Photo

Hackers...How are they doing this?

79 replies to this topic
andrewr23
  • andrewr23

Rat

• Members

Posted 01 June 2014 - 08:16 PM

These 2 guys were driving in a entity killing everyone. I was using RPG and his car never blew up. After realizing he was a hacker I got into passive mode, then he made fire come up from the ground.  

It was like fire shot straight up from the ground. Ive never seen that before, been playing 2-3 days a week since October. 

Then he invited me to his garage and had this black lawnmower thing, a chrome tank and black prison bus lol.  

• dimitrispgr and Day Reaper like this

senormidget
  • senormidget

Basic Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 June 2014 - 08:19 PM

They have a modded console that will run a custom made program, giving them a menu in-game with a bunch of crazy sh*t they can do.

• TreFacTor and Intoxica7ed like this

CrazyRay
  • CrazyRay

8" Member

• Members
  • United-States

POPULAR

Calling those guys hackers is like calling a maintenance man a master electrician because he can change a lightbulb
  • uNi, hafftrak, TreFacTor and 54 others like this

Kachii
  • Kachii

This isn't even my final form

• Members
  • United-States

don't blow up that tank, it's 18k insurance is a b****

SeberHusky
  • SeberHusky

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 June 2014 - 08:20 PM Edited by SeberHusky, 01 June 2014 - 08:21 PM.

It's kinda like the mod menu program for GTA IV PC

gta-4-pc-modsseventy12-gaming--five-gta-

• NoSignal666 likes this

andrewr23
  • andrewr23

Rat

• Members

Posted 01 June 2014 - 08:20 PM

1zchfv8.png

35naomg.png

• Xx-ADITYA-xX, Liquid715, Intoxica7ed and 1 other like this

funmw2
  • funmw2

Mack Pimp

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 01 June 2014 - 08:23 PM

Magic .

• Xx-ADITYA-xX, Arya35, hyperkane and 1 other like this

SeberHusky
  • SeberHusky

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 June 2014 - 08:24 PM Edited by SeberHusky, 01 June 2014 - 08:24 PM.

That isn't a lawnmower by the way, it's an antique tractor.

StanleyTractor-GTAV-Front.png

This is the lawnmower:

Craftsman_%27Lawn_Mower%27.jpg

• Xx-ADITYA-xX, robban, lilpokerface and 5 others like this

iliev77
  • iliev77

NCR Ranger

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 01 June 2014 - 08:24 PM

They have a modded console that will run a custom made program, giving them a menu in-game with a bunch of crazy sh*t they can do.

only a few people do have a ingame mod menu,the founder don't want to share this so yeah

ModderX
  • ModderX

#1 90's Car Fan

• Members
  • England

Posted 01 June 2014 - 08:26 PM

It's kinda like the mod menu program for GTA IV PC

gta-4-pc-modsseventy12-gaming--five-gta-

I have that, best mod ever. Imagine having that in V. Unimaginable :p
  • NoSignal666 likes this

SirFiras47
  • SirFiras47

Sarcastic

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 June 2014 - 08:26 PM Edited by SirFiras47, 01 June 2014 - 08:28 PM.

Then he invited me to his garage and had this black lawnmower thing, a chrome tank and black prison bus lol.  

PS3 ???

brooklyn718
  • brooklyn718

AZ

• Members

Posted 01 June 2014 - 08:35 PM

A guy was tazering me to death yesterday. Then blowing rockets from his car, oh and he had muscles like Arnold. Finally he jumped into a bus that magically appeared and he flew it through the skies. I just smh...WTF do you want to do sh*t like that for?! And what's the point in being able to kill everyone and you dont take damage?! It would get boring FAST killing everyone knowing you cant be killed...what's the point?! 

• GTA Master 007 and TomKongPhooey like this

JON22
  • JON22

I am the king of crap. Look at my stats and bow to my crapness

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 June 2014 - 08:42 PM Edited by JON22, 01 June 2014 - 08:43 PM.

Yesterday I think I was in a modded lobby, because I saw some parked shamals (the small white commercial jets you can only buy from your phone) at the airport, and some were coming in to land too. Either that, or I was lucky enough to nick someone's parked Pegasus vehicle and that's why the shamals spawned. Can someone confirm if they spawn or not, as I have not seen any since leaving that lobby.....and there's me thinking R* was adding variety since we can't fly the big jets :(

KillaVolt
  • KillaVolt

Trick

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 01 June 2014 - 09:02 PM

The biggest problem is the lack of defense that players have against people like that.

They need to have open and closed servers like battle net did with Diablo II

The open servers allow you and ANYONE ELSE to use either a legit character OR if you wanted to, you could hack the living sh*t out of your character/save file and make your own modded weapons and crazy stats etc.

The closed servers (which is basically what R* servers are now....sort of) stored your character online on their servers and you had no access to do any kind of save file modding, so you and everyone else were all legit players.

The "hackers" had no reason to try and mess with closed servers since they had their own to run rampant on.

If R* did something like this it might work out slightly better, but they don't seem to be as good at dealing with hacks/mods like this, and there would still be the assholes who just want to rain on everybody's parade and find some way to mess with the closed servers.

• Aljohnk, ten-a-penny and godziller like this

supershocked
  • supershocked

King

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 June 2014 - 09:37 PM

Was his name wtxk his the hacker that joined the lobby. Hes car couldnt be blown up. I have a felling gta online is gonna be like gta 4 in a few months and delaying heist even more
  • Coreyandy5 likes this

Newch
  • Newch

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 June 2014 - 09:52 PM Edited by Newch, 01 June 2014 - 09:54 PM.

Sorry to hear you're encountering toxic players who are tainting your experience in GTA Online. The remarkably prodigious world of Grand Theft Auto Online is always evolving and changing in correspondence to the wishes and desires of the community abroad. As the dynamics and fundamentals of GTA Online develop and adapt, so are the efforts and methods of hackers and modders. To keep GTA Online fair and enjoyable for all, you can do your part as a community member and aid Rockstar in the tedious effort of maintaining and ensuring a legitimate gameplay environment by reporting anyone in your GTA Online session who appears to be participating in forms of illicit and/or abusive gameplay by using the in-game reporting functionality. In the Pause menu, under the Online tab, select Players and scroll to the offending player.  You can also submit a cheaters report to [email protected], just be sure to include the following in your message:

• Platform (PS3 or Xbox 360)
  • Cheater’s Gamertag / PSN ID
  • Description of the violation
  • Approximate time/date of the violation
  • If possible, please include concrete evidence, such as a video or a screenshot

Rockstar will look into and investigate these reports. 

• FourTwoZero, TomKongPhooey and HalfOfZero like this

AlexSniperBullet
  • AlexSniperBullet

GTAPhotographer Commissioner

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 01 June 2014 - 09:53 PM

The remarkably prodigious world of Grand Theft Auto Online is always evolving and changing in correspondence to the wishes and desires of the community abroad. As the dynamics and fundamentals of GTA Online develop and adapt, so are the efforts and methods of hackers and modders. To keep GTA Online fair and enjoyable for all, you can do your part as a community member and aid Rockstar in the tedious effort of maintaining and ensuring a legitimate gameplay environment by reporting anyone in your GTA Online session who appears to be participating in forms of illicit and/or abusive gameplay by using the in-game reporting functionality. In the Pause menu, under the Online tab, select Players and scroll to the offending player.  You can also submit a cheaters report to [email protected], just be sure to include the following in your message:

• If possible, please include concrete evidence, such as a video or a screenshot

Watch out. we got a (Rockstar Employee) Brian B Imposter here.

• ten-a-penny, No-scope=NO_HOPE!!, MrRyanMcCall and 1 other like this

Arya35
  • Arya35

Homie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 June 2014 - 09:57 PM

The remarkably prodigious world of Grand Theft Auto Online is always evolving and changing in correspondence to the wishes and desires of the community abroad. As the dynamics and fundamentals of GTA Online develop and adapt, so are the efforts and methods of hackers and modders. To keep GTA Online fair and enjoyable for all, you can do your part as a community member and aid Rockstar in the tedious effort of maintaining and ensuring a legitimate gameplay environment by reporting anyone in your GTA Online session who appears to be participating in forms of illicit and/or abusive gameplay by using the in-game reporting functionality. In the Pause menu, under the Online tab, select Players and scroll to the offending player.  You can also submit a cheaters report to [email protected], just be sure to include the following in your message:

• Cheaters Gamertag / PSN ID

Wasn't there another account called Brian B?
  • Coreyandy5 likes this

AlexSniperBullet
  • AlexSniperBullet

GTAPhotographer Commissioner

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 01 June 2014 - 10:01 PM Edited by AlexSniperBullet, 01 June 2014 - 10:01 PM.

• Cheaters Gamertag / PSN ID

Wasn't there another account called Brian B?

yeah. looks like it got banned too.  i know Brian's skype too. his skype info didn't match the one on here.  lol

• Coreyandy5 likes this

BatFerYou
  • BatFerYou

Horrible Person

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 01 June 2014 - 10:28 PM

My mate Stu hacked a bird of prey once.
It boosted my top ten status on a Mr. Bungle website.
  • mo-seph likes this

PoopyThomas
  • PoopyThomas

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 June 2014 - 11:05 PM

A guy was tazering me to death yesterday. Then blowing rockets from his car, oh and he had muscles like Arnold. Finally he jumped into a bus that magically appeared and he flew it through the skies. I just smh...WTF do you want to do sh*t like that for?! And what's the point in being able to kill everyone and you dont take damage?! It would get boring FAST killing everyone knowing you cant be killed...what's the point?! 

Reactions like yours
  • frankenstein107 likes this

Xyn
  • Xyn

₥ⱥɍ

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 June 2014 - 11:42 PM

In a R* fan forum...isn't that supposed to be...I dunno; good?

• RSGCrew02 likes this

andrewr23
  • andrewr23

Rat

• Members

Posted 02 June 2014 - 01:44 AM

Was his name wtxk his the hacker that joined the lobby. Hes car couldnt be blown up. I have a felling gta online is gonna be like gta 4 in a few months and delaying heist even more

yup that was his name

PS3 ???

yup

also every time i reported these players my console froze

Bozzah
  • Bozzah

outskills anyone

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 02 June 2014 - 01:48 AM Edited by Bozzah, 02 June 2014 - 01:50 AM.

I often encounter people who first get owned either by me or someone else and then they magically become invincible and have crazy weapons and move super fast :)

OR a friend of them comes by

It's pretty annoying but I am happy that Rockstar kinda got it under control.

I mean once there are too many modders around, they do something against it and it takes a while until they reappear. As long as I do not find a modder in every lobby, I can play the game so it does not bother me too much

switch sessions and have fun again

• xoC18H21NO3xo likes this

brooklyn718
  • brooklyn718

AZ

• Members

Posted 02 June 2014 - 02:37 AM Edited by brooklyn718, 02 June 2014 - 02:38 AM.

Sorry to hear you're encountering toxic players who are tainting your experience in GTA Online. The remarkably prodigious world of Grand Theft Auto Online is always evolving and changing in correspondence to the wishes and desires of the community abroad. As the dynamics and fundamentals of GTA Online develop and adapt, so are the efforts and methods of hackers and modders. To keep GTA Online fair and enjoyable for all, you can do your part as a community member and aid Rockstar in the tedious effort of maintaining and ensuring a legitimate gameplay environment by reporting anyone in your GTA Online session who appears to be participating in forms of illicit and/or abusive gameplay by using the in-game reporting functionality. In the Pause menu, under the Online tab, select Players and scroll to the offending player.  You can also submit a cheaters report to [email protected], just be sure to include the following in your message:

I really don't care enough to go through a report process. I think it's stupid what these guys do, but it's a game. If a hacker takes it that serious where they get off on shooting rockets from a bike, knock yourself out. I didn't even fight back, it was pointless, and to be honest my lack of fight made the hacker and friend leave me alone...I guess I was too boring...wasn't raging and cussing up a storm in the mic...nothing much to laugh at.

I say f*ck'm at the end of the day...switch lobbies, and don't give them your energy.

• blackindia and hotrats773 like this

Jolly SWAGman
  • Jolly SWAGman

Has a jumbuck in his tucker bag

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 June 2014 - 02:48 AM

Yesterday I think I was in a modded lobby, because I saw some parked shamals (the small white commercial jets you can only buy from your phone) at the airport, and some were coming in to land too. Either that, or I was lucky enough to nick someone's parked Pegasus vehicle and that's why the shamals spawned. Can someone confirm if they spawn or not, as I have not seen any since leaving that lobby.....and there's me thinking R* was adding variety since we can't fly the big jets :(

Are you serious? You actually think you were in a modded lobby because you saw a shamal? 

They are a normal spawn. 

• Xx-ADITYA-xX and ZeusMowat_278 like this

ijustcameheretobeeotch
  • ijustcameheretobeeotch

Soldier

• Members

Posted 02 June 2014 - 02:59 AM Edited by ijustcameheretobeeotch, 02 June 2014 - 02:59 AM.

any connection between the recent flood of hackers and heists being delayed later than spring?

or am I just being paranoid about spring being almost over and the heists not having been released?

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Glitcher In 12 Step Program

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 02 June 2014 - 03:21 AM

any connection between the recent flood of hackers and heists being delayed later than spring?
or am I just being paranoid about spring being almost over and the heists not having been released?

recent flood?!!!

i'd say the amount of "hackers" now is way below average if you ask me.

frankenstein107
  • frankenstein107

grond thoft auto

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 02 June 2014 - 03:24 AM

By hacking.

D'oh.

M4rk13M4rk91
  • M4rk13M4rk91

STRR Baker

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 June 2014 - 03:51 AM

Hackers can be great. They can give people the hook ups on fully modded cars and special RGB colors you cant get in-game. Its one thing if their repetitively killing people but if their just using their "magic" abilities to help other people then whats the problem? Not all hackers are assholes.

• SouthWestPayDay and MrRyanMcCall like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users