How to remove ENB Series completely?

3 replies to this topic
H4milton
  • H4milton

Old timer.

• Members
  • Bangladesh

Posted 01 June 2014 - 09:35 PM

My game's a mess, my backed up game was also with enb -_-, my gtaiv folder is also a mess, how do I completely remove it? and I'm gonna use another enb again.

Note that, overwriting another enb crashes the game.

QAja8rm.jpg

ExpiredCodes
  • ExpiredCodes

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 June 2014 - 12:34 AM

I'd probably just re-download it.

Sturmgewehr_44
  • Sturmgewehr_44

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 June 2014 - 01:04 AM Edited by Sturmgewehr_44, 14 June 2014 - 01:05 AM.

Overwriting it is causing crashes because not every file from that ENB is being replaced. You need to remove these files: enbbloom.fx, enbclouds.fx, enbdetail.dds, enbeffect.fx, enbmoon, enbmoonbump, enbnormal.dds, enbpalette, enbseries, enbspritelight, and enbspriteray. I notice that your system is concealing file extensions. This is normal, so don't confused if you see that Enbdev displays "enbseries.ini". It is the same as the "enbseries" shown in your screenshot. If you are using Sweetfx, I would take care of that as well, just in case. Some Sweetfx versions aren't compatible with ENBs or just make a particular one look bad.

Good luck 

TheAdmiester
  • TheAdmiester

Saywha'?

• Members

Posted 14 June 2014 - 07:31 PM

You also need to remove d3d9.dll. Different ENBs might have different versions so it's best to get rid of it when you change.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users