Photo

Trevor's Nightmare *Spoiler*

41 replies to this topic
Pastry
  • Pastry

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 03 June 2014 - 05:42 PM

So I just started the game and had Trevor waking up drunk on a beach and he screams "You're just gonna stand there and watch me burn to a crisp!?" 
Once you know the context of Ending A I think this is a pretty f*cking cool easter egg
Has anyone else seen this ??? I wish I recorded it or some sh*t as I can't see it anywhere online but I had no idea it was gonna pop up 

He talk's about suntan too so im guessing thats what he was refrencing not ending A. Sometimes he complains about not having suntan and other times he says the same thing but in diffrent ways. The qoute you were talking about is one example.
Nah I refuse to believe he's talking about his f*ckin sun tan , thats just not Trevor
I had him talk about that when waking up drunk on a beach in Chumash with that fat lady in the bikini so im guessing that's what he meant. I had it happen a second time with the same quote as the one in your op.

Vec
  • Vec

That tough guy act is ridiculous! >:U

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 03 June 2014 - 05:46 PM

I don't remember hearing that dialogue...but I remember having him spawn at that beach. He wakes up and always a fat woman ped will walk by. The funny thing is that you can follow her and insult her and she won't run away

• jkim_1 likes this

Brandonn96
  • Brandonn96

Rat

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 June 2014 - 06:52 PM

Just got another one I've never seen before,  It was Trevor driving down the freeway with 3 cyclists in front of him and he said

"You think you own the road ,don't you? You pedalling pricks."

"Stupid outfits and arcane technology don't make you better than me."

"This country was built by and for the motorcar! Go to France with your bicycles"

• archiebunker, Chips237 and jkim_1 like this

skyfamster
  • skyfamster

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 03 June 2014 - 08:10 PM

The fat woman scene is the one I only seen a few days ago,after the 1.13 patch ,so I believe R is either adding new or unlocking the old files which already existed.

Pastry
  • Pastry

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 03 June 2014 - 08:12 PM

Just got another one I've never seen before,  It was Trevor driving down the freeway with 3 cyclists in front of him and he said
"This country was built by and for the motorcar! Go to France with your bicycles"

I just saw the first one you mentioned :D

Brandonn96
  • Brandonn96

Rat

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 June 2014 - 09:29 PM

The fat woman scene is the one I only seen a few days ago,after the 1.13 patch ,so I believe R is either adding new or unlocking the old files which already existed.

Nah I saw the fat woman on my 1st playthrough, im now on 3rd

Dr. Robotnik
  • Dr. Robotnik

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 04 June 2014 - 05:22 AM Edited by Dr. Robotnik, 04 June 2014 - 05:26 AM.

One thing I find interesting is that if you buy a new suit for Michael (I like the charcoal one, personally), he'll often start off wearing that one when you switch to him instead of his default blue or gray. Do Trevor or Franklin spawn with new clothes if you buy any?

And about the OP, I think I have heard that line before, but since Trevor was just in his underwear, I thought he was complaining about getting sunburned.

Ben73
  • Ben73

Homie

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 04 June 2014 - 10:47 AM

The one of Trevors i hate is him spawning on a mountain in a dress. Happened to me the other day so immediately changed to Franklin. Played him for a little while then starts mission.

Went in to plan the UD heist and trevor shows up in the f*cking dress.

Most ridiculous cut scene I have ever seen.

• universetwisters, Luddite and chrisscorsese88 like this

jkim_1
  • jkim_1

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 June 2014 - 03:30 PM

One thing I find interesting is that if you buy a new suit for Michael (I like the charcoal one, personally), he'll often start off wearing that one when you switch to him instead of his default blue or gray. Do Trevor or Franklin spawn with new clothes if you buy any?

And about the OP, I think I have heard that line before, but since Trevor was just in his underwear, I thought he was complaining about getting sunburned.

They do spawn with clothes you buy from my experience. They'll try to match their outfits too, I bought gray baggy jeans and a black dress shirt from Suburban for Frank and he was wearing that outfit one time after I switched with him.

AtomicPunk
  • AtomicPunk

I'm your huckleberry

• Members

Posted 04 June 2014 - 03:45 PM

Once, I was playing as Trevor and he awoke in a dumpster. I figured that's where he and GTA V belongs and switched protags. I would really throw GTA V in a dumpster like Zee did had I known how many steps back that game took.

• universetwisters likes this

Sofa
  • Sofa

innocent bystander

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 11 June 2014 - 05:01 PM

Switched to hood cam and rammed them with the bullhorns while playing the musical horn as he was shouting this.

Good times.

ItsThatGuy!
  • ItsThatGuy!

Why is Goofy a talking dog but Pluto is a DOG DOG?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 July 2014 - 10:06 PM

I got to hear 40% of all dialogue after I completed the game.and I'm still hearing more. Who knows how much is there.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users