EFLC to IV Character models

10 replies to this topic
Prince Gumball
  • Prince Gumball

It's not like anyone cares anyway

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 01 June 2014 - 08:56 AM

Hey guys I'm wondering if there's any mod that changes the updated characte models from EFLC to IV, like Johnny, Luis, Jason, Gracie, and other characters? I really would like their updated models in IV, thanks.

PacketOVerload_x64Bit
  • PacketOVerload_x64Bit

Window Licker 4 Blondes

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 02 June 2014 - 02:20 AM

Hey guys I'm wondering if there's any mod that changes the updated characte models from EFLC to IV, like Johnny, Luis, Jason, Gracie, and other characters? I really would like their updated models in IV, thanks.

All you have to do is export the models using SparkIV or OpenIV. Rename them to GTA IV and you're good to go pretty much. 

Prince Gumball
  • Prince Gumball

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 02 June 2014 - 02:57 AM

How do I do them? What files need to be exported and imported? I'm a noob when it comes to IV modding.

cp1dell
  • cp1dell

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 02 June 2014 - 03:04 AM

All you have to do is export the models using SparkIV or OpenIV. Rename them to GTA IV and you're good to go pretty much. 

Really? Does this work for cutscene models too? I always thought there was a problem with this or something?

And is there a list or something of the models that were updated in TLAD/TBoGT?

Mr. Jago
  • Mr. Jago

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 June 2014 - 03:49 AM Edited by Mr. Jago, 02 June 2014 - 03:49 AM.

Really? Does this work for cutscene models too? I always thought there was a problem with this or something?

And is there a list or something of the models that were updated in TLAD/TBoGT?

I tried getting johnny's tbogt/tlad model in IV but the bones didn't match up at all and it looked like he had the mumps. doubt it'll work with most of the other models

cp1dell
  • cp1dell

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 02 June 2014 - 04:43 AM

Yeah that's what I've heard of too.

PacketOVerload_x64Bit
  • PacketOVerload_x64Bit

Window Licker 4 Blondes

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 02 June 2014 - 05:27 AM

Yeah I don't know about cutscene models. Pretty sure you're right on those. As for Luis and Johnny, why bother? Someone already did those:

• http://www.gta4-mods...-clothes-f25218
• http://www.gta4-mods...-clothes-f25214
• http://www.gta4-mods...nny-peds-f23267
• http://www.gta4-mods...ters-fix-f18713
• http://www.gta4-mods...or-johnn-f24433

As for the inability to import straight into IV? Err??? No problems here with the girls? I am talking peds though. And I'll have to export their pedprops to rename into the slot I am putting them into IV eg: f_o_porient will receive f_y_biker_01's ped props because f_y_biker_01 export from EFLC needs props in that slot to fit. At least 16 of these are EFLC girls...

PedGirlsReplacements.jpg

Prince Gumball
  • Prince Gumball

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 02 June 2014 - 09:37 AM

What are the files that have to be exported and imported to IV? I don't understand it, I have OpenIV already.

PacketOVerload_x64Bit
  • PacketOVerload_x64Bit

Window Licker 4 Blondes

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 02 June 2014 - 09:47 AM Edited by PacketOVerload_x64Bit, 02 June 2014 - 09:51 AM.

What are the files that have to be exported and imported to IV? I don't understand it, I have OpenIV already.

When you install EFLC, there is a file componentpeds.img for TLAD and TBOGT directories. Open that file. If you want the girls or guys, simply choose the ped you want, select all three files for that ped and click export, save to a  "EFLC Exports" directory that you create manually, rename the three files to a name that matches a standard GTA4 ped i.e.: f_o_binco. Then open the standard GTA4 componentpeds.img with SparkIV / OpenIV and import the f_o_binco files and whalla, you have a ped replacement.

And pardon me I don't remember much about the folder structure - I installed my EFLC, took all the installed IMG files, then formatted my machine. I only installed EFLC for the IMG files. 

cp1dell
  • cp1dell

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 02 June 2014 - 08:35 PM

I don't think he's trying to do peds though. He's doing main characters that had an overhaul in TLAD and TBoGT.

Like how Johnny has a different Jacket, Luis has a different model and face overall, Tony looked different, Gracie was slightly updated in TBoGT, Jim Fitz in TLAD looks completely different than he did in IV etc.

He's trying to bring the main character models/cutscene models from TLAD/EFLC to IV. But like someone else mentioned, there's an issue with bones/animations or something.

• PacketOVerload_x64Bit likes this

Prince Gumball
  • Prince Gumball

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 03 June 2014 - 04:36 AM

No, I want the in--game models of the characters.

I will try to change them later

• PacketOVerload_x64Bit likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users