Photo

[SA|REL] WatchDogs Police Car Model

9 replies to this topic
Ghost_Rider3
  • Ghost_Rider3

KEEP CALM

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 02 June 2014 - 08:35 PM Edited by Ghost_Rider3, 10 June 2014 - 06:55 AM.

Here is W_D police car

DL:https://drive.google...dit?usp=sharing

ENJOY!

SS: http://i1174.photobu...zps7b451bd8.png

• Ss4gogeta0 likes this

ALMOST610
  • ALMOST610

Have you driven a Ford... Lately?

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 05 June 2014 - 12:38 AM

Converting vehicles and such from games outside of the GTA Series (and R* franchises) is frowned upon here and not allowed on these forums.

• universetwisters likes this

Ghost_Rider3
  • Ghost_Rider3

KEEP CALM

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 09 June 2014 - 12:29 PM

ALMOST610 see image first or download the mod ,and then comment.This is not the watch_dogs police car converted,is a gta sa car retextured to look like W_D police car one.

FlameAS
  • FlameAS

Leone Family Mafia

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 June 2014 - 11:35 PM

ALMOST610 see image first or download the mod ,and then comment.This is not the watch_dogs police car converted,is a gta sa car retextured to look like W_D police car one.

The topic title says that it's a Watch Dogs model, though.

Dumbass-Productions
  • Dumbass-Productions

Homie

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 10 June 2014 - 10:37 AM

Even worse, it's a stolen model with a ripped texture from W_D on it.

• lpgunit likes this

Ghost_Rider3
  • Ghost_Rider3

KEEP CALM

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 10 June 2014 - 08:18 PM

@Dumbass you downloaded the texture?You saw it in game?The texture is made from scratch.I made this for people who want to have this car,because no one made this car,and i wanted to have this in my gta and probably other persone want this;if you don't like this,ok,no problem. :)

ALMOST610
  • ALMOST610

Have you driven a Ford... Lately?

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 19 June 2014 - 12:49 AM Edited by ALMOST610, 19 June 2014 - 12:51 AM.

I looked at the image and it looks like an Astra with a Vectra rear end which I know did not appear in San Andreas, I do not have Watchdogs nor have I played it but looking at a topic title called "Watchdogs Police Car Model" and seeing a car model that is not originally from San Andreas and which you clearly did not make I can only believe that you have converted the model from that game, and saying that it is someone else's model that you have retextured and also posted on here without permission or crediting the original author is against the rules.

Going by your signature you clearly want people to credit you if they take your work but you dont seem to want to credit others whos works that you took. If I was you I would watch it with an attitude like that around here, because before you know it you'll get a warning then be banned from the forums.

• universetwisters likes this

FlameAS
  • FlameAS

Leone Family Mafia

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 June 2014 - 11:01 PM

I looked at the image and it looks like an Astra with a Vectra rear end which I know did not appear in San Andreas, I do not have Watchdogs nor have I played it but looking at a topic title called "Watchdogs Police Car Model" and seeing a car model that is not originally from San Andreas and which you clearly did not make I can only believe that you have converted the model from that game, and saying that it is someone else's model that you have retextured and also posted on here without permission or crediting the original author is against the rules.

Going by your signature you clearly want people to credit you if they take your work but you dont seem to want to credit others whos works that you took. If I was you I would watch it with an attitude like that around here, because before you know it you'll get a warning then be banned from the forums.

It's not converted from Watch Dogs (I've played that game and I should know). Maybe it's his work or maybe it's stolen.

datganjasmuggla
  • datganjasmuggla

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

Cool m8

Ghost_Rider3
  • Ghost_Rider3

KEEP CALM

• Members
  • Romania