The Worst Of Rockstar Logic

1,852 replies to this topic
Pedinhuh
  • Pedinhuh

Get down on it!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 26 October 2017 - 01:46 PM

Tomorrow they will add another vehicle with crazy homing rockets, jet boost in the back, bullet resistant windows, machine guns, that will have insurance charges for who blows it up and can be summoned as a PV normally.

And the Ruiner 2000 who will be terribly outclassed by it will still keep its retarded limitations of a Special Vehicle.

f*ck logic and f*ck consistency, must be R* top orders when handling anything in regards to online.
  • ten-a-penny, Arrows to Athens, 79'Blazer4x4 and 4 others like this

whywontyoulisten
  • whywontyoulisten

Adapt or die

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 28 October 2017 - 11:44 AM

Infinite free homing missiles vs. $100k+ for 20 flares to defend against them.

• ten-a-penny, hei3enberg, Xiled and 2 others like this

Cheesy_wotsit
  • Cheesy_wotsit

Snitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 October 2017 - 08:24 PM

Tomorrow they will add another vehicle with crazy homing rockets, jet boost in the back, bullet resistant windows, machine guns, that will have insurance charges for who blows it up and can be summoned as a PV normally.

And the Ruiner 2000 who will be terribly outclassed by it will still keep its retarded limitations of a Special Vehicle.

f*ck logic and f*ck consistency, must be R* top orders when handling anything in regards to online.

Rcokstar logic, how do we get people who paid the stupid fee for Knight Rider to pay another stupid fee for a car that is very very similar... well remove some of the pain in the ass restrictions that made Knight Rider such a pain in the ass. Oh and why does GTA O have a f*cking Knight Rider, flying jet bike, rocket power electric car (read that one back to yourself it's a jet powered ELECTRIC car...) or a f*cking Batmobile at all.

Rockstar Logic

tumblr_m9a3vpvk241qdj1wu.gif?w=474

APB
  • APB

GTA V PC MASTERRACE

• Members
  • None
  • Next DLC Thread Page 4000 Winner

Posted 28 October 2017 - 08:49 PM

Placing Vigilante under Grotti on the SC website...

Instead of fixing Torero`s hood, they disable it, but you can still hear it opening when used.

• Fireboy769 likes this

SHOKKERZ91
  • SHOKKERZ91

Fly low for the killing blow!

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 30 October 2017 - 09:49 AM

Look at a wall to see players at extreme range with the thermal helmet...

Fireboy769
  • Fireboy769

I only have a 2-Star Wanted Level? Are you serious?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 October 2017 - 11:28 AM

Placing Vigilante under Grotti on the SC website...

Instead of fixing Torero`s hood, they disable it, but you can still hear it opening when used.

Well can ya blame them? It doesn't really have a manufacture (being the custom made Batmobile and all) so I'm pretty sure they just grabbed a Dartboard, put the Car Manufactures on it and see what the dart landed on 

Voodoo-Hendrix
  • Voodoo-Hendrix

Slight Return

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 30 October 2017 - 04:45 PM

A full shipment of weed doesn't sell for $420k.

Literally unplayable.
  • theGTAking101, ten-a-penny, hei3enberg and 5 others like this

(OO)SKYLINE(OO)
  • (OO)SKYLINE(OO)

BOSS

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 31 October 2017 - 06:52 AM Edited by (OO)SKYLINE(OO), 31 October 2017 - 06:53 AM.

"Enter the Nightshark, where you can sit in perfect comfort behind tinted, sniper-proof glass..."

― Warstock Cache & Carry

Buys Nightshark for PV to use in Contact Missions

Full Upgraded with 100% Armor and Window Plates and the rest fully upgraded

Start Mission: Dish The Dirt, gets shot by a sniper whilst driving away...

Yes I usually take out the Snipers first but just this one time, it only happened

• ten-a-penny, hei3enberg, Sky_Light12 and 1 other like this

whywontyoulisten
  • whywontyoulisten

Adapt or die

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 2 weeks ago

Rockstar removed the ability to "bump and go" on the yellow circle during multiple Special Cargo crate deliveries (you always enter the warehouse now), yet added rooftop drop-off as a feature in Smuggler's Run.

• Xiled likes this

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast and shoot at enemies in gta.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by hugh750, 2 weeks ago.

rockstar making certain clothing items incompatible with each other when you buy a certain item to go with your outfit only to discover it's not compatible.

i know it's old news but why not let us create our own outfits?

• theGTAking101, ten-a-penny, Lamborghini1335 and 2 others like this

Arrows to Athens
  • Arrows to Athens

Far, far away...

• Members
  • England

Posted 2 weeks ago

"Enter the Nightshark, where you can sit in perfect comfort behind tinted, sniper-proof glass..."

― Warstock Cache & Carry

Buys Nightshark for PV to use in Contact Missions

Full Upgraded with 100% Armor and Window Plates and the rest fully upgraded

Start Mission: Dish The Dirt, gets shot by a sniper whilst driving away...

Yes I usually take out the Snipers first but just this one time, it only happened

Yeah, I call false advertising.

• gtafan26, Da Elite Ninjah and Voodoo-Hendrix like this

Sanches
  • Sanches

Rider boi

• Members
  • None
  • Next DLC Thread Page 4000 Winner

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Sanches, 2 weeks ago.

1. 2003 schedule in the Hangar. Why is it 2003? Are they still actual?

DcHorkcNruE.jpg

2. Vodka in "cold beer" section.

0a7altSV2yI.jpg

kMQxhXhyd0g.jpg

Edit: I also compared this 2003 calendar and a real 2003 one. There are differences.

• theGTAking101, ten-a-penny, Snoopbr and 1 other like this

Voodoo-Hendrix
  • Voodoo-Hendrix

Slight Return

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 2 weeks ago

The Havok, an ultralight helicopter, is was more durable than a Savage, a gunship helicopter.
  • gtafan26, ten-a-penny, Arrows to Athens and 1 other like this

Arrows to Athens
  • Arrows to Athens

Far, far away...

• Members
  • England

Posted A week ago

It costs more than double the money to put chrome on your wheels than to put chrome on your entire car.

• Perez84, ROCKSTAR MANIC, ten-a-penny and 2 others like this

EkaSwede
  • EkaSwede

PC Player

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted A week ago

Headhunter Bodyguards

They can take a rocket to the face and get up.

But tap them lightly with a gun melee and they die instantly.

• ten-a-penny, Arrows to Athens and Voodoo-Hendrix like this

Lucius M. Galloway
  • Lucius M. Galloway

Blood God

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Not the worst, but definitely some sh*t you'd go "why?" at.

I noticed how if you go into the discount store, all the way to the back, you can change your clothes, no, you have access to your entire wardrobe.

Go into Ponsonby's or the suburban place, and there's no such thing. I really don't get that. I've searched both places all over, and there's no feature whatsoever except in the discount store.

Another is as a CEO you can spawn your helicopter right next to you in seconds, but when you call for your personal aircraft, you know, with the Smuggler's Run update, they spawn it 5 miles away in the LS river.

The guys who designed that need to chew glass, and wash it down with a tall glass of bleach.
  • ROCKSTAR MANIC, ten-a-penny, Pedinhuh and 1 other like this

HectorMendoza
  • HectorMendoza

Bad Hombre

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted A week ago

It gets even better. When you have an active personal aircraft and you join a heist lobby ... the aircraft spawns in front of the building like a PV would.

If it's mid sized like a Savage, chances are high that it gets destroyed while spawning. So much for "suitable location" ... well designed, R*

• Pedinhuh likes this

Kiethblacklion
  • Kiethblacklion

CEO of TNGC, LLC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

This post moved here from the B*tch and Moan thread per recommendation.

What is with the game's stupid vehicle delivery system, specifically Pegasus.

If I call Merrywether for a helicopter pick up, it comes straight to me. I either get in or shoot the guy and take the chopper, no problem.

I use the CEO Vehicles option to get a Buzzard chopper, it drops it fairly close to my location. I just run a bit and grab it, no problem.

I call Pegasus for a Buzzard, I have to travel half the map to go get it. An airplane I understand, but a chopper...why can't they bring it to me?

And why on earth is the Journey RV a Pegasus vehicle? I bought one last night as a gag with my crew and I find out I have to call Pegasus to get it delivered. THEN they deliver it to the "closest drop off location" which, instead of being on the road infront of my apartment, it's down on the beach near the pier with the amusement park. Plus, since it is a Pegasus vehicle, I can't modify it, I can't paint it, I can't put it in my garage....WTF?! It's an RV for crying out loud!

• ten-a-penny and 79'Blazer4x4 like this

whywontyoulisten
  • whywontyoulisten

Adapt or die

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 6 days ago

If I call Merrywether for a helicopter pick up, it comes straight to me. I either get in or shoot the guy and take the chopper, no problem.

I use the CEO Vehicles option to get a Buzzard chopper, it drops it fairly close to my location. I just run a bit and grab it, no problem.

I call Pegasus for a Buzzard, I have to travel half the map to go get it. An airplane I understand, but a chopper...why can't they bring it to me?

And why on earth is the Journey RV a Pegasus vehicle? I bought one last night as a gag with my crew and I find out I have to call Pegasus to get it delivered. THEN they deliver it to the "closest drop off location" which, instead of being on the road infront of my apartment, it's down on the beach near the pier with the amusement park. Plus, since it is a Pegasus vehicle, I can't modify it, I can't paint it, I can't put it in my garage....WTF?! It's an RV for crying out loud!

You must be new. Pegasus was the original system, that's why it sucks compared to the new ones like CEO.

Mexicola9302
  • Mexicola9302

Peon

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 6 days ago

Yesterday i was doing supply missions for my bunker first the one with the tank and the cargobob transported it back with the bob all fine. I started another mission this time it was the one with the convoy where you have to drive back an insurgent i thought i try out to transport it with the cargobob from the last mission i was able to lift it up but couldn`t fly higher than maybe 4-5 meters so i "dragged" it over the ground back to my bunker. After i delivered the insurgent the cbob was gone of course.

Rockstar logic at it`s finest the cbob can lift a tank but not an insurgent. I`ll never bother to try again lifting something that shouldn`t be lifted. :D

• Voodoo-Hendrix likes this

Kiethblacklion
  • Kiethblacklion

CEO of TNGC, LLC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 6 days ago

You must be new. Pegasus was the original system, that's why it sucks compared to the new ones like CEO.

Not new...been playing since release of GTA on the 360. I've only recently bothered to buy anything that Pegasus delivers.

Kiethblacklion
  • Kiethblacklion

CEO of TNGC, LLC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 5 days ago

So I loaded up GTA Online tonight to find that all of my sniper ammo, pistol ammo, and almost all of my explosives were gone. I had well over 9000 ammo in the sniper and pistol categories and they are just....gone.

EkaSwede
  • EkaSwede

PC Player

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 12 hours ago

So I played one of those Lamar Lowrider missions against my better judgement.

Lamar is like 9'6 tall

Gerald is like 2'1 short

THey stand next to each other they're both 6'0

Logic.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users