the hitchhikers in the Altruists sidequests, made making my choices with them so much easier than it should have been.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users