Posted 03 June 2014 - 04:45 PM

Trevor and Ron

LeopardGecko
  • LeopardGecko

GTA biker

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 03 June 2014 - 04:56 PM

Devin Weston-because he is a rich douche who thinks he´s untouchable.

Steve Haines-because he is a crooked cop who also thinks he´s untouchable because he is a high ranking fed.

Tonya(the towtruck junkie chick)-because she is just annoying and uses Franklin for stuff she could do herself.

Denise Clinton-also annoying,and because of her Franklin loses one of his safehouses.

Stretch-because he acts like he is the greatest member of Families ever,while in reality the is cooperating with Ballas.

Ashley-because of her relationship with Trevor Johnny gets killed,just because he was loyal to her and she wasn´t to him.

the bride who escapes her wedding in a church near Route 68-because she is apparently desperate,but if you offer her a ride on a bike,she rejects,beggars can´t be choosers.

basically all the people whose money or vehicle gets stolen in a random event-because they always want my help,either call the cops,chase the guy yourself or forget about whatever they stole.why would I have to chase the criminals,I´m not a cop?

• ten-a-penny, jkim_1 and Xenology like this

jkim_1
  • jkim_1

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 June 2014 - 05:07 PM

Devin Weston-because he is a rich douche who thinks he´s untouchable.

Steve Haines-because he is a crooked cop who also thinks he´s untouchable because he is a high ranking fed.

Tonya(the towtruck junkie chick)-because she is just annoying and uses Franklin for stuff she could do herself.

Denise Clinton-also annoying,and because of her Franklin loses one of his safehouses.

Stretch-because he acts like he is the greatest member of Families ever,while in reality the is cooperating with Ballas.

Ashley-because of her relationship with Trevor Johnny gets killed,just because he was loyal to her and she wasn´t to him.

the bride who escapes her wedding in a church near Route 68-because she is apparently desperate,but if you offer her a ride on a bike,she rejects,beggars can´t be choosers.

basically all the people whose money or vehicle gets stolen in a random event-because they always want my help,either call the cops,chase the guy yourself or forget about whatever they stole.why would I have to chase the criminals,I´m not a cop?

Agreed. I especially hate the bride because not only does she not pay you for the ride, the stuff she says during the ride really pisses me off. She is the definition of a f*cking airhead.. She's some spoiled hoe that her dad paid for her entire wedding. I decided to take her to the altruist cult, thank god. The husband pissed me off too, definitely some needy rich loser who gets no tail. 

I can agree with Ashley to an extent, it is kind of her fault that Johnny got killed. Everyone should have known that Trevor would've flipped out if Johnny talked to him like that, he had it coming to him. 

Real_Badgirl
  • Real_Badgirl

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 03 June 2014 - 05:08 PM

Jimmy, I hate that little bastard. He's the type who will want to live off of daddy's money for the rest of his life, without ever having to get up off the couch. He also seems like a real life internet troll and reminds me of an extremely annoying guy I used to know and work with, which fuels my dislike for him even more.

I always kill Jimmy when I get the chance.

I also hate Devin Weston and Steve Haines, because they're a pair of "I think I'm better than you and I know it" pricks. I'm not terribly fond of Denise or Martin Madrazzo either.

• ten-a-penny and jkim_1 like this

jkim_1
  • jkim_1

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 June 2014 - 05:16 PM

Jimmy, I hate that little bastard. He's the type who will want to live off of daddy's money for the rest of his life, without ever having to get up off the couch. He also seems like a real life internet troll and reminds me of an extremely annoying guy I used to know and work with, which fuels my dislike for him even more.

I always kill Jimmy when I get the chance.

I also hate Devin Weston and Steve Haines, because they're a pair of "I think I'm better than you and I know it" pricks. I'm not terribly fond of Denise or Martin Madrazzo either.

I agree, people who tend to hide behind the internet are the ones who are insecure in real life. I also condemn people who are lazy and live off their parents-- the world doesn't owe you happiness, so it definitely doesn't owe you money!

I like killing Jimmy too, except for the fact that he texts you saying that I have to pay for his hospital bill, screw him. 

Midnightz
  • Midnightz

Populus vult decipi.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 June 2014 - 06:16 PM Edited by Midnightz, 03 June 2014 - 06:16 PM.

Part of V's success is giving you characters to hate (like films do).

I liked all the characters but sometimes they got on my nerves.

Here's who annoyed me and why (from most to least):

Jimmy - a stupid lazy asshole who is critical of everyone but himself
Tracey - a whiney waste of oxygen with zero personality
Michael - a spineless disloyal whiney bitch who constantly deceives himself
Amanda - a pissed off shrieking banshee at the slightest provocation
Lamar - an idiot who gets himself into stupid situations and when he speaks, he says "nigga" every other word
Dr. Friedlander - a useless person who charges exorbitant amounts of money to insult -- not help, his client

Franklin - a hollow personality with no moral code yet has the tendency to whine about everyone and everything

Anyone else who was annoying did so in the correct dose so they didn't bother me. :D

• Kevert likes this

gamergirl24
  • gamergirl24

hair dye queen

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 June 2014 - 11:38 PM

I thought all four antagnoists of gta v were annoying as heck

1. devin Weston - he cheated trevor, lamar, and franklin out of a payday and sent merryweather guards to kill Michael's wife and daughter which was seriously uncool

2. steve haines - omg! he was so annoying! the way that he betrayed Michael in the wrap up mission was seriously uncool

3. Harold "stretch" joseph - the way that he betrayed franklin and lamar in the lamar down mission was seriously uncool

4. wei cheng and the triads - the way that they interfered with trevor's business ventures and betrayed him and they also kidnapped Michael by mistake in the fresh meat mission, that was seriously uncool

I'm really glad that Michael, trevor, and franklin survived all of that and remained the best of friends

fac316
  • fac316

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 June 2014 - 12:22 AM

Mike's Fam, & therapist. FRanks aunt, lamar and stretch.

Straight Edge Steve
  • Straight Edge Steve

Great Gonzos!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 June 2014 - 01:09 AM

No one annoys me like my own mother.

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

Mama Weer All Crazee Now

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 05 June 2014 - 01:14 AM

Trevor and his constant crying about Michael being a "Judas" because apparently Michael 

Spoiler
is worse than Trevor 
Spoiler
I felt that Trevor was very poorly written as the game tries to force me to side with him at points, when in reality he's one of the most dislikable characters in any game I've ever played.

• Sprue, shadyslady, fac316 and 1 other like this

Zodape
  • Zodape

DEN HEUSER

• The Yardies
  • Argentina

Posted 05 June 2014 - 01:43 AM

Trevor after he reunites with Michael.

This.

I love Trevor but he is indeed annoying after Fame or Shame.
  • fac316 likes this

Mr.Raspberry Jam
  • Mr.Raspberry Jam

Bringing great joy to a lonely man

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 June 2014 - 07:16 AM

Tracey's voice in the mission where you save her from the boat is particularly annoying.
  • Sprue likes this

Phoenix_Poop
  • Phoenix_Poop

Checklister

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 06 June 2014 - 10:07 AM

I hope there is a mission in the next SP DLC where you have to assasinate Jimmy

• Chips237 likes this

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

كساااد

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 06 June 2014 - 11:39 AM Edited by ten-a-penny, 06 June 2014 - 11:43 AM.

• Jimmy- Needless I say more?

I find most people hate this guy. Read their rants :^:

• Steve- Worst Antagonist EVER.

He act as if 'he's da deel!'. I laughed how he SHOT HIMSELF just to get out of trouble.

• Devin- Acts as if "I'm da best jost becoz i hav monee!!!111one" means anything in LS.

Hell even I [Franklin] has more than this f*cker. (I have 5bil + a Lazer, Vestra, SandKing XL +SWB, Bati-801, a house in Vinewood, Annihilator, Buzzard Save Editor FTW!, stole his piece-of-sh*t-plus-ugliest-piece-of-bullcrap-in-any-GTA-game Adder only to blow it up from its ugly-ness.) Needless I say more?

• Lamar- Niiggaahh!

/rant.

• JOHNNY!- I simply can't understand what's so badass in a meth head :bored:

I'll never understand what was so cool in him. He dies, so what? More Oxygen has been saved.

• Floyd- What a crybaby.

Nuff Said.

• Tonya. Wants you to do all the work.

and the problem is, she even know what to do :bored:

Kid SixXx
  • Kid SixXx

Death Valley Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 June 2014 - 01:44 PM Edited by Kid SixXx, 06 June 2014 - 04:15 PM.

I don't understand why people find Tonya annoying.   She's a drug addict in denial about how crappy her life is and she is jealous of Frankin because he manages to keep himself clean and sober and because he's making money, even if crime is paying his bills.. 

Isn't that more tragic than annoying or are we just chosing not to pay attention to the background stuff.

• Midnightz likes this

G.S.T
  • G.S.T

U WOT M8

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 June 2014 - 01:01 AM Edited by xXGst0395Xx, 07 June 2014 - 01:02 AM.

Lamar. I don't hate him per se, but his hood mentality and overuse of the word "nigga" became irritating after a while. His encounters with Trevor abused me quite a bit. I don't find many characters in V annoying, aside from Haines and Weston who are obvious choices.

Molly I wasn't fond of either, mainly because of the way she just takes Michael's film off him and drives off.

Spoiler

• ten-a-penny likes this

jkim_1
  • jkim_1

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 June 2014 - 02:14 AM

I hope there is a mission in the next SP DLC where you have to assasinate Jimmy

I would probably jizz my pants if that was true. I hate him like he's someone I know in real life.

Kevert
  • Kevert

Ain't criminality exhilarating?

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 07 June 2014 - 01:15 PM

Honestly I found them all annoying. GTA V's cast sucks IMO.

Haha. Was gonna write the exact same line. Good job.

• Mr Pickles likes this

jkim_1
  • jkim_1

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 June 2014 - 02:05 AM

I'm surprised that Beverly wasn't mentioned much in this thread. He was such a sh*t head. I was so happy when I got to blow him up with a sticky bomb.
  • Midnightz and ten-a-penny like this

Testarossa
  • Testarossa

[EUROBEAT INTENSIFIES]

• The Connection
  • Mexico
  • Best Concept DLC 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 08 June 2014 - 02:36 AM

I found Tonya Wiggins very annoying.

Stevilknievel
  • Stevilknievel

Outlaw

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 08 June 2014 - 03:10 AM

Honestly I found them all annoying. GTA V's cast sucks IMO.

The bias is strong in this one. :lol:

OT: Tonya

CSUdude
  • CSUdude

Free Candy van driver

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 June 2014 - 05:32 AM

Tanesha Jackson, by far.

I dislike her so much that I start up a new game, just to see cut scenes of her leaving Franklin`s house, so that as soon as she gets inside of the taxi, I could follow her by shooting at the taxi until she gets out and starts running so that I could run her over or something.

im_stoned
  • im_stoned

Hustler

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 June 2014 - 05:54 AM

I hate all the women in this game. Too be fair though woman drive me crazy in real life too so I find it to be very realistic. I know a girl sarah she's just like tonya the towtruck chick. Sarah doesn't do drugs but everything else about them is identical even down to the way they talk/words they say ect. 

I think the writers must meet the same woman I do in real life because they got woman spot on in this game. A lot of woman in this game are pretty close to what you'll meet in real life so you gotta give them credit for being honest.

A lot of the male characters piss me off too of course but I dunno to me females are just evil in the worst ways and this game captured that beautifully

• jkim_1 likes this

jkim_1
  • jkim_1

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 June 2014 - 06:18 AM

I hate all the women in this game. Too be fair though woman drive me crazy in real life too so I find it to be very realistic. I know a girl sarah she's just like tonya the towtruck chick. Sarah doesn't do drugs but everything else about them is identical even down to the way they talk/words they say ect. 

I think the writers must meet the same woman I do in real life because they got woman spot on in this game. A lot of woman in this game are pretty close to what you'll meet in real life so you gotta give them credit for being honest.

A lot of the male characters piss me off too of course but I dunno to me females are just evil in the worst ways and this game captured that beautifully

Lol, a lot of the women in this game are accurate when it comes to their stereotypes. Such as Molly being a major bitch because she's a lawyer, Tonya being a drug addict hoe, and Amanda being that entitled housewife. The male characters are all just a bunch of dysfunctional criminals: you got Mike and Trevor with countless psychological disorders, Lester who is a cripple, Haines/Norton corrupt cops, and Weston being a rich asshole who thinks he rules the world. Perfect for a game like GTA.

SK7866_MUFC
  • SK7866_MUFC

Player Hater

• Members
  • England

Posted 08 June 2014 - 08:16 AM

Tanya; She expects you to do all her work

Drunken Cowboy
  • Drunken Cowboy

Proud Asshole

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Topic [GTA] 2013

Posted 08 June 2014 - 08:19 AM

The protagonists.

"My life's falling apart, guys!" - Michael

"DAMN I GOTTA GET PAID, DAWG!" - Franklin

"FUK U MIEKUL U BETREIGH ME!11" - Trevor

• Dr. Robotnik, Jeansowaty, Niobium and 1 other like this

OG Kev
  • OG Kev

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Expert

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 09 June 2014 - 02:10 AM

beter to mention who wasnt annoying, m, t, f, all heist members, wade, ron, and one peramedic who kept fallng on the patient that made it look like he was humping them.

jamieleng
  • jamieleng

Chafing the Chimp is totally natural behaviour!

• Members
  • England

Posted 09 June 2014 - 02:25 AM

As with a lot of GTA characters, they were written specifically to elicit that sort of reaction. So in that respect, they were written perfectly. However, I actually find it hard to dislike Jimmy.

I do find Ron to be really annoying though. 

• sabestar likes this

MGT86
  • MGT86

Hustler

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 09 June 2014 - 03:05 AM

I liked the way rockstar made the characters after stereotypical types , and to make you hate them here is my list

Amanda- i honestly hate this bitch, i know mums exactly like this and really makes me mad, i love the reuniting the family seen where he says 

"I don't see you complaining on the way to the bank", this especially reminds me of a mates mum hypocritical bitch  bitching that her husband comes late with someone while she is, she would have a f*****g panic attack if her precious V12 Mercedes suddenly got taken away.

anyway to the rest

Lamar-he was funny at times but 90% of the time is annoying as f**k, please just shut up before i shoot you

Devin Weston- Do i really have to explain

Molly- This bitch got on my last nerve, always stuck up about everything so glad the way she ended

Jimmy- again i don't really need to explain

Tonya- this crackhead every time i see her i just feel like shooting her.

Aunt Denise- same as tonya

Ron- especially in the mission where you have to steal the planes, he just gets on my last nerve

Chop- he's not really a character but he is just annoying at times

Steve Haines- just hearing his name always made me...

Dave- i understand he was trying to help Michael a little but he was a prick and little bitch

Zodape
  • Zodape

DEN HEUSER

• The Yardies
  • Argentina

Posted 09 June 2014 - 03:12 PM

Oh God. Dom. I completely forgot about Dom. That motherf*cker even dares to call me in Online.

Dom is the most annoying sh*t head in the entire franchise. By a long margin.
  • ten-a-penny likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users