» «
Photo

Bug-Report List

411 replies to this topic
ObscureSerenity
  • ObscureSerenity

Hand Me That Piano

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 12:51 AM Edited by ObscureSerenity, 19 September 2013 - 12:53 AM.

With the flight school bug and cars disappearing/losing upgrades bug, at least it seems R* have taken note of this on their site:

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Inability to progress in GTA V story after completing Flight School early

Rockstar_Logo.png
Rockstar Games
Last updated 3 hours ago
Question: I was excited about flying in GTA V so I completed flight school very early on in the game, before I even got the phone call from Trevor about improving flight skills. Now it seems like I can't progress past a certain point in the story. Is this a bug?

Answer: We have received some reports about difficulty progressing in the Grand Theft Auto story after completing Flight School early and are looking into it now. If you would like to receive an automatic email notification as soon as there is more information, please log into the Support Site and click Subscribe at the top of this page.

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Vehicles disappearing from the GTA V garage, or losing upgrades
Rockstar_Logo.png
Rockstar Games
Last updated 1 hour ago
Question: I upgraded my car and then completed a mission, and now my car is gone. Help!
Question: I've lost some of my upgrades after completing some missions and then checking my garage. What should I do?

Answer: We have received some reports about problems with cars and garages, particularly after upgrading and then completing a mission, and are looking into this now. If you would like to receive an automatic email notification as soon as there is more information, please log into the Support Site and click Subscribe at the top of this page.

Sorry if this has been mentioned elsewhere, I couldn't see it posted.

NicoJohnson
  • NicoJohnson

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 12:00 PM

When a purchased car is modified and destroyed, it will not return to the garage

Kornetti
  • Kornetti

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 04:25 PM

Okay this is annoying me like crazy. The Ponsonbys clothing store near Michael's house in Rockford Hills is showing on the minimap, with its shirt icon no matter where I am on the map, unless I'm on a mission. Any fix for this?

Crimie Marston
  • Crimie Marston

Mad Paro

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:16 PM

sometimes im having problems changing radio station, it just wont  change, its not the analog button as it functions in the start menu,  reloading the game doesnt fix it but going to the dashboard and       restarting does, im on xbox btw 

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:38 PM

another thing I noticed:

when you are in a car and you quick save, the car sometimes dissapears when you load the game. This happened a few times with Franklins personal car.

Loon3y
  • Loon3y

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:41 PM

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=J4DOxy7A5Jg

Invisible Car Glitch

Frathis
  • Frathis

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 07:22 PM

I saved my game as Franklin at his Mom's house and when I loaded that save, he was far away from where the house is, presumably having just eaten at this restaurant, dressed in different clothes and more of the map had been discovered as well as a new question mark mission available. Is it supposed to do this? As if his life was theoretically still going along while I wasnt playing? If so that's cool and all but why make him discover more of the map without me! :(

Bambeno
  • Bambeno

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 11:46 PM

- whenever franklin or micheal smoke weed, they talk, but their lips don't move

I think the reason their lips dont move is becuase you are hearing their thoughts when you hear them speaking.

• Lucky lisp likes this

Bambeno
  • Bambeno

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 01:03 AM

I also found a small bug on the Mini sub mission. If you skip the cut scene when the sub is being loaded onto the back of the truck, the depth/feet meter will be stuck in the corner of your map. A solution would be to reload to a point before doing the mission and watch the cut scene, or replay the mission. Also some frame drop while you're driving the sub on the surface with the camera view above water. This is all on Xbox btw.

qlimax5000
  • qlimax5000

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 11:06 AM

BUG:

When you go into a gun store and browse the weapons it lowers your framerate, (I'm guessing because  you don't need it in a shop) but when you open Playstation Store it (from within the gun store) it doesn't put it back up making the PS Store VERY laggy... D:

GTA-Addicted
  • GTA-Addicted

And as finishing touch... ...God created the Dutch

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 20 September 2013 - 11:12 AM

I've had several missions getting glitched out, the next objective wasn't available and the mission wouldn't continue or end.

Example: In one of the first missions for Trevor you need to shoot some things.. the things you need to shoot for third objective was missing, and the dude that gave the mission walked of, I followed him for like 15 minutes lol.

Valdamirie
  • Valdamirie

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 08:19 PM Edited by Valdamirie, 20 September 2013 - 08:21 PM.

Another version of cars disappearing. If you get stuck or can't move at all, the car will vanish as soon as you pan out the camera.

Example of this. After 9 or so hours I found all 50 alien parts and as a reward as we all know you get an alien buggy. As soon as I drove off the garage I got stuck on a small piles of tires to the left and just couldn't move. I got out the car to Jump on mine and push it free and after 3 steps and turning around it was gone. No garage. No safe house. No in pound . just gone for ever. After 9 hours. Also, I bought the 10mil car and modified it to its teeth only to die outside from a crash and the car has gone to car heaven along with my alien buggy. *tears*

Kushedout510
  • Kushedout510

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 10:27 PM

That weed ones not a bug. Their lips arent moving because their not talking, their thinking

ryan_J
  • ryan_J

GTA FOR LIFE !

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 20 September 2013 - 10:29 PM

Fenders in LS customs stay marked as if there is a new one unlocked when in fact there isn't.

Ns5x
  • Ns5x

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 01:26 AM

Bug: The red flashing lights don't work at any of the railroad crossings and barriers are missing from a few, also cars will still drive across some of them when a train is there and smash into it.

Mac10matt77
  • Mac10matt77

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 04:03 AM

I'm at 48/50 for the Under The Bridge challenge and no matter how many times i fly under these last 2 bridges it won't count towards completion

TommyWiki
  • TommyWiki

Rat

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 04:08 AM

this game have so many problems. VERY DISAPPOINTED!!!!

Allstar180
  • Allstar180

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 12:10 PM Edited by Allstar180, 21 September 2013 - 12:20 PM.

Abandoned modified stolen cars not returning to garage.

Bugs Xbox 360

1. A modified stolen car when saved in garage does not return to the garage when abandoning the car anywhere around the map.

2. Playing as Franklin (note: this could be the bug for each character).
    When purchasing a different coloured plate from any Los Santos Customs - this means an abandoned modified car with a purchased plate, will end up at the Pound. However this can not be done because a purchased plate does not appear on the car when storing a car in safehouse garage, and then saving the game either by mobile or sleeping on bed, Because the plate that has been purchased from Los Santos Customs does not appear on the car when the game has been loaded from that last save.

TEMPORARY SOLUTION TO GET ROUND THIS UNTIL THE BUG HAS BEEN FIXED AT SAFEHOUSE GARAGE.

When playing as Franklin (Do the following with all characters as this could be the same issue with each of them. Trevor's garage is highlighted on the map as the colour Orange, Michaels is highlighted on the map as the colour Blue(i think). Franklin's is highlited on the map as the colour green.).
Buy a plate from Los Santos Customs, and then store the car at Grove Street Garage (highlighted in the colour green on the map). Quick Save with mobile, Load up that saved game, and the purchased number plate should still appear on your car.

Dan :)
  • Dan :)

is a bwas!

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 12:24 PM

This is only a minor bug but hey its still a bug. I attacked a fire fighter on his death he dropped 2 helmets from his head instead of one.

LeRay0409
  • LeRay0409

Did you know that we are the leading country in... GFX!!

• Members
  • England

Posted 21 September 2013 - 02:19 PM

I believe that there is kind of a big bug.

Doing the fly under the bridge's and well 2/3 are bugged out and do not register.

Mingawa
  • Mingawa

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 08:26 PM

I can't get into the strip club for some reason.

The doors on that building don't open I have gone in there before but now I can't and because of that I cannot finish the main missions or do the big one.

P.S     Playing on PS3

RageCompex
  • RageCompex

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 09:13 PM

Hi all,

Bug notice:

There comes a point where you can buy a big hangar at the international airport.

Now it is hard to get the Titan out of the military base, and when you do succeed, like I did, I would like to safe it, so I fly it to the airport, put it in the hangar, and it should safe it. It does safe it but on re-spawning the aircraft spawns a little bit to the left of the hangar(not in the middle), so one of the wings will collide with the wall of the hangar, so it explodes on spawning.

In short:

- Big airplanes (Titan) stored in the big hangar at Los Santos International airport explode on re-spawning because a wing is colliding with the wall.

FIX: spawn the airplanes in the middle of the hangar

(OR even better: Change it back to SA style and be able to store just as many planes/cars you can into the hangar, or up to 4/6/8/10 if the ps3/xbox cant handle that.)

iMaxPrime
  • iMaxPrime

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 09:24 PM

Whenever franklin or micheal smoke weed, they talk, but their lips don't move, that's the only one I've noticed so far.

It is their internal monologue you are hearing. They aren't speaking, it is their thoughts.

MrOptimusGuy
  • MrOptimusGuy

Snitch

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 09:28 PM

When choosing shoes for Michael, the outfit switches to his Grey Suit. 

DrGreenThumb_NZ
  • DrGreenThumb_NZ

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 09:29 PM

One thing i noticed , i brought the batti bike twice while doing stunt jumps, both times i chose Blue colour , but its always white

scroeffie
  • scroeffie

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 09:23 AM

when i steal the little yellow submarine and bring it to a secret place on the trunk with that other person next to me

is says mission complete i pres green button 360 ok than i walk away and nothing happened no phone call no text nothing alsow when i look on the map my houses are gone and story missions are gone to i can only play side quest

is this a bug or am i doing something wrong i tried every thing call every one with different caracters nothing happens doing allot of sidemissions nothing happens alsow i cant complete the assasinations mission with that black dude the last target is stuck inside a building and wont come outside so now i cant play the mane story of gta 5 this game is realy buggy

Unit757
  • Unit757

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 03:48 PM

- The rhino tank can get flat tires, dont know if this is caused by bullets, spike strips, or other, but it does, and has happened atleast twice to me in a police chase. 

- If you hit a solid object, such as a tree, with the tanks barrel, the hull will begin to spin uncontrollably.

- The Crusader, and Barracks OL do not appear anywere after being purchased online
- at higher wanted levels, there are times when police helis will instantly respawn over you after being destroyed. 
- you cant add stolen jets or helis to a hanger/helipad "stored vehicles" menu (already known, but wasnt on the list, so figured Id mention it)

stewo1337
  • stewo1337

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 03:52 PM

THIS CAN SPOILER SOME OF YOUR STORY IF YOU HAVENT FINISHED IT!

Im still learning English so im sorry for mistakes :)

FIRST BUG: There is a money problem in GTA 5 -> If you have less than 0$ you can't get money any more.

How this happened: There is this one mission, one of the last ones (I think the 6. last or so). You have to rescue Lamar at this weed-growing spot -> the sawmill.

So you get there and rescue him and then Franklin drives him back home. In the cutscene you give him 50$, and they will be removed from your money.

So i had all my money in shares. And only had 5$ left. At the end of this mission I had -45$.

I didn't think this was a Problem and I have done every mission. After the last one you get your money from the bank robbery. Yes, Micheal and Trevor got their money. Franklin got it, too, but he had -45$, earned about 30'000'000$ and still had -45$. So you can never get back to a positive amount of money when you got into minus.

So in my game Franklin is broke and will be broke forever -.-

I think this only happens in the mission where you rescue Lamar. One time I should have rescued Michael's son and had no time :p, so he wrote me an sms a little later and said they needed an four digit amount of money. I only had 6$, the rest in shares and it only substracted 6$. In this Situation I didnt get a negative value.

SECOND BUG: The Last Robbery -> I selected Plan A to steal the money.

I drove with the muscle cars away from the Police. And then you have to drive your cars into the trucks in the tunnel.

Everything went fine and the cutscene begins. In the moment when the truck drives out of the tunnel the truck exploded in the cutscene and some people of the crew died. So I had to do it again.

This wasn't a big deal because it's easy to drive the minute again. But I had played it to get Gold and when you start from a checkpoint you can't get Gold.

I don't know why the truck exploded and it only happened one time.

BlackTiger999
  • BlackTiger999

Swedish Police Unit

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 September 2013 - 04:37 PM

You guys report those to Rockstar right?

Mathute87
  • Mathute87

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 04:59 PM

Ok, two bugs I've encountered (Spoilers):

- After stealing the five cars for Epsilon and properly taking them into the garage, I haven't received the email from Marnie yet. And many days have passed since I did that.

- At the start of the final mission, option C, during the cutscene at Lester's, Franklin dissapeared and music from the radio started playing. The cutscene went on with an invisible Franklin and Rythm of the Night louder than their dialogue.

Also, some missions keep the yellow dot even after tha section is complete. For example on the Paleto heist it kept showing the yellow dot inside the bank even when I was already outside killing my way around.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users