Bug-Report List

407 replies to this topic
iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 18 September 2013 - 05:30 AM

When riding a horse and leave it for 30 seconds it disappears, even if I put it in the garage.

Can you even ride horses?
Someone can confirm this? Cause this sounds mor like trolling (no offence)

Strengthcamp
  • Strengthcamp

Employee

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 05:37 AM

Meant to type hearse. Damn autocorrect feature..

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 18 September 2013 - 05:50 AM

Meant to type hearse. Damn autocorrect feature..

I guess we can count this to " cars dissapear in garage"

I had this issue too one time when I parked my car directly on the skater park it was like only 3 m away while is was riding BMX in there.

after 3 min I wanted to go back in the car and it was gone. I know you car can get stole but I doubt that it was stolen in that case

Z1000
  • Z1000

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 07:13 AM

There is already decent amount of bugs. Is there any chance that we get patch anytime soon? Was there patches for IV on consoles?

gta-space
  • gta-space

Snitch

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 07:20 AM

Hit retry got stuck on the loading screen of death

Faltskogian
  • Faltskogian

Apoccy R.I.P.

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 07:31 AM

I saw while driving along a truck "pop" out of the ground and then drive on as normal!

An odd way to spawn traffic, 

Jotin
  • Jotin

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 07:44 AM

When ever I shoot the shot gun as any character, even in the shoot range, my controller turns off. 

cloudinfluence
  • cloudinfluence

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 09:15 AM

Another bug I noticed is when playing as Franklin I bought a load of clothes and when I went to the safehouse none was there.

pernaboy
  • pernaboy

Gangster sh*t

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 10:58 AM

Bugs:

- tuned car disappeared after a cutscene and can't find it

- cars dissapearing from garage

- no cops at all on streets

- whenever franklin or micheal smoke weed, they talk, but their lips don't move

cars dissapearing from garage is f*cking annoying... I can't believe my cars keeps dissapearing every goddamn time..... this game has lots of bugs ... for me , it keeps reloading every time I'm free roaming in the city...... I can't believe this

although R* did a great job in this game but our expectation was higher than this, because they kept promising stuff that wasn't totally true

- whenever franklin or micheal smoke weed, they talk, but their lips don't move****** THIS ISN'T A BUG , THEY'RE TALKING IN THEIR MIND WITH THEMSELVES

GTA_Girl84
  • GTA_Girl84

Prankster

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 11:22 AM

Can't take characters shirt off. You buy tattoos for your character, yet you can't show them off, because it won't let you walk around shirtless????

cloudinfluence
  • cloudinfluence

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 11:40 AM

I just rung Rockstar support about the first bug I reported here, they said that an invisible text message will appear due to a glitch and we can't see it so after finishing flight school we just press A or X if you're on PS3, but it didn't work for me. May work for others though.

Qwerty_jam11
  • Qwerty_jam11

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 11:45 AM

How long does it usually take for bugs to be fixed with other games?  :santa:

Klukuss
  • Klukuss

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 11:48 AM

Not shure if its a bug, but I couldn't enter a wrecked car. Or if an engine doesn't work any longer you can't enter the car?

Betox190
  • Betox190

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 12:01 PM

When ever I shoot the shot gun as any character, even in the shoot range, my controller turns off. 

That's normal, charge it or change the batteries

pilotblaze1
  • pilotblaze1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:13 PM

Last night I was doing missions. After a few missions
with michael and franklin, I went to Franklins home (My
safe home) and youre supposed to walk to the bedroom
to save the game, but as soon as I walked up to the
dooe, some mission started where there were a bunch f
ladies in the,livingroom.
Ihad to go to bed, no time for missions.
So I ended up shutting my ps3 off without saving.
Now Ihave to start over.

darkdayz
  • darkdayz

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:14 PM

I had Franklin's white car in his garage at his crib and another one appeared on top of the other car, so it had duplicated the same car inside the garage.

Don't really know how it happened but I think it was after a mission.

I got that after the mission where

Spoiler
the cutscene finished and there was about 5 of the cars, 2 on top of eachother.

TenEightyOne
  • TenEightyOne

We're bouncing now?

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:17 PM

As Michael I bought some sunglasses and left the shop with him wearing them.

I switched to Franklin and began a mission, in the cutscene he was wearing the sunglasses that Michael had just bought. Michael joined Franklin in the cutscene...also wearing the same type of sunglasses.

I should have checked if the sunglasses were available in Franklin's wardrobe but I got sidetracked :)

Spider-Vice
  • Spider-Vice

I know you've been complaining, but you weren't ready.

• Zaibatsu
  • Portugal
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:31 PM

Heh, typical Rockstar. I'm not hating, I love Rockstar, we all know they make excellent games but testing seems a bit... messy. There are things there that had to be very obvious, really. Expect a patch soon though.

Getix
  • Getix

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:38 PM

Xbox 360 has ridiculous amounts of pop-in and entire buildings disappear and re-load as you drive past.

• g3treal likes this

Mayweather
  • Mayweather

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:42 PM

I'm not sure what this is, but sometimes during missions like when I'm driving with someone, the characters repeat dialogue.

Like they would say a sentence, pause, and then say it again and then continue with their dialogue. Has this happened to anyone else?

arnes_king
  • arnes_king

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:43 PM

- Using activities such as Pilot School or the Gun Club before being instructed to do so by a character will result in the inability to continue with the mission and any other missions in GTA V

Is that really so? :O I did the flight school with trevor, will i have problems later? Please reply

Is 

ECDT1089
  • ECDT1089

TheGamer

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:48 PM

Sometimes, when riding the Light Rail, you can't exit from it at a station.

Cinoy
  • Cinoy

✈✈✈✈✈✈

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:48 PM

another bug: no physics engine in the game

Denial101
  • Denial101

Lurking is my business.....

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:54 PM Edited by Denial101, 18 September 2013 - 02:55 PM.

I'm not sure what this is, but sometimes during missions like when I'm driving with someone, the characters repeat dialogue.

Like they would say a sentence, pause, and then say it again and then continue with their dialogue. Has this happened to anyone else?

Think I know what you mean but I think this is intentional. If, while driving with someone talking, you crash or bump into something, they stop talking (sometimes commenting on the accident) then resume the dialogue starting with the last thing they said. Guess it's just to stop you missing anything they say while you go rolling across the freeway.

Spider-Vice
  • Spider-Vice

I know you've been complaining, but you weren't ready.

• Zaibatsu
  • Portugal
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:57 PM Edited by Spider-Vice, 18 September 2013 - 02:57 PM.

- Using activities such as Pilot School or the Gun Club before being instructed to do so by a character will result in the inability to continue with the mission and any other missions in GTA V

Is that really so? :O I did the flight school with trevor, will i have problems later? Please reply

Is 

According to the description I'd say it would be right after. Guess you got lucky or it doesn't happen to everyone.

Mayweather
  • Mayweather

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:05 PM

Think I know what you mean but I think this is intentional. If, while driving with someone talking, you crash or bump into something, they stop talking (sometimes commenting on the accident) then resume the dialogue starting with the last thing they said. Guess it's just to stop you missing anything they say while you go rolling across the freeway.
Yeah, I think that's spot on. The times that it happened to me, I think I crashed at the end of the sentence so it sounded a little wierd when he would start over. Nothing too major though.

cloudinfluence
  • cloudinfluence

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:27 PM

Is 

No, if you did it with Trevor I don't think you will have the problem but don't hold me to that. It's a sh*tty bug to get because I have it right now and I have had it for a day now. So bored lol

Lordani66
  • Lordani66

Snitch

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:50 PM

Whenever franklin or micheal smoke weed, they talk, but their lips don't move, that's the only one I've noticed so far.

I think they dont talk, i think they say that in their mind.

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 18 September 2013 - 06:43 PM

Ill add the latest posts later.
There are really some heavy bugs. Wonder why R* not even has a day 1 patch

TaazR
  • TaazR

Interiors & Parkour

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 06:52 PM

So not being able to eqiup weapons/rob a regular shop is actually a glitch? f*ck yeah if they fix it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users