The Worst Of Rockstar Logic

1,751 replies to this topic
M.K.N.
  • M.K.N.

Witness me, Bloodbag!

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted A week ago

You try to file a report against hackers/script kiddies online and R* ends up banning you instead. They don't care about proof, they only care about banning you from playing their game.

• Arrows to Athens and Goingcrowd9 like this

JF Prodigy
  • JF Prodigy

(눈_눈)

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

In some interiors like the large warehouse and the tower in Fort Zancudo, you can find maps of the United States where California, NY, and NJ are clearly seen. But the HD Universe's geographical take on the US is akin to that of a archipelago (a collection of islands) since each state so far (Liberty, Alderney, & San Andreas) are surrounded by water and have a physical form different from the US states they're based off. 

Spoiler

I know it's a minor detail, but still - adding a map of California to a fictional state that's based off it is just outright paradoxical.

• Goingcrowd9 likes this

Arrows to Athens
  • Arrows to Athens

Kings and Thieves

• Members
  • England

Posted A week ago Edited by Arrows to Athens, A week ago.

You try to file a report against hackers/script kiddies online and R* ends up banning you instead. They don't care about proof, they only care about banning you from playing their game.

You send them video of evidence of a player modding/cheating, but the thing that catches their eye is how much money you have in your bank. Insta-ban!

• Goingcrowd9 likes this

M.K.N.
  • M.K.N.

Witness me, Bloodbag!

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted A week ago

You send them video of evidence of a player modding/cheating, but the thing that catches their eye is how much money you have in your bank. Insta-ban!

Exactly! They wouldn't care about a player cheating/modding, no matter how viable the proof is. The innocent is always considered to be the guilty one.

• Arrows to Athens, Goingcrowd9 and WanderingDrifterDoomin like this

-RP-
  • -RP-

Producer

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

Gun running pay wall, catering to shark card anarchists, and constantly adding more vehicles and whatnot behind that pay wall.

All while f*cking over lone wolves, and making sure they don't have any opportunity to make money solo and in peace.

use mtu 920 for solo public and ability for friends to join. send me a pm if you're on ps4 if you want help. I only go full mtu and freeroam when i feel like causing trouble long as the lobby calls for it.  Anything money or business related I go to public solo and as far af away from the monkey sh*t throwing fest that is public lobbies now.

• Goingcrowd9 likes this

Cheesy_wotsit
  • Cheesy_wotsit

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago

The logic that went in to the 'we don;t want to break immersion' game design. No server select screen, you pop up your in game smart phone and go from there. Only problem is when it all fails, leaving you looking at a skyline or stuck in a lobby waiting for the game to load with no way of getting out besides pulling ethernet cable or closing the game. Cause nothing breaks immersion like having to wait three minutes for everyone to handshake that they have joined the game only to then have the game load and find half the players have disappeared.

• Lc gta, Perez84, Arrows to Athens and 2 others like this

Arrows to Athens
  • Arrows to Athens

Kings and Thieves

• Members
  • England

Posted A week ago Edited by Arrows to Athens, A week ago.

The Nightshark...

Rather than disable the guns in races, they decide to disable the entire f*cking car. Are they f*cking stupid or what?

• gtafan26, Sky_Light12, Gridl0k and 2 others like this

rollschuh2282
  • rollschuh2282

Grove street for life !!!

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 3 days ago

i have one: when you shoot at the bulletproof Windows of a amored car (like the amored cars of the finance and felony dlc) from the outside they take almost 5-9 shots to break, but when you sit inside it takes only 1 shot to break them.
  • Goingcrowd9 likes this

Pedinhuh
  • Pedinhuh

Get down on it!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 2 days ago

Alright you f*ckers, time to drop some bombs again because now this game is filled with even more non-sense! And it will be quite a long read:

-R* creates a new category of vehicles called Special Vehicles, these are personal, some of them are armed and because of that, all category has an annoying 5 minutes cool down, even the unarmed vehicles like the Wastelander and Phantom Wedge, though all of them are free of insurance charges, great.

-Comes gunruning update and adds weaponized personal vehicles, with the same cool down of normal PVs, can be stored in garages and the has the stupid insurance charges!!

-Ruiner 2000 only has 8 missiles, and 8 missiles are what you can physically see in front of the car.
-Opressor has 4 visible missiles that are almost as good as the Ruiner 2000, it holds 20 missiles.

-The Opressor pretty much out classes all the other Special Vehicles in functionality.

-The Phantom Custom costs less than a Phantom Wedge, but can be much more armored and is much more useful as a daily driver, also it can be tuned.

-Hauler Custom is more expensive than the Phantom Custom, yet handles much worse, has a useless armor plating that doesn't give it any extra health and limits you from using explosives, plus the dashboard is off center.

-Agent 14 spams you to buy the bunker at level 5, even though you don't know him yet and you haven't really done much to caught his attention at all.

-Lester assuming a alias of LJT and using a voice decoder to talk you about MC business, just, why the f*ck he does that for anyway?

-Biker DLC sees the Return of Malc from TLAD, and adds a customized variant of the Hakuchou, yet he owns a sh*tty Double-T and makes no mention of Johnny K whatsoever.

-MCs vice-presidents can't take over the club when the presidents have to go away from the game.

-MC presidents can't use the benefits of being a Road-captain, Sargent at arms, or any other position, even though he should have those abilities.

-Biker DLC adds a multitude of cool looking choppers that are quite expensive, the most useful chopper added to the game is the Gargoyle, a stunt chopper added in Cunning Stunts DLC.

-Mobile Operations Center is not a operation center at all, we can't run our gun running business from there, the only thing it does is allowing us to get new weapons and ammo, said weapons and ammo could have been given to us in the bunkers since...We make guns inside the bunkers !

-Turismo Classic, a Ferrari F40 knock-off is considered a sports classic, just like a f*cking Type 57 Atlantic!! Same also applies to a Lamborghini Diablo knock-off, A Lotus Espírit, A Countach, A Testarossa. And of course, they all outclass the rest of the category!!!

-Three LMP1 racecars are now supposed to handle worse around a track than a couple of exotic hypercars.
  • Perez84, hei3enberg, Goingcrowd9 and 1 other like this

xaml
  • xaml

Man, that was kind of strong!

• Members
  • None

Posted A day ago Edited by xaml, A day ago.

Rockstar thought it was a great idea to put a railgun resupply in the Humane Labs... a very confined space with narrow corridors and enemies hiding in corners and they force you to use the damn thing... which is notably explosive.

I agree that there are a number of wondrous logical aspects about the game, but to me this resupply mission is great and the setting may be seen as an excercise in usage.

A map of the USA in the Large Warehouse.

I might be wrong, but this seems to resemble a map of the world. It makes sense if you consider that the theme there is importing and exporting. I enjoy immersion, but I am not that bothered by the fact that they seem to have decided not to reimagine the whole world.
  • Goingcrowd9 and JF Prodigy like this

Perez84
  • Perez84

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted A day ago

Gunrunning sell mission with Insurgent, 5 dropoffs.

There are frequency inhibitors on each dropoff to hide you from the Merryweather jocks.

You MUST kill all of them before going to the next dropoff.

tumblr_mixjrnS4Rp1rdk8d7o1_250.gif

• Sky_Light12 and Goingcrowd9 like this

Pedinhuh
  • Pedinhuh

Get down on it!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 22 hours ago

There are frequency inhibitors on each dropoff to hide you from the Merryweather jocks.

The frequency inhibitors hides your stock from other player's map, not Merryweather.
  • Sky_Light12 and 79'Blazer4x4 like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users