The Worst Of R* Logic Online?

637 replies to this topic
hyperar
  • hyperar

I Abhor...Hipsters

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 3 weeks ago

1980s Blista is better than 2010s Blista.

You are clearly not from South America, here, every year cars are worst and more expensive

EnterTheRedDawn
  • EnterTheRedDawn

123456...9?

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

Worst logic online: RPGS 

• SuzukiBlaze likes this

SuzukiBlaze
  • SuzukiBlaze

Rally driver

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

Both the gun and those jackasses who try to drag everyone in a pubic match into their role play.
  • EnterTheRedDawn likes this

EnterTheRedDawn
  • EnterTheRedDawn

123456...9?

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

Both the gun and those jackasses who try to drag everyone in a pubic match into their role play.

Couldnt agree more, hate being told by some squeaker roleplayer "NOOOO STAHP KILLIN MEEEE, DIS IS NORMAL CITIZEN ROLEPLAY!!!" 

• SuzukiBlaze likes this

RedRyder2142
  • RedRyder2142

Overflod Proprietor and Benefactor Co Owner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

Firetrucks driven by cops that can drift better than I can...

• theGTAking101, XJpostman, SuzukiBlaze and 1 other like this

dreadluxx
  • dreadluxx

Ill do it for Mother Russia

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 2 weeks ago

You are clearly not from South America, here, every year cars are worst and more expensive

that's everywhere.  cars have clearly hit their peak and are now on a decline. Cars today are lame AF.. all generic looking, decontented, and overpriced.  It's only people who want the peace of mind of a new car or people who want to have the "all ThE cOoL GadGeTZz and FuTuristiC LookZ" .. 

All this technology is literally a blessing and a curse.  I dont want my car to be able to park itself, nor do i want it to read my mind and play songs or have wifi.  WTF.

over the years, Ive had many cars of many different makes, models, and years. The newer the car, the LESS i liked it. To this day i still haven't been able to secure my dream car. (late 80's Caprice, but I will settle for a late 80's Cutlass, even a late 80's Bonneville.. I just love those boxes!  Fuel Injection is great, but i want something with a carburetor! )

XJpostman
  • XJpostman

YARDIE

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 2 weeks ago

that's everywhere.  cars have clearly hit their peak and are now on a decline. Cars today are lame AF.. all generic looking, decontented, and overpriced.  It's only people who want the peace of mind of a new car or people who want to have the "all ThE cOoL GadGeTZz and FuTuristiC LookZ" .. 
All this technology is literally a blessing and a curse.  I dont want my car to be able to park itself, nor do i want it to read my mind and play songs or have wifi.  WTF.
over the years, Ive had many cars of many different makes, models, and years. The newer the car, the LESS i liked it. To this day i still haven't been able to secure my dream car. (late 80's Caprice, but I will settle for a late 80's Cutlass, even a late 80's Bonneville.. I just love those boxes!  Fuel Injection is great, but i want something with a carburetor! )

570afd4bc733313d8429e8df59db33b855494f78

OT: Has very cool options for vehicles (cageless Mesa, spoilerless Phoenix, tinted windows for the Banshee, etc) already in the game... Doesn't put them as options at LSC.
  • theGTAking101, AscendantWyvern and hyperar like this

AscendantWyvern
  • AscendantWyvern

Hustler

• Members

Posted 2 weeks ago

You have a point, cars aren't exactly a constant upward curve of upgrades. Personally, most cars I like have been long off of the manufacturing line.

That said, Honda's engines from the 80s were most certainly inferior to modern engines. And you don't exactly need a degree to note the aerodynamic superiority. 30 years is a long time.

• dreadluxx likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users