Photo

Hackers...How are they doing this?

79 replies to this topic
Miss Malevolent
  • Miss Malevolent

Bitch³

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 02 June 2014 - 03:40 PM Edited by Miss Malevolent, 02 June 2014 - 03:42 PM.

A guy was tazering me to death yesterday. Then blowing rockets from his car, oh and he had muscles like Arnold. Finally he jumped into a bus that magically appeared and he flew it through the skies. I just smh...WTF do you want to do sh*t like that for?! And what's the point in being able to kill everyone and you dont take damage?! It would get boring FAST killing everyone knowing you cant be killed...what's the point?!

The "lulz". Quite simply it's attention whoring at its finest.

People hero worship them or they villify them, but at the end of the day they are on everyone's mind with every post/thread made about their exploits, which is what they want...attention.

It's not about making the game better or more fun, if they were interested in that, they'd work on their own version of heists and fix the freezing.
  • A Maned Wolf likes this

Maxxi
  • Maxxi

Helmut's European Autos Official Photographer

• Paleto Bay Mayor's Office
  • United-States

Posted 02 June 2014 - 03:43 PM

They have a modded console that will run a custom made program, giving them a menu in-game with a bunch of crazy sh*t they can do.

there are only 2 people who have mod menus for GTAV, neither of which are releasing it.
I'll just take your word for it, random forum peon.
lets just say I know more than you do about modding. Kthnxbai

Madd Dogg 66
  • Madd Dogg 66

RSG Most Wanted Crew

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 June 2014 - 11:08 PM

if you look closely , it copy the description . physcotic hacker/modder does reported for unfair play ( even supporting other players such as giving money ) , if they simply entertain players such as creating ramps , it's fine 

and i gotta odd smell on you . u joined 3 days ago and saying '' like always alex , you are a douche '' , aren't u having two account in one thread . in fact you only visit this thread according your history

Your right. It wasn't long ago when there was a Brian B on here and got banned. Then this guy showed up. same picture and same response BB would make.  

Whatever you gotta tell yourself to avoid the fact that you really are a douche, Alex. Did the fact that this could be a second account, and that I've actually been on the Forums here for years now ever cross your little mind? No, probably not. Because like I've said; you are a douche. You would insult someone who is simply trying to help and who is NOT impersonating anyone -- all in a transparent and vein attempt at making yourself seem superior and important. But you're not! You are a mistake. We know it, and even you know it. The best part of you was left on your moms pillow the night you were conceived. Please, for the love of Satan do us all a favor and get a life you basement dwelling retard.

• L0SS4NT0SK1LL3RV likes this

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

I completed Vice City and all I got was this lousy t-shirt

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 June 2014 - 11:13 PM

Wow.  Mods - please retitle this thread "The e-peen comparison thread".

• MilezDawg, 33d and AlexSniperBullet like this

AlexSniperBullet
  • AlexSniperBullet

GTAPhotographer Commissioner

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 04 June 2014 - 11:16 PM Edited by AlexSniperBullet, 04 June 2014 - 11:38 PM.

Whatever you gotta tell yourself to avoid the fact that you really are a douche, Alex. Did the fact that this could be a second account, and that I've actually been on the Forums here for years now ever cross your little mind? No, probably not. Because like I've said; you are a douche. You would insult someone who is simply trying to help and who is NOT impersonating anyone -- all in a transparent and vein attempt at making yourself seem superior and important. But you're not! You are a mistake. We know it, and even you know it. The best part of you was left on your moms pillow the night you were conceived. Please, for the love of Satan do us all a favor and get a life you basement dwelling retard.

:miranda:

Sky_Light12
  • Sky_Light12

insane troll, the troll prodigy

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 05 June 2014 - 12:14 AM

if you look closely , it copy the description . physcotic hacker/modder does reported for unfair play ( even supporting other players such as giving money ) , if they simply entertain players such as creating ramps , it's fine 

and i gotta odd smell on you . u joined 3 days ago and saying '' like always alex , you are a douche '' , aren't u having two account in one thread . in fact you only visit this thread according your history

Your right. It wasn't long ago when there was a Brian B on here and got banned. Then this guy showed up. same picture and same response BB would make.  

2fa.gif

secrules2
  • secrules2

Peon

• Members

Posted 05 June 2014 - 01:39 AM

I played with two of these losers last night. You know you suck at life when you cheat at video games...

Madd Dogg 66
  • Madd Dogg 66

RSG Most Wanted Crew

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 June 2014 - 09:09 AM

And that's why I'm here, Alex, and you, you are not. You got banned from here and soon you'l be banned from the other place you constantly troll- R* support. All I have to say is enjoy it while it lasts. 

• PG. likes this

adolf.hitler
  • adolf.hitler

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 29 June 2014 - 10:29 AM

I played with two of these losers last night. You know you suck at life when you cheat at video games...

yep. it's almost sad how much these peoples real life must be.

Dbzk1999
  • Dbzk1999

Prankster

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 June 2014 - 09:50 PM

yep. it's almost sad how much these peoples real life must be.
Gonna have to disagree with that one of my best friends is a hacker yet he has a good life (heck we play sports together and he has a nice girlfriend) he only hacks during his free time (or when he's flat out bored) we both love technology but I guess he loves it more :)

SouthWestPayDay
  • SouthWestPayDay

Tha SouthWest Soldier...BIG money folder...Motorolla holder

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 June 2014 - 10:37 PM

Really?...if you actually have a life and don't have HOURS upon HOURS to grind missions and crap you might also cheat at video games.

fefenc
  • fefenc

All are equal no discrimination, Son of a Gun, a simple equation

• BUSTED!
  • Brazil

Posted 29 June 2014 - 10:43 PM Edited by fefenc, 29 June 2014 - 10:43 PM.

Really?...if you actually have a life and don't have HOURS upon HOURS to grind missions and crap you might also cheat at video games.

Then you're a cheater

SouthWestPayDay
  • SouthWestPayDay

Tha SouthWest Soldier...BIG money folder...Motorolla holder

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 June 2014 - 11:35 PM

Then you're a cheater
Let me check and see if I care.....nope.

secrules2
  • secrules2

Peon

• Members

Posted 30 June 2014 - 01:30 AM

Lol at the loser^^^.

zenifystone
  • zenifystone

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 June 2014 - 02:07 AM

i was playing in an open lobby last night with a friend. She was the one that gained about 200k. So we came close to this guy, walked out of our car and all of a sudden she starts sh*tting money out of her ass. Basically not really knowing what the hell is going on and if the money is being drained or whatever she noticed she kept banking cash everywhere she moved since money dropped right at her feet. i just took a few photos while i could. The hacker then proceeded to create explosions around himself and blow up everything that came close to him. 

im glad she gained some cash but kinda bothered that these hacks are still going on after the 1.14 patch.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

and why is it always the naked dudes with camo shorts?!

Sangers
  • Sangers

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 30 June 2014 - 03:18 AM

Saying a hacker has ethics and principles is laughable...like saying Michael Jackson was great with kids...great at getting them drunk and putting his tiny milky dong in their tiny butts...I just made myself vomit.

#gladheisdead

Hackers have ethics, otherwise they cannot truly call themselves hackers. They might be technically inclined and able to manipulate binary systems, but that's not the sole definition of a hacker.

Haha. I didn't realise hackers were digital knights. Must be a secret order of hackers we don't know about with a set of unpublished rules and a code they live by - what cool guys. I'm glad we have hackers around to keep the peace in the digital galaxy.

This is how I imagine hackers would be portrayed in a Hollywood flick.

Bolts823
  • Bolts823

BANNED TWICE F**K R*

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 June 2014 - 04:55 AM

If you truly believe that only 2 people have modems your insane look up ECB2

zQUEENz
  • zQUEENz

zQueen MsBz

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 June 2014 - 05:01 AM

Yeah I actually have a good PSN friend who is a PS3 modder.

He uses a mod loader with his CFW PS3.

He could do a lot of cool stuff on GTA Online that I wish I had, but unfortunately, most modders tend to be dicks.

Oh and they will never go away. If Rockstar ban their console id, they just mod a new one and repeat the hacking on GTA Online.

He was banned over 3 times and he still continues to mod online, lol.

L0SS4NT0SK1LL3RV
  • L0SS4NT0SK1LL3RV

"Hell yeah!"

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 30 June 2014 - 05:05 AM

And that's why I'm here, Alex, and you, you are not. You got banned from here and soon you'l be banned from the other place you constantly troll- R* support. All I have to say is enjoy it while it lasts. 

He deserved it bro

garyfromscotland
  • garyfromscotland

Jock

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 June 2014 - 10:46 AM

Seen this first hand.

Check out Se7enSins forum - a lad basically made this for him and his friend to mess about with, and one of them got a hold of it and threatened to post it all over 

Long story short, you need a jail broken PS3.

Just leave the lobby and carry on

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users