Photo

Most annoying character(s)?

77 replies to this topic
jkim_1
  • jkim_1

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 June 2014 - 10:45 PM Edited by jkim_1, 02 June 2014 - 10:47 PM.

So, which character annoys you the most, based on the dialogue and their personality?

-Jimmy: Where do I start? Fat, jobless, and probably not going to college. He is a wreck. All the kid does is smoke weed and play video games, I don't know what can get worse than that for a son (aside from a life of crime like his father). He's also annoying and a stuck up idiot. Towards the end of that mission where you try to save the boat, he tries so hard to impress a Franklin by trying to act ghetto or whatever you want to call it. "Call me jizzle" or "you're my brother from another mother, well I hope so, because my mom was a skank back in the day", seriously who the f*ck says that? I believe he's 20 years old, I'm 21, so I've met kids like him when I was in high school because I grew up in a pretty affluent suburb, and I stay away from those type of kids. The best part? He's like "so will you buy me a car?", dude, he probably went to Simeon's dealership without his dad's permission and bought that car that Frank repossessed with a down payment that wasn't his own money and crazy interest rates. In conclusion, I dislike his character because he acts entitled to everything and doesn't deserve any of it.

-Devin Weston: Another stuck up douche bag. He's a rich guy because of his illegal activities, he pretends that he's a legitimate businessman when he's really a con-man. I remember before you have to chose who to kill, Devin makes a remark saying "even the president lets me finger his wife". I'm pretty sure if you brag about the tail you get, you don't get nearly as much as you claim to. I think in one of his websites, he says that he has a 10 inch penis. I actually dislike Michael a little bit less because of his hostile attitude towards him when they first met, calling him "pencil neck". Devin really thinks he owns the world and that he's too big and bad for anyone to touch him... Well did he really think he didn't have it coming to him? Especially from someone like Trevor.

-Dr. Friedlander: He wasn't a real therapist. He pretty much stole Michael's money and he didn't even care because he just wanted someone to listen to his problems. All Dr. Friedlander did was indirectly criticize Mike of his personality and character. Every therapy session I went to consisted of him asking "any more acting out?" Or "how's your sexual behavior?". In the end, it's good that you have an opportunity to kill him because he was pretty much useless to Michael and kind of betrayed him by saying that he was gonna make a TV show about him.

Honorable Mentions: Stretch, Steve Haines, Runaway Bride (random event), Tao Cheng, Beverly, and Poppy Mitchell.
  • chrisscorsese88 and Xenology like this

emelen
  • emelen

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 June 2014 - 10:58 PM

W A D E!!!

i so desperately want to smash that annoying little prick to pieces.. of all the people Trevor is able to kill, R* stop me/him from doing the most damage to the one whom i personally think, deserves it, for his annoying speech impedement*, stupid comments and for just generally looking like a complete dick, clown-face or no clown-face!

*i'm not a speech-impedement-ist, in fact some of my best friends have speech impedements.. err.. or something.. lol..

• Xenology likes this

jkim_1
  • jkim_1

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 June 2014 - 11:01 PM

W A D E!!!

i so desperately want to smash that annoying little prick to pieces.. of all the people Trevor is able to kill, R* stop me/him from doing the most damage to the one whom i personally think, deserves it, for his annoying speech impedement*, stupid comments and for just generally looking like a complete dick, clown-face or no clown-face!

*i'm not a speech-impedement-ist, in fact some of my best friends have speech impedements.. err.. or something.. lol..

Lol, I could see where you're coming from. The reason I didn't list him is because he's so dumb that it was sometimes mildly funny. He says some pretty amusing things after he gets stuck in the strip club like "is it possible that I'm becoming immune to boobies?" Or "Floyd says that strip clubs objectify women, but they aren't objects, they're people!".

Trevorphilipjfry
  • Trevorphilipjfry

Sandy Shores surfer

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 June 2014 - 11:04 PM

What?!?

Wade was hilarious, provided the game with a lot of the comedy elements (well for me anyway)
  • archiebunker, jamieleng, GTA_REEFER and 2 others like this

Nuke.
  • Nuke.

tf am i supposed 2 write here?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 June 2014 - 11:04 PM

Abigal Mathers, that b*tch who makes you find those submarine parts. Can't believe she only gave Michael $10 after all that work he did! At least we get to kill her and take her Asea.

chrisscorsese88
  • chrisscorsese88

A Survivor is Born

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 June 2014 - 11:07 PM

So, which character annoys you the most, based on the dialogue and their personality?

-Jimmy: Where do I start? Fat, jobless, and probably not going to college. He is a wreck. All the kid does is smoke weed and play video games, I don't know what can get worse than that for a son (aside from a life of crime like his father). He's also annoying and a stuck up idiot. Towards the end of that mission where you try to save the boat, he tries so hard to impress a Franklin by trying to act ghetto or whatever you want to call it. "Call me jizzle" or "you're my brother from another mother, well I hope so, because my mom was a skank back in the day", seriously who the f*ck says that? I believe he's 20 years old, I'm 21, so I've met kids like him when I was in high school because I grew up in a pretty affluent suburb, and I stay away from those type of kids. The best part? He's like "so will you buy me a car?", dude, he probably went to Simeon's dealership without his dad's permission and bought that car that Frank repossessed with a down payment that wasn't his own money and crazy interest rates. In conclusion, I dislike his character because he acts entitled to everything and doesn't deserve any of it.

-Devin Weston: Another stuck up douche bag. He's a rich guy because of his illegal activities, he pretends that he's a legitimate businessman when he's really a con-man. I remember before you have to chose who to kill, Devin makes a remark saying "even the president lets me finger his wife". I'm pretty sure if you brag about the tail you get, you don't get nearly as much as you claim to. I think in one of his websites, he says that he has a 10 inch penis. I actually dislike Michael a little bit less because of his hostile attitude towards him when they first met, calling him "pencil neck". Devin really thinks he owns the world and that he's too big and bad for anyone to touch him... Well did he really think he didn't have it coming to him? Especially from someone like Trevor.

-Dr. Friedlander: He wasn't a real therapist. He pretty much stole Michael's money and he didn't even care because he just wanted someone to listen to his problems. All Dr. Friedlander did was indirectly criticize Mike of his personality and character. Every therapy session I went to consisted of him asking "any more acting out?" Or "how's your sexual behavior?". In the end, it's good that you have an opportunity to kill him because he was pretty much useless to Michael and kind of betrayed him by saying that he was gonna make a TV show about him.

Honorable Mentions: Stretch, Steve Haines, Runaway Bride (random event), Tao Cheng, Beverly, and Poppy Mitchell.

Pretty much all of these, but to add to this list, Marnie from the Epsilon side missions. The way she talks and tries to convince Michael about everything, it was bullsh*t to me and I seriously wanted to put a 9mm bullet in her skull.

jkim_1
  • jkim_1

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 June 2014 - 11:09 PM

Yeah, Marine is a freak. I found her kind of annoying in GTAIV because she begs Niko for money and she's a crackhead. Now she's just a crazy cult member that is full of sh*t.

VanillaIce
  • VanillaIce

Cole Phelps FanBoy

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 02 June 2014 - 11:09 PM

Tanisha What a Complete c*nt she Embodies Everything i Hate.

• ViceCityStalker, PsychoGamer3 and Xenology like this

jkim_1
  • jkim_1

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 June 2014 - 11:11 PM

I forgot to mention Denise Clinton too. She talks so much sh*t to Franklin and she's so delusional. I bet in real life she would be one of those women that gets into everyone's business and needs to put her two cents into everything.
  • Cutter De Blanc and Xenology like this

Misunderstood
  • Misunderstood

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 June 2014 - 11:21 PM

Trevor after he reunites with Michael.

• Zodape and ViceCityStalker like this

jkim_1
  • jkim_1

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 June 2014 - 11:57 PM

Trevor after he reunites with Michael.

More like after he found out that Mike betrayed him. He just didn't let it go. Trev would keep saying crap like "just wait until judas sets us up", dude give it a rest... Although I'm not a big fan of Mike, Trevor was being too paranoid.
  • Kampret and Misunderstood like this

poland stronk
  • poland stronk

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 03 June 2014 - 12:42 AM

Two actually:

Lester: That guy is a huge problem for this game. Remember when Michael got kidnapped? No searching for him, no letter demanding a ransom, not even his family cared. But one call to Lester and he just points the way where Mike is held. Or when Lamar got captured by Ballas? Again, one call to Lester and he's like "oh sure, I have cameras in every f*cking tree, he is in old lumber mill, nuigahh". He's well written just like Jimmy but the way problems are fixed because of his spying and paranoia is ridiculous.

Tanisha: When Franklin gets rich and calls her, she tells him she is not interested in money. Yeah, then why the f*ck she is with some doctor? Or when Lamar gets trapped, she comes to Franklin's house and yells at him "You don't care about your friends nigga, no respect and sh*t for the past, that's right fool". Yeah, I bet she hooked up with that doc with his masters because she wanted to escape from poverty in the first place, f*cking fake bitch.

• Kevert, Cutter De Blanc, MGT86 and 3 others like this

jkim_1
  • jkim_1

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 June 2014 - 01:19 AM

Two actually:

Lester: That guy is a huge problem for this game. Remember when Michael got kidnapped? No searching for him, no letter demanding a ransom, not even his family cared. But one call to Lester and he just points the way where Mike is held. Or when Lamar got captured by Ballas? Again, one call to Lester and he's like "oh sure, I have cameras in every f*cking tree, he is in old lumber mill, nuigahh". He's well written just like Jimmy but the way problems are fixed because of his spying and paranoia is ridiculous.

Tanisha: When Franklin gets rich and calls her, she tells him she is not interested in money. Yeah, then why the f*ck she is with some doctor? Or when Lamar gets trapped, she comes to Franklin's house and yells at him "You don't care about your friends nigga, no respect and sh*t for the past, that's right fool". Yeah, I bet she hooked up with that doc with his masters because she wanted to escape from poverty in the first place, f*cking fake bitch.

Yeah, f*ck Tanisha. I wish the DLC involves Frank killing the doctor. She is very hypocritical, but Franklin should've seen her obvious flaws and been the bigger person and stop trying to get back with her. 

ViceCityNative4Life
  • ViceCityNative4Life

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 June 2014 - 02:47 AM

Jimmy. throughout the entire game, I wanted to punch him in the throat, and kick him in the dick at the same time.

archiebunker
  • archiebunker

Working Class Hero

• Members

Posted 03 June 2014 - 02:48 AM Edited by archiebunker, 03 June 2014 - 02:49 AM.

Tonya. Her voice is seizure-inducing, Kramer-style.

Before release, I thought I'd hate Wade, judging by his artwork. I was sure he'd be a massive ICP thug-wannabe dickhead. But he turned out to be nothing like that. I'm totally fond of the poor dude now. Especially after Hang Ten.

• Sprue and PsychoGamer3 like this

Upggrade
  • Upggrade

Queen of Zimbabwe

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 June 2014 - 02:49 AM

Tonya, Jimmy, Amanda and Tracy. I'd have their heads on a pike if the game would let me.

ViceCityStalker
  • ViceCityStalker

Balls Deep Inside Candy Suxxx

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 03 June 2014 - 05:31 AM Edited by ViceCityStalker, 03 June 2014 - 05:32 AM.

Michael And Trevor when they started carrying on like two bitches fighting over the last maxi-tampon pack on the rack,nagging the f*ck on with each other tried my patience in every cut scene like this.

• Kevert, Michael De Santa and Misunderstood like this

A.O.D.88
  • A.O.D.88

SP Gamer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 June 2014 - 05:33 AM Edited by A.O.D.88, 03 June 2014 - 05:55 AM.

Lamar! Simply could not stand that IDIOT.

• PsychoGamer3 likes this

Tikhung
  • Tikhung

Where is my mind?

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 June 2014 - 05:56 AM

Franklin.

• Kevert, PsychoGamer3 and A.O.D.88 like this

A.O.D.88
  • A.O.D.88

SP Gamer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 June 2014 - 06:19 AM

Franklin.

THANK YOU!

• Tikhung and PsychoGamer3 like this

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Gangsta Bunny

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 03 June 2014 - 06:29 AM

Auntie Denise. It was so cool when Trevor tells her to shut the f*ck up! 

• ViceCityStalker, PsychoGamer3, A.O.D.88 and 2 others like this

Ermac.
  • Ermac.

• Members
  • Jamaica

Posted 03 June 2014 - 06:32 AM

f*cking Ron can go die in a hole. Not too fond of Wade, Denise, or Tonya either. Ron definitely takes the cake for most annoying for me though. f*ck him and everything he stands for.

• ViceCityStalker and Xenology like this

GrandMaster Smith
  • GrandMaster Smith

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 June 2014 - 06:35 AM

I got annoyed with Ron real fast. I thought he was going to be another legendary character like The Truth pre release but turned out to be just bad. His voice actor, his personality, the sh*t he says. 

Frankly not many of the characters really stood out to me anyhow. Maybe I need to play through again but they all seemed so bland and shallow. 

• ViceCityStalker and Misunderstood like this

Miamivicecity
  • Miamivicecity

Get Love Fisted

• Australia
  • Best Member In An Official Group 2012

Posted 03 June 2014 - 11:01 AM

Honestly I found them all annoying. GTA V's cast sucks IMO.
  • Kevert, BlackNoise and ViceCityStalker like this

Kampret
  • Kampret

Glorious Multiplatform Gaming Race

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 03 June 2014 - 11:25 AM

-Trevor (between "Bury the Hatchet" and "The Third Way"): God he's like a cry baby. Can't let go of it. Starts to make me wonder, did Trevor got any romantic relationship with Brad?

-Devin: He's a "I can do whatever i want, since i got the money"-type of guy. Who doesn't hate him?

-Molly: That cheap women can die in the most gruesome way. The way she talks, gah it makes me go nuts. I'm very thrilled to watch her sucked into the jet engine.

warlord GTAV
  • warlord GTAV

Wizard

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 03 June 2014 - 11:28 AM

the tow truck bitch.

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 03 June 2014 - 11:32 AM

Trevor and Michael. 

• ViceCityStalker likes this

Kid SixXx
  • Kid SixXx

Death Valley Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 June 2014 - 01:01 PM Edited by Kid SixXx, 03 June 2014 - 01:02 PM.

Dom is the worst.  I actually cheered when he went splat.  Brucie was also an annyong alpha make idiot, but at least he got better lines.

I actually feel sorry for everyone in Michael's family.  They are all showing the signs of dysfunction as a result of Michael's bank robbing days and the deals he's cut to stay out of jail.

Jimmy annoys me because he refuses to take ownership of himself but at least he is self-aware enough to realze he really is a pretty useless person by choice. 

Amanda and Tracy use retail therapy to run away from the fact that their lives are pretty empty, but it's not really their fault. 

Michael's criminal tendencies and his continued involvement with Dave and the FiB to keep his past a secret are combining to tear his family apart. 

• Kampret likes this

Twilight Sky
  • Twilight Sky

Driftin' at the apex, sliding into 1rst.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 June 2014 - 02:25 PM Edited by Twilight Sky, 03 June 2014 - 02:29 PM.

Jimmy. He blames a lot of HIS problems on Michael. And Jimmy is dead in my game.

This. I wanted to immediately throw her ass out of the house, when she went on her contradicting and judgemental spree. She's the typical girl that'll run out on a dude when the going gets tough. That and making it a point to brag to him about how she's going to marry the doctor(Ok GOOD FOR YOU?) and then try to add insult to injury by saying he'll find someone and then turn around and soil it by saying something negative. This is why sometimes it is best to stop all communication with ex lovers.

the tow truck bitch.

Tonya. And I just realized that was another moron that Frank did jobs for but did not pay him.

• jkim_1 likes this

jkim_1
  • jkim_1

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 June 2014 - 03:20 PM

Twilight: I totally agree with you, but unfortunately from my experience, Tanisha isn't much different from many women. They sometimes come up with the dumbest excuses and blatantly contradict themselves without realizing it. But yeah, as I've said many times, Frank should've stopped trying to get her back. Her character was realistic when it came to her behavior to her ex-boyfriend, but yeah I still f*cking hated her sh*t.

As for Tonya, I killed her after every side mission with her. She was so annoying talking on the phone about Franklin. The part where she claimed that Frank was "rentboying" pissed me off and made me throw like 5 sticky bombs at her.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users