The Worst Of Rockstar Logic

1,322 replies to this topic
Ambient_
  • Ambient_

Loving GTA:O

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 June 2014 - 03:20 PM

We all know Rockstar have pretty daft logic, but what do YOU think the worst is?
  • ShinobiFixer, Gay Tony, Kafonix and 4 others like this

Vanilla Poison
  • Vanilla Poison

Get out me Buzzard!

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 June 2014 - 03:23 PM

POPULAR

All jobs on the minimap.
Cops.
Can't store cop cars.
  • Daz, MagicNarcosis, MrcTOtheJ and 73 others like this

DiveGummi
  • DiveGummi

Cookie

• Members

Posted 01 June 2014 - 03:29 PM

cops.

• Kalerney, Shaundi., Peregrin Brandytook and 14 others like this

Zorvaine
  • Zorvaine

Honor Among Thieves.

• Members
  • Slovenia

Posted 01 June 2014 - 03:41 PM Edited by Zorvaine, 16 July 2014 - 08:23 PM.

POPULAR

- Promotes Reveal Players on the Newswire about the Capture Update. During the Rockstar livestream later, absolutely everyone uses it all the time, and the Rockstar dev's complain how the match is going nowhere how everyone's camping.

- Posts new verified job images of races with a variety of different cars in their class. If you check the leaderboards of the new Off-Road race, the first 20 pages are stacked with Sanchezes until you find the first vehicle on page 20+. (Sanchez doesn't belong in the Off-Road Car class, it's too overpowered and is a motorcycle)

- They post about how they dislike hackers, modders and anyone else abusing the game and spreading the chaos. They promote Domislive with multiple shoutouts. He is a GTA youtuber with a large fan-base who releases daily videos on how to exploit. Example: How to use weapons in garages to kill people. 

- They release DLC's and post constant ongoing events and news about GTA while completely ignoring the fact that we've all been having console freezes. It's been over 2 months and they still haven't fixed it. Honestly, at this point I'd rather have the freezing to end before any DLC. They need to fix what we already have before releasing anything new.

- Loading screen ad about LS Customs. Marking ''Chrome is class''. They don't understand the fact that kids do not understand sarcasm. 

- Loading screen ad about having a headset and being heard. The irony is that they removed the ''Toggle Mute'' option in the lobby screen so when we're in a lobby waiting for a match to start and some squeeker, sh!t talker or someone who plays loud music or screeching comes in, all we can do is either bare it or leave since we can't mute him.

• Zee, Bocknoi, mmm chocolate and 110 others like this

S0lo
  • S0lo

Persona Non Grata

• Members
  • Olympics
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 01 June 2014 - 03:45 PM

- Promotes Reveal Players on the Newswire about the Capture Update. During the Rockstar livestream later, absolutely everyone uses it all the time, and the Rockstar dev's complain how the match is going nowhere how everyone's camping.

- Posts new verified job images of races with a variety of different cars in their class. If you check the leaderboards of the new Off-Road race, the first 20 pages are stacked with Sanchezes until you find the first vehicle on page 20+. (Sanchez doesn't belong in the Off-Road Car class, it's too overpowered)

- They post about how they dislike hackers, modders and anyone else abusing the game and spreading the chaos. They promote Domislive with multiple shoutouts. He is a GTA youtuber with a large fan-base who releases daily videos on how to exploit. Example: How to use weapons in garages and kill people. 

- They release DLC's and post constant ongoing events and news about GTA while completely ignoring the fact that we've all been having console freezes. It's been over 2 months and they still haven't fixed it. Honestly, at this point I'd rather have the freezing to end before any DLC. They need to fix what we already have before releasing anything new.

- We ask them to add Forced Weapon options to the Capture Creator. They later do it but they added it as a non-mandatory setting. Meaning that if there's a capture which would only work if people were restricted from using explosives and someone beside the creator would host it, he would have to switch the options each time he hosted it. They need to make Forced Weapons ONLY because random's who host will set it to owned and then the match will be a complete disaster resulting in dislikes and people quitting.

- Loading screen ad about LS Customs. Marking ''Chrome is class''. They don't understand the fact that kids do not understand sarcasm. 

- Loading screen ad about having a headset and being heard. The irony is that they removed the ''Toggle Mute'' option in the lobby screen so when we're in a lobby waiting for a match to start and some squeeker, sh!t talker or someone who plays loud music or screeching comes in, all we can do is either bare it or leave since we can't mute him.

about the muting though; in the same menu as before, open gamer card, mute squeaker/racist f*ck/loud blaring cockstep tune. hope this helps.

• Zorvaine, kdub and ChrisPerry2 like this

Ambient_
  • Ambient_

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 June 2014 - 03:48 PM

Recently one that's really bugged me is the psycho red marking. I killed people 4 days ago and I'm still red.
  • StormerBoy likes this

ezfaun
  • ezfaun

Drive

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 June 2014 - 03:51 PM

Nice boots. Nice fitted jeans. Can't wear them together. Meanwhile, cars that beat red lights speed up and crash into you with the force of a moving train.

• Blingy, MagicNarcosis, Zip87 and 44 others like this

..GhosT
  • ..GhosT

GTAForums Veteran

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 June 2014 - 03:51 PM

- GTA Online

• Blingy, MrcTOtheJ, Dustkiller and 41 others like this

Two gun
  • Two gun

Homie

• Members

Posted 01 June 2014 - 03:58 PM Edited by Two gun, 01 June 2014 - 03:59 PM.

- Posts new verified job images of races with a variety of different cars in their class. If you check the leaderboards of the new Off-Road race, the first 20 pages are stacked with Sanchezes until you find the first vehicle on page 20+. (Sanchez doesn't belong in the Off-Road Car class, it's too overpowered)

- They post about how they dislike hackers, modders and anyone else abusing the game and spreading the chaos. They promote Domislive with multiple shoutouts. He is a GTA youtuber with a large fan-base who releases daily videos on how to exploit. Example: How to use weapons in garages and kill people. 

- We ask them to add Forced Weapon options to the Capture Creator. They later do it but they added it as a non-mandatory setting. Meaning that if there's a capture which would only work if people were restricted from using explosives and someone beside the creator would host it, he would have to switch the options each time he hosted it. They need to make Forced Weapons ONLY because random's who host will set it to owned and then the match will be a complete disaster resulting in dislikes and people quitting.

clear your cache . No more freeing. I hate it when kids blame rock star for their Crappy experience .

Gallioni Pepperoni
  • Gallioni Pepperoni

≧◔◡◔≦

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 01 June 2014 - 04:01 PM

Uhm, In online when you use your phone you dont see your character holding it, while that happens in single-player.

Anyone know the reason as to why this is the case?

• MagicNarcosis, Dustkiller, GroundZero and 26 others like this

Turkish Turketarian
  • Turkish Turketarian

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Turkey

Posted 01 June 2014 - 04:02 PM

Uhm, In online when you use your phone you dont see your character holding it, while that happens in single-player.

This bothers me so much.
  • GroundZero, Cutter De Blanc, theGTAking101 and 25 others like this

Ambient_
  • Ambient_

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 June 2014 - 04:04 PM

This bothers me so much.

You do when you're taking photos which is silly, why not the other way too?!
  • omawnakw, Octane, apollon_13 and 10 others like this

Gallioni Pepperoni
  • Gallioni Pepperoni

≧◔◡◔≦

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 01 June 2014 - 04:06 PM

I know right..its not hard to implement, yet R* doesnt care.

BamaGoodfella
  • BamaGoodfella

GTA Golfer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 June 2014 - 04:08 PM

POPULAR

*Calls Merryweather for helicopter*  No problem, our pilot will bring it right to your current location.

*Calls Pegasus for personal helicopter*  Sorry, our magician is a bit of a troll and made it appear 2 miles from your current location LOL.

• MagicNarcosis, Naver, Zip87 and 67 others like this

Zorvaine
  • Zorvaine

Honor Among Thieves.

• Members
  • Slovenia

Posted 01 June 2014 - 04:08 PM

clear your cache . No more freeing. I hate it when kids blame rock star for their Crappy experience .

I've cleared my cache 3 times so far, as did others. It doesn't work for everyone. Your immature comment was completely unnecessary which made you look like a kid. 

• Zee, MagicNarcosis, MrcTOtheJ and 33 others like this

Sugar Free Nos
  • Sugar Free Nos

I'm the best Scrub

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Best Scrub 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 01 June 2014 - 04:12 PM

Rockstar makes a game in which you can rob stores, murder people, hire hookers, use drugs, and go on tank rampages killing hundreds on innocents, but I can't take a simple picture of my car.

GG Rockstar

It's not like I'm 17 years old and legally purchased the game with my own money or anything.
  • mmm chocolate, MrcTOtheJ, ezfaun and 15 others like this

DJ Kornphlake
  • DJ Kornphlake

Hustler

• Members

Posted 01 June 2014 - 04:14 PM

NPC cars being able to push my fully armored car out of the way from dead stop, but I can't even budge theirs.

• mmm chocolate, Zip87, GroundZero and 24 others like this

Dottie
  • Dottie

Lambda LPN DTT

• Facade Corporation
  • NATO

Posted 01 June 2014 - 04:15 PM

POPULAR

In a game called Grand Theft Auto, you have to buy everything

• Mikeol2014, MagicNarcosis, Naver and 92 others like this

ezfaun
  • ezfaun

Drive

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 June 2014 - 04:16 PM

Rockstar makes a game in which you can rob stores, murder people, hire hookers, use drugs, and go on tank rampages killing hundreds on innocents, but I can't take a simple picture of my car.

GG Rockstar

It's not like I'm 17 years old and legally purchased the game with my own money or anything.

You'll get to in a few more months at least. Maybe if you could change your age in social club.

Sugar Free Nos
  • Sugar Free Nos

I'm the best Scrub

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Best Scrub 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 01 June 2014 - 04:19 PM

GG Rockstar

You'll get to in a few more months at least. Maybe if you could change your age in social club.

My age is 25 on SC and my birthday is next april. I'll be playing XBone by then, lol.

Dottie
  • Dottie

Lambda LPN DTT

• Facade Corporation
  • NATO

Posted 01 June 2014 - 04:21 PM

GG Rockstar

My age is 25 on SC and my birthday is next april. I'll be playing XBone by then, lol.

you always put a fake birthday for everything...what noobs

• apollon_13 likes this

Argonaut
  • Argonaut

what did he mean by this

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 June 2014 - 04:23 PM

GG Rockstar

This.

Shooting one Cop= Three Stars. f*cken harsh  :miranda:

• apollon_13 likes this

Titania
  • Titania

Thanks Tech-Noir for the pic. :)

• The Connection
  • Netherlands

Posted 01 June 2014 - 04:25 PM

In a game called Grand Theft Auto, you have to buy everything

And when you do steal, you get either punished, or can't store it.
  • GroundZero, MalibuClub, Chekoloco and 20 others like this

Sugar Free Nos
  • Sugar Free Nos

I'm the best Scrub

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Best Scrub 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 01 June 2014 - 04:26 PM

GG Rockstar

you always put a fake birthday for everything...what noobs

My mother made my account for me 5 years ago a day after we had internet for the first time in our lives.

I'm not getting into this subject again. The fact that they are restricting access to features of their game to customers who meet the age requirement of the ESRB and who purchased their game legally with their own money is wrong, and anyone who says otherwise is a troll.
  • hei3enberg, Colognenigguh, Arya35 and 6 others like this

tewpy
  • tewpy

Player Hater

• Members
  • France

Posted 01 June 2014 - 04:28 PM

Catch up. Worst game feature ever.

• mmm chocolate, Doctor Dollars, MrcTOtheJ and 36 others like this

ezfaun
  • ezfaun

Drive

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 June 2014 - 04:30 PM

Logic: Doesn't let anyone under 18 use snapmatic. Lets them see titties.

• MrcTOtheJ, kbaltodano, NudasPriest and 17 others like this

mmm chocolate
  • mmm chocolate

.... BLAINE COUNTY .... xbox one

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 01 June 2014 - 04:33 PM

Nerfing payouts is the equivalent of removing FUN from your game.
  • PandaLambpaws, Arrows to Athens, levendis and 8 others like this

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • None
  • Best Avatar 2012
    Winner of Euro 2012 Prediction League

Posted 01 June 2014 - 04:40 PM

Contact Missions.

R* actually believed that strangers could get along and do the simpliest of missions without killing each other or just standing around doing nothing. God damn R* you cray, you cray.

• gbrown100, Sushi_Wolf and terabaapkabaap like this

Ermac
  • Ermac

Black Spasmodic

• The Yakuza
  • None

Posted 01 June 2014 - 04:44 PM

Mission Payouts. Doing a mission that usually takes at least 10 minutes nets you the same profit as doing a mission that takes less than 5.

• Blingy, GroundZero, xoC18H21NO3xo and 12 others like this

BatFerYou
  • BatFerYou

GILF

• Members
  • Albania

Posted 01 June 2014 - 04:48 PM

Bullets & rockets are expensive, but any c*nt can get a jet or tank with infinite ammo.

*spaz face*
  • GroundZero, MilezDawg, Chekoloco and 24 others like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users