Quantcast

» «
Photo

GTA III Android free aim like PC

3 replies to this topic
Rius
  • Rius

I can't find any gud phrase 4 there. but nvrthlss, smile.

• Members
  • Turkey

Posted 01 June 2014 - 10:40 AM

I just recently replaced the gta3.set with the gta_vc.set in the com.rockstar.gta3 folder, on android. And this was happened.
imagejpg1_zpsf853e597.jpg
Everything was very dark but you can see pc crosshair if you look carefully. Crosshair cannot be moved with sliding your finger and every object on map was very buggy, peds and cars was invisible. You can try this if you have Gta Vice City on android. Is it possible to mod the game so it can have PC manual aiming with no darker game. I'm really want to free aim like iOS/Android San Andreas.

Sorry for my bad english.

xNCx
  • xNCx

Street Cat

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 June 2014 - 01:52 PM

I don't get you. You replaced a file from another game and wondered that it doesn't work or what :p? Of course it won't work, as there are some differences between both files.

Rius
  • Rius

I can't find any gud phrase 4 there. but nvrthlss, smile.

• Members
  • Turkey

Posted 05 June 2014 - 05:27 PM

I don't get you. You replaced a file from another game and wondered that it doesn't work or what :p? Of course it won't work, as there are some differences between both files.

Yeah, i know. I am a bit curious and wondered what will happen, and this happened. It means it must possible to bring back PC aiming to Android by editing this file (removing dark effect and bringing back removed objects). It MUST be possible but I don't know how to edit it.

pogo_01
  • pogo_01

GTA 3 LC2 mod leader

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 28 July 2014 - 03:35 PM

Possible, but you can't aim with it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users