The Worst Of R* Logic Online?

364 replies to this topic
RichyBeats
  • RichyBeats

Trick

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 01 June 2014 - 04:49 PM

Cones of vision for cops but also line of sight and x-Ray vision?

Every cop is agent smith
  • Bull12345Bull, mkjah22, rovert and 9 others like this

BatFerYou
  • BatFerYou

formerly MrJohn666

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 01 June 2014 - 04:50 PM

There are gas stations all around, but your car never runs out of gas.
  • Bull12345Bull, Lamborghini1335, mkjah22 and 5 others like this

Dark Pride
  • Dark Pride

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 June 2014 - 04:55 PM

The game is called watch Dogs and i can't watch dogs.

• pokemon4ever, kbaltodano, Diesleman and 15 others like this

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 01 June 2014 - 04:56 PM

There are gas stations all around, but your car never runs out of gas.

Thats the reason they dont.  Your mechanic keeps them gassed up for you.

Miss Malevolent
  • Miss Malevolent

Bitch³

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 June 2014 - 05:00 PM

clear your cache . No more freeing. I hate it when kids blame rock star for their Crappy experience .

Friend bought a brand new PS3 cause he thought his system was dying. Game froze his first time joining online on the new console.

It's the game.
  • Bull12345Bull, Lamborghini1335, lilpokerface and 5 others like this

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Glitcher In Relapse

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 01 June 2014 - 05:01 PM

R* worst logic online?...

bad sport in a game that revolves around crime.
  • mmm chocolate, Bull12345Bull, Broken Condom Kid and 11 others like this

sweetbrother
  • sweetbrother

Goodfella

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 June 2014 - 05:02 PM

Isn't this just the bitch and moan topic with a different name?
  • Ninjambie, lilpokerface, brose_sfr and 3 others like this

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 01 June 2014 - 05:07 PM

clear your cache . No more freeing. I hate it when kids blame rock star for their Crappy experience .

Friend bought a brand new PS3 cause he thought his system was dying. Game froze his first time joining online on the new console.

It's the game.

definitely the game, your cache clears automatically, clearing it does nothing.  This guy dont know what hes talking about, lol!

• Miss Malevolent, IVIechanomics and vozi45 like this

A Maned Wolf
  • A Maned Wolf

"I'll race you for a hamburger! Ha Ha Ha!"

• Members
  • Christmas-Island

-The fact that a 5 minute mission a monkey can do pays more than 90% of all the other missions in the game.

-Cops would rather ram a tank than get the hell outta the way

-Vehicles that have the mass of a white dwarf, while your car has as much torque as a ride-on mower.

-Gang bangers with SAS and Navy Seal weapons training.

-Game is called "Grand Theft Auto", yet I can't legally store a damn panel van.

The list goes on....

• Bull12345Bull, ten-a-penny, Lamborghini1335 and 15 others like this

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Glitcher In Relapse

• Members
  • Unknown

Isn't this just the bitch and moan topic with a different name?

questions like ^this^ shouldnt go in the Q&A thread?
  • Bull12345Bull, ten-a-penny, lilpokerface and 10 others like this

Evoked
  • Evoked

Slim Jim

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 June 2014 - 05:09 PM

Probably is.

- Pit ramming: Cops always ram your ass, and instantly kill you on motorcycles. Often, I ride motorcycles, so that makes it one of the

most annoying things in the game. I understand that it was founded around the aggressiveness of the cops, but it doesn't mean they should have the power to ram your arse until you're spread on the hood of their cruiser.

- Releasing GTA Online unfinished because a number of people bitched and moaned.

- "Let's put a bunch of concept art and regular art with people wearing gangland bandanas, and not give you the gangland face bandana!"

• NDE108, MrSemiFunny and KPCC187 like this

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Pardon my English

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 01 June 2014 - 05:09 PM

Adds Bad Sport in, nerf how much points you need to be thrown there. So its impossible to be thrown. Making BS a complete laugh.

R* Logic at its finest :^:

• Cakelover21, Jioyt 123, Gallioni Pepperoni and 2 others like this

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 01 June 2014 - 05:12 PM

Probably is.

- Pit ramming: Cops always ram your ass, and instantly kill you on motorcycles. Often, I ride motorcycles, so that makes it one of the

most annoying things in the game. I understand that it was founded around the aggressiveness of the cops, but it doesn't mean they should have the power to ram your arse until you're spread on the hood of their cruiser.

- Releasing GTA Online unfinished because a number of people bitched and moaned.

- "Let's put a bunch of concept art and regular art with people wearing gangland bandanas, and not give you the gangland face bandana!"

learn to use R3 to look back at them every so often and they are unable to use their super speed cheat to catch you and ram you.  works best around corners cause they mimic your every move and you can make them crash.

Awesom-0
  • Awesom-0

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 June 2014 - 05:17 PM Edited by Awesom-0, 01 June 2014 - 05:31 PM.

1)R* Claims to be taking aim at GTA Online cheaters but live-streams with them. 

*cough* DomisLive *cough*

2)The fact that one 5-8 minute mission pays more than any other mission including a 15 minute mission and is easier.

3)The game is called "Grand Theft Auto" yet most of the cars are bought off of the internet and you cant store the most simple vehicles off of the street.

4)The fact that you could buy the best bike in the game for $15,000 or the ugliest and not even nowhere near as good bike for $75,000.

5)Puts a f*ckING TANK available for purchase so that players can grief others non-stop with little to no consequences.

6) Let's players put all of their money in an alternate character so they can grief without going into dept.

7)R* claims to constantly be adding new content but we still don't have heist's after over 8 months.

• mmm chocolate, Bull12345Bull, kbaltodano and 13 others like this

BamaGoodfella
  • BamaGoodfella

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 June 2014 - 05:20 PM

I think this cop works for the LSPD lol!

• /Tuomaz and levendis like this

mmm chocolate
  • mmm chocolate

BLAINE COUNTY

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 June 2014 - 05:21 PM Edited by mmm chocolate, 01 June 2014 - 07:21 PM.

A huge part of the game is jacking cars from NPC's ... Getting in and out of cars...

... But my character feels the need to close every single car door as he gets out. (Waste of time)

Why can't I leave the doors open? Maybe I want a quick getaway?

AND! Its something that was in GTA 4 that they removed.
  • Bull12345Bull, No-scope=NO_HOPE!!, AnthonyDontTripdoeee and 3 others like this

/Tuomaz
  • /Tuomaz

都真寿

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 01 June 2014 - 05:22 PM

Rubber-banding, extremely annoying, ramming and suicidal cops. f*cking hard missions with sh*tty payouts. The list is endless.
  • levendis, Awesom-0 and mr toasterbutt like this

BamaGoodfella
  • BamaGoodfella

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 June 2014 - 05:23 PM

I can ride all over the map at top speed on my Bati without a helmet as long as I don't idle on the bike.  Pulling into your garage????  Better put your helmet on for safety!

• ten-a-penny, mkjah22, Kahkenbols and 4 others like this

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 01 June 2014 - 05:25 PM

A huge part of the game is jacking cars from NPC's ...

... But my character feels the need to close every single car door as he gets out. (Waste of time)

Why can't I leave the doors open? Maybe I want a qucik getaway?

AND! Its something that was in GTA 4 that they removed.

you can, just start trying to move as soon as you exit and he will run away and leave the door open.

• freakydude20 and Cakelover21 like this

PkUnzipper
  • PkUnzipper

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 01 June 2014 - 05:25 PM Edited by PkUnzipper, 01 June 2014 - 05:29 PM.

The fact white dots exist anywhere on the map. Players shouldn't know where other players are unless they do something to change mental state and go red.   :facedesk:

R* should have set this up so that nobody shows up as a red dot on the map until they commit a crime and/or earn over a 2 star wanted level.  Robbing stores and cars should earn you a 1-2 star level as long as you don't kill anyone or NPCs in the process.

e.g. they should immediately show up at 3 star level and go red for violent crimes like murder. So players would slowly go red (i.e. have their dots turn from pink to red like it is now as their mental state changes) as they go on crime sprees.  The more time a player spends not doing crimes, the faster their cool down rate from their mental state. Which would let them become invisible again.  The cool down period should work if the player is hiding out in their safe house as well.

IMO R* should've designed the noteriety system in FM to have players mental state turn them into red dots for stuff like:

* killing the NPC store clerk after robbing grocery stores

* if the player has a bounty. But change this so that a players who gets a random bounty placed on them, wouldn't show up as a red dot until they commit a crime. So if you placed a bounty on someone who just entered the session, you wouldn't be able to see them until they rob a store, steal a car, kill another player or ped etc.

* deliberately killing other NPCs and/or other players with weapons or using vehicles

* deliberately creating chaos and mayhem with tanks and/or tank griefers

* deliberately griefing other players by killing them with jets/choppers

* sniper griefers

* stealing ped cars (would have to steal enough cars to turn from pink to full red dot on map) 

* stealing and/or destroying other players PVs.  But players would only show up as red dots only if the other player's PVs was insured. If it isn't, they would get away with it.

Hate the way the current system is now.  Because if players could all start off NOT showing up on the map, the PvP aspect in FM would be far more challenging.

Players could truly claim they EARNED their K/D ratio, because they would have to use considerable skill to locate and then kill other players on the map.  Which would also make up for the lack of being able to hunt animals on the map IMO.  And I'm also willing to bet that the griefing factor would go down considerably as well.  

• AGNT009, mkjah22, miklad and 2 others like this

A Maned Wolf
  • A Maned Wolf

• Members
  • Christmas-Island

Posted 01 June 2014 - 05:30 PM Edited by A Maned Wolf, 27 June 2014 - 02:55 PM.

The fact I can't keep my engine running anymore with a single push of a button.

I have get in my car, get out, punch the air or aim a gun (Which gives me a 1 star -_-), get back in, and finally get out again.

f*cking retarded.

• NDE108, vozi45 and MrSemiFunny like this

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 01 June 2014 - 05:32 PM

That would be a very bad idea and far too boring, the map is much too large and there are way too few players on it, youd never find anyone, lol

• Diesleman likes this

Winning001
  • Winning001

Join the cool people. Set it to North Korea today!

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 01 June 2014 - 05:32 PM

Player gets killed by another player

*spawns 1-2 blocks away from that person*

• Bull12345Bull, Diesleman, ten-a-penny and 7 others like this

A Maned Wolf
  • A Maned Wolf

• Members
  • Christmas-Island

Posted 01 June 2014 - 05:34 PM

I hate that mess.

It's like the spawning is set on near 24/7.

The Angel King
  • The Angel King

Avtomat Kalashnikova

• Members

Posted 01 June 2014 - 05:41 PM Edited by The Angel King, 01 June 2014 - 05:43 PM.

My thoughts. I agree with most of this stuff.

- Promotes Reveal Players on the Newswire about the Capture Update. During the Rockstar livestream later, absolutely everyone uses it all the time, and the Rockstar dev's complain how the match is going nowhere how everyone's camping.

Minimaps are stupid to begin with. There is no point running around when people just sit and wait. So you have to play smarter, but whats the point when they see you on the map and camp more.

- Posts new verified job images of races with a variety of different cars in their class. If you check the leaderboards of the new Off-Road race, the first 20 pages are stacked with Sanchezes until you find the first vehicle on page 20+. (Sanchez doesn't belong in the Off-Road Car class, it's too overpowered and is a motorcycle)

I would be ok with Dirtbikes and ATVs getting their own class.

- They post about how they dislike hackers, modders and anyone else abusing the game and spreading the chaos. They promote Domislive with multiple shoutouts. He is a GTA youtuber with a large fan-base who releases daily videos on how to exploit. Example: How to use weapons in garages to kill people. 

Blizzard also does this. Promote cheating streamers is the new norm I guess too.

- They release DLC's and post constant ongoing events and news about GTA while completely ignoring the fact that we've all been having console freezes. It's been over 2 months and they still haven't fixed it. Honestly, at this point I'd rather have the freezing to end before any DLC. They need to fix what we already have before releasing anything new.

They did not ignore it. They put a page long work around that WE are suppose to do......Not defending them on this. I think it is absolute crap.

- We ask them to add Forced Weapon options to the Capture Creator. They later do it but they added it as a non-mandatory setting. Meaning that if there's a capture which would only work if people were restricted from using explosives and someone beside the creator would host it, he would have to switch the options each time he hosted it. They need to make Forced Weapons ONLY because random's who host will set it to owned and then the match will be a complete disaster resulting in dislikes and people quitting.

I like having the option. I leave a lot of games with forced weapons on though. It's B.S. when you do play a FW match and only the creator or a few others actually know where the ammo and weapons are. Making the game a 1 sided f#ck fest.Perhaps I am missing something. I don't play capture anymore really.

- Loading screen ad about LS Customs. Marking ''Chrome is class''. They don't understand the fact that kids do not understand sarcasm. 

This is just silly. Kids shouldn't be playing to begin with. So I can't agree with this.

- Loading screen ad about having a headset and being heard. The irony is that they removed the ''Toggle Mute'' option in the lobby screen so when we're in a lobby waiting for a match to start and some squeeker, sh!t talker or someone who plays loud music or screeching comes in, all we can do is either bare it or leave since we can't mute him.

I thought you could mute. I didn't know they removed this function. Then again I don't play much anymore.

I always spawn or have someone spawn 3-6 feet away. Sometimes across the street. Makes for spawn killing aholes quite nice. However on the other side of things.......

mmm chocolate
  • mmm chocolate

BLAINE COUNTY

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 June 2014 - 05:45 PM

This thread makes me wonder how many game devs got their ideas from something they read online and claimed it as their own at work.

ivarblaauw
  • ivarblaauw

Night Light OutlawS MC President

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 01 June 2014 - 06:07 PM

If you freeze it is your own or someone elses (who is in the gamd) fault.

Very very very simplified: it is the internet connection.

luisniko
  • luisniko

Grand Trade Auto

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 June 2014 - 06:11 PM

Claiming hackers are destroying Online economy - while jobs are already underpaid, prices are extremely high, and there's Cash Cards since the beginning.
  • trhacker01, levendis and lukeskateboards like this

xXepicjasaXx
  • xXepicjasaXx

EPIC

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 June 2014 - 06:13 PM

What logic?

• BatFerYou likes this

MrYoungGun
  • MrYoungGun

Prankster

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 June 2014 - 06:18 PM

-Lobbies give you 1 minute to fill them or youre stuck with however many players actually enter the game without losing their connection. On the rare occasion the game does decide to fill your lobby, it will do so at a very slow rate just before or after the time runs out for people to join causing you to wait up to 5 minutes for the job to start.
-screen effects during kill streaks that make it more difficult to see and continue said streaks.
-almost no use for a stat called stealth. No hardcore blipless freemode, even though many players including myself have asked for this since day 1 of online. Radar in deathmatches instantly gives away the position of all players in sight regardless of cover or distance.
-features and games from previous rockstar titles left out that would add to the fun I.E. land grab, gang wars, cops n crooks, gold rush, etc. Not to mention the exclusion of the posse system in rdr which was an ingenious way to identify players in free roam.
  • No-scope=NO_HOPE!! and KPCC187 like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users