» «
Photo

Hackers...How are they doing this?

79 replies to this topic
RAS_ZeroZ
  • RAS_ZeroZ

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 02 June 2014 - 03:55 AM Edited by RAS_ZeroZ, 02 June 2014 - 04:03 AM.

Yep.. I encountered one of these people a couple of weeks ago. He kept setting my body on fire from multiple directions (the animation from when a big propane tank is ready to explode).    He also tore my tank to shreds...  Ya, I was thank griefing for about 15 minutes,  but big deal.  Most everybody stayed away from me..

Check this vid.. this guy trolls a session with his mods while a rockstar dev is in the session. Funny thing they're blaming the rockstar dev at first..

RSGCrew02
  • RSGCrew02

RSG Most Wanted Crew

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 June 2014 - 04:55 AM

The remarkably prodigious world of Grand Theft Auto Online is always evolving and changing in correspondence to the wishes and desires of the community abroad. As the dynamics and fundamentals of GTA Online develop and adapt, so are the efforts and methods of hackers and modders. To keep GTA Online fair and enjoyable for all, you can do your part as a community member and aid Rockstar in the tedious effort of maintaining and ensuring a legitimate gameplay environment by reporting anyone in your GTA Online session who appears to be participating in forms of illicit and/or abusive gameplay by using the in-game reporting functionality. In the Pause menu, under the Online tab, select Players and scroll to the offending player.  You can also submit a cheaters report to [email protected], just be sure to include the following in your message:

• Platform (PS3 or Xbox 360)
  • Cheater’s Gamertag / PSN ID
  • Description of the violation
  • Approximate time/date of the violation
  • If possible, please include concrete evidence, such as a video or a screenshot

Rockstar will look into and investigate these reports. 

Watch out. we got a (Rockstar Employee) Brian B Imposter here.

Trying to help makes him a "Brian B." imposter? So what does heckling people for trying to help make you? A douche... Like always Alex, you are a douche.

• Xyn likes this

mondayonfire
  • mondayonfire

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 02 June 2014 - 05:09 AM

yeahhh, and then freezing...

hotrats773
  • hotrats773

NUNBUTANOGOODHO

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 June 2014 - 05:10 AM

Hackers can be great. They can give people the hook ups on fully modded cars and special RGB colors you cant get in-game. Its one thing if their repetitively killing people but if their just using their "magic" abilities to help other people then whats the problem? Not all hackers are assholes.

I'm sure some "hackers" are nice guys in real life. However, I wouldn't want anything that they created/modified as a part of my character. Sure, I may be a buster but I'd prefer to keep my nose clean and not suddenly log in one day and be at level 1 or some stupid sh*t.

Bill_Assassin
  • Bill_Assassin

Peon

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 02 June 2014 - 05:14 AM

I wish I had an awesome hacker friend. I wouldn't even want them to gift me stuff, just hanging around guys doing that sort of sh*t would be hilarious.

FredZ
  • FredZ

Daddy

• Members

Posted 02 June 2014 - 05:40 AM Edited by FredZ, 02 June 2014 - 05:42 AM.

Hackers need to get a life, a girlfriend who's last name isn't Avi and a real car.

Life's short and they're wasting time on this? Makes me sad.

Crepuscular
  • Crepuscular

Locked out of old account.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 02 June 2014 - 06:11 AM

They can give people the hook ups on fully modded cars and special RGB colors you cant get in-game. Its one thing if their repetitively killing people but if their just using their "magic" abilities to help other people then whats the problem? Not all hackers are assholes.

adjusting a webpages source is not hacking. It's beyond easy.

Bill_Assassin
  • Bill_Assassin

Peon

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 02 June 2014 - 06:18 AM

That Chrome Modz guy is hilarious! Pity he's on X-box.

HalfOfZero
  • HalfOfZero

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 02 June 2014 - 07:58 AM

I say it constantly, how can we have a secure game if people are using exploits like this?

To have an open free trade market would be amazing, hut I doubt it'll ever happen when people can exploit glitches for cash and other f*cked up activities..

Don't support these assholes. Don't even try to justify it. "its fun tho!" yeah, so is your mum, f*ck off.
  • johnwontscore likes this

Sky_Light12
  • Sky_Light12

insane troll / IGN hunter

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 02 June 2014 - 08:08 AM Edited by Sky_Light12, 02 June 2014 - 08:10 AM.

The remarkably prodigious world of Grand Theft Auto Online is always evolving and changing in correspondence to the wishes and desires of the community abroad. As the dynamics and fundamentals of GTA Online develop and adapt, so are the efforts and methods of hackers and modders. To keep GTA Online fair and enjoyable for all, you can do your part as a community member and aid Rockstar in the tedious effort of maintaining and ensuring a legitimate gameplay environment by reporting anyone in your GTA Online session who appears to be participating in forms of illicit and/or abusive gameplay by using the in-game reporting functionality. In the Pause menu, under the Online tab, select Players and scroll to the offending player.  You can also submit a cheaters report to [email protected], just be sure to include the following in your message:

• If possible, please include concrete evidence, such as a video or a screenshot

Trying to help makes him a "Brian B." imposter? So what does heckling people for trying to help make you? A douche... Like always Alex, you are a douche.

if you look closely , it copy the description . physcotic hacker/modder does reported for unfair play ( even supporting other players such as giving money ) , if they simply entertain players such as creating ramps , it's fine 

and i gotta odd smell on you . u joined 3 days ago and saying '' like always alex , you are a douche '' , aren't u having two account in one thread . in fact you only visit this thread according your history

• AlexSniperBullet likes this

AlexSniperBullet
  • AlexSniperBullet

GTAPhotographer Commissioner

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 02 June 2014 - 08:22 AM

if you look closely , it copy the description . physcotic hacker/modder does reported for unfair play ( even supporting other players such as giving money ) , if they simply entertain players such as creating ramps , it's fine 

and i gotta odd smell on you . u joined 3 days ago and saying '' like always alex , you are a douche '' , aren't u having two account in one thread . in fact you only visit this thread according your history

Your right. It wasn't long ago when there was a Brian B on here and got banned. Then this guy showed up. same picture and same response BB would make.  

ZeusMowat_278
  • ZeusMowat_278

You call that an ink defence?

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 02 June 2014 - 08:49 AM

It's kinda like the mod menu program for GTA IV PC

gta-4-pc-modsseventy12-gaming--five-gta-

Police ignore/engage player.

Yes please. I want a good hacker in my session lol.

KillaVolt
  • KillaVolt

Trick

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 02 June 2014 - 11:21 AM

Sorry to hear you're encountering toxic players who are tainting your experience in GTA Online. The remarkably prodigious world of Grand Theft Auto Online is always evolving and changing in correspondence to the wishes and desires of the community abroad. As the dynamics and fundamentals of GTA Online develop and adapt, so are the efforts and methods of hackers and modders. To keep GTA Online fair and enjoyable for all, you can do your part as a community member and aid Rockstar in the tedious effort of maintaining and ensuring a legitimate gameplay environment by reporting anyone in your GTA Online session who appears to be participating in forms of illicit and/or abusive gameplay by using the in-game reporting functionality. In the Pause menu, under the Online tab, select Players and scroll to the offending player.  You can also submit a cheaters report to [email protected], just be sure to include the following in your message:

you know what the problem is here? EVERYONE reporting EVERYONE. why? Because they think everything they can't explain is a hack.

An example.

Lastnight I was hanging out on the tower crane in front of eclipse towers with my heavy sniper in hand. I would shoot anyone, once, from as close or as far as I could see them.

I had at least 3 people at various times run up to the crane and start shooting my dot without even looking around. They would shoot and hit nothing, then I would shoot and they would die. I saw a few people leave but none of those who did bothered to look UP.

Now I can't help but wonder how many of those I killed will report me for "hacking" because they think I was invisible. I don't have anything to worry about though, my account is clean except for a few rounds of Field Of Screams.

And I did get killed. a few times by a few different people smart enough to look up.

Hell one guy gets respect because he hung around for hours, just like a sniper, trying to find an advantage on me, and did manage to nail me a couple of times. He waited to the point that I decided to stop being a dick and killing him, and he hung around doing nothing.... then suddenly *bam*, I'm falling off a crane dead.

The son of a bitch waited until I dropped my guard lol.

come to think of it, I'm going to have to add that guy as a friend.

• hotrats773 likes this

Hydrohitman
  • Hydrohitman

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 02 June 2014 - 11:25 AM

Lol when a lvl 42 is merking me with a 400kd theres a problem

SKaREO
  • SKaREO

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 02 June 2014 - 11:53 AM

It's not hackers, I can guarantee you that. A hacker is someone who is intelligent first of all. Second, a hacker is someone who has ethics and principles. So you can scratch hackers off of that little list of yours.

CoolStoryBroseph
  • CoolStoryBroseph

RORGAMING.COM

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 June 2014 - 12:01 PM

They have a modded console that will run a custom made program, giving them a menu in-game with a bunch of crazy sh*t they can do.

there are only 2 people who have mod menus for GTAV, neither of which are releasing it.

SKaREO
  • SKaREO

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 02 June 2014 - 12:03 PM

They have a modded console that will run a custom made program, giving them a menu in-game with a bunch of crazy sh*t they can do.

there are only 2 people who have mod menus for GTAV, neither of which are releasing it.

I'll just take your word for it, random forum peon.

dimitrispgr
  • dimitrispgr

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 June 2014 - 12:11 PM

This "hacker" with the black Prison Bus and the antique black tractor is probably him.

https://www.youtube....J4DHzZYXMltSMAg

Epsilon_Program
  • Epsilon_Program

KIFFLOM

• Members
  • Fiji

Posted 02 June 2014 - 12:16 PM

Modders* 

Nowhere near hackers.

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

ASSUMPTION IS THE MOTHER OF ALL FUKKUPS.

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 June 2014 - 12:17 PM

Saying a hacker has ethics and principles is laughable...like saying Michael Jackson was great with kids...great at getting them drunk and putting his tiny milky dong in their tiny butts...I just made myself vomit.

#gladheisdead

SKaREO
  • SKaREO

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 02 June 2014 - 12:18 PM Edited by SKaREO, 02 June 2014 - 12:19 PM.

Saying a hacker has ethics and principles is laughable...like saying Michael Jackson was great with kids...great at getting them drunk and putting his tiny milky dong in their tiny butts...I just made myself vomit.

#gladheisdead

Hackers have ethics, otherwise they cannot truly call themselves hackers. They might be technically inclined and able to manipulate binary systems, but that's not the sole definition of a hacker.

Epsilon_Program
  • Epsilon_Program

KIFFLOM

• Members
  • Fiji

Posted 02 June 2014 - 12:19 PM

only a few people do have a ingame mod menu,the founder don't want to share this so yeah

Pretty much the only person is Chrome Modz. 

The people OP encountered is someone with ISO mods. Sometimes these modders are cool, sometimes they're dicks.

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

ASSUMPTION IS THE MOTHER OF ALL FUKKUPS.

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 June 2014 - 12:22 PM

#gladheisdead

Hackers have ethics, otherwise they cannot truly call themselves hackers. They might be technically inclined and able to manipulate binary systems, but that's not the sole definition of a hacker.

Extrapolate...so because they can destroy a network and choose to not makes them ethical???

KingJohn
  • KingJohn

♛♔♚♕♛♔♚♕

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 June 2014 - 12:22 PM

#gladheisdead

hack·er
ˈhakər/
noun
noun: hacker; plural noun: hackers
a person who uses computers to gain unauthorized access to data.

Nope, don't see any of that "Hackers live by a code" bullsh*t you're talking about.

KillaVolt
  • KillaVolt

Trick

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 02 June 2014 - 12:44 PM

#gladheisdead

hack·er
ˈhakər/
noun
noun: hacker; plural noun: hackers
a person who uses computers to gain unauthorized access to data.

Nope, don't see any of that "Hackers live by a code" bullsh*t you're talking about.

Never heard of white hat and black hat?  You should look up the story of Kevin Mitnick. That's a hacker.

Crunch McThornbody
  • Crunch McThornbody

Soldier

• Members

Posted 02 June 2014 - 02:52 PM

Wasn't there another account called Brian B?

Brian Boitano ?

;)

Septumv1
  • Septumv1

RTM Enthusiast

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 June 2014 - 03:21 PM Edited by Septumv1, 02 June 2014 - 03:21 PM.

only a few people do have a ingame mod menu,the founder don't want to share this so yeah

The people OP encountered is someone with ISO mods. Sometimes these modders are cool, sometimes they're dicks.

Yes he has a menu but hes not the only one capable of doing anything that's listed in that menu. Everything in that menu is triggered by changing an offset and if he has those options in that menu that means the offsets have been and can be found by other people. Also the only real difference between iso and RTM (Real time modding) is that iso users cant turn them off at a whim and with RTM you cannot add things to the game that aren't already present like you can with iso mods. Other than that its hard to tell the difference.

Staten
  • Staten

Big Homie

• Members
  • None
  • Poetic Prowess [General Chat]

Posted 02 June 2014 - 03:26 PM

Not necessarily.  They're probably available to paying customers too, for now.  There's certainly enough advertising going on to suggest this.

Nenzo
  • Nenzo

LS Shootas

• Members
  • England

Posted 02 June 2014 - 03:29 PM

A guy was tazering me to death yesterday. Then blowing rockets from his car, oh and he had muscles like Arnold. Finally he jumped into a bus that magically appeared and he flew it through the skies. I just smh...WTF do you want to do sh*t like that for?! And what's the point in being able to kill everyone and you dont take damage?! It would get boring FAST killing everyone knowing you cant be killed...what's the point?! 

Well I think the majority of people that play online would like the fact that they're invincible..

TheMckeever
  • TheMckeever

Deathmatch Connoisseur

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 02 June 2014 - 03:35 PM

Wherever there's games there's gamers.

Wherever there's code there's coders.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users