Photo

V for Vinegar: Questions and answers

5 replies to this topic
THBP
  • THBP

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 02 June 2014 - 05:24 PM Edited by THBP, 02 June 2014 - 05:37 PM.

Hello, guys. As some of you know, I posted in the Designers Lounge topic some times ago that I'm without time to do missions at the moment, and that LTA: TBOTRD will be "stopped" for a while. However, new ideas are emerging for a new project, which btw I announced in the same topic (Designers Lounge), but has not gained much repercussion.

I'm creating this topic to answer all (not exactly all, but some of them) questions about this new project, which will begin to be produced on the end of 2014. Obviously, a few people will ask, so I'll answer all the questions, except for questions about the plot (spoilers), the characters (names, characteristics, ...) and other things that can be considered "early", since it's too early to answer these questions.

Btw, I'm also accepting suggestions. 

And, if you want, you can ask about my other projects too (expansions of Long Theft Auto and GTA V on DYOM).

Link of the post in the Designer's Lounge: http://gtaforums.com...e/?p=1064930766

P.S.: I don't know if support is the "right" place for a post like this, but I think it should be, since the section of the missions, missions should be posted . But if I'm wrong, just tell me that I try to copy and paste in the topic of missions and I will ask a moderator to close this topic. ;)

THBP, work in progress

Ardooz
  • Ardooz

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Albania

Posted 04 July 2014 - 07:28 PM

Can you tell some of the special features(if it has)of the mission pack?

Martin_GDF
  • Martin_GDF

Schizophrenic Bastard

• Members

Posted 08 July 2014 - 05:58 AM

I didn't notice that you're kind of out, sorry about that.

LTA was one of the best storylines I've ever played since I'm in DYOM, and I really miss the supposed next storyline, I almost forgot you hadn't released it xD

Look, it would be cool if you can upload a kind of Alpha or Beta, if you can it would be awesome, post it in Desingers Lounge if it isn't prohibited or considered as spam.

And I have the same question that Ardooz did too

THBP
  • THBP

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 16 July 2014 - 09:55 PM

Hey guys, sorry for the late. 

Principal feature: protests.

The plot will revolve around people working against the system, like a revolution, but is still being worked on. 
The mechanics of these protests will work in a very complicated way, since DYOM has many limitations (mainly 100 players per mission), so we are testing the dynamics of creating a mission as a storyline of two missions, the mission could be larger and have more capacity. (It would be like the prologue of the remake of GTA V). 
The missions will be made to my style, GTA style, but do not want to feel they are playing a GTA with a new storyline, so I'll try to change one thing or another, as memories of a character in the middle of the plot, and so on . Keep waiting, I'll give more details soon. Oh, Martin, do not intend to launch alphas or betas, I intend to release all at once. However, if I create closed betas (for some members), I call you. :)
  • Martin_GDF likes this

Revolver1
  • Revolver1

Noob designer :D

• Members
  • Vietnam

Posted 17 July 2014 - 08:56 AM

Well, creating a mission based on real-life situations is pretty hard, 'cause there are some things in real-life that DYOM's limits wouldn't allow you to do it. But still, if you really think you got what it takes, then go for it.

THBP
  • THBP

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 17 July 2014 - 07:09 PM

Well, creating a mission based on real-life situations is pretty hard, 'cause there are some things in real-life that DYOM's limits wouldn't allow you to do it. But still, if you really think you got what it takes, then go for it.

Thanks for the support.

I created Long Theft Auto with a not very realistic dynamics, but I know what you're talking about, and I know it will be hard. I'll put a lot of effort in this project, and I hope it goes as planned.

Because of it I have not created a topic for the project. Need to do some missions to see if it can really work out, and also need new programs to trailers, screens and better artworks. But I'm sure it will come off as planned. :)

• Juice the Joos likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users