409 replies to this topic
astonmustang
  • astonmustang

Player Hater

• Members
  • Switzerland

Posted 26 May 2014 - 07:54 PM

So these are the bugs I have:

- When opening the ingame browser, it closes just after a second (Rockstar said they fixed it in an title update but i still have the bug!)

- Can't replay missions because the game always asks me if I want to create a restore point. By confirming the game will keep asking me if I press "yes", if I press no, I can't move my character and I'm unable to do anything except opening the pause menu.

So i deleted the update and reinstalled it, nothing changed, except for being cursed with another bug:

- When buying ammo and mods for weapons, I'm unable to scroll down to the last colours. I can only purchase the first three colours.

These problems are f*cking annoying and they are not the first ones I (and probably many other people) had.

TheLastSkill3r
  • TheLastSkill3r

NCR

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 June 2014 - 12:21 AM

So ever since the 1.13 patch i can't unequip armour even though i never buy armour unless im in a mission

oleg_aka_djmeg
  • oleg_aka_djmeg

Congratulations! You're Vinewood's biggest star!

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 09 June 2014 - 06:11 AM Edited by oleg_aka_djmeg, 09 June 2014 - 06:11 AM.

idk how much of a bug or glitch it is, but i completed all waste and even got the achievement, but in stats it shows 24/30.
Spoiler

Lelouch vi Britannia
  • Lelouch vi Britannia

Zero

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 July 2014 - 01:31 AM

Vending machines no longer work.

buginafug
  • buginafug

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 July 2014 - 10:15 PM

On the PS3, I can't even use the analog sticks to move my character. :/ It happens both online and offline. In fact, I can't even enter vehicles! What's the point of calling this game Grand Theft Auto if you've got a glitch that somehow doesn't let you steal a car? :panic:

CarlitoDorito
  • CarlitoDorito

R* Defender

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 July 2014 - 04:22 PM Edited by CarlitoDorito, 05 July 2014 - 04:23 PM.

The sprunk and ecola vending machines don't work anymore, in single player.

GTAOCD
  • GTAOCD

Obsessive Compulsive about GTA

• Members

Posted 05 July 2014 - 05:29 PM

Has anyone posted the Los Santos Customs bug? :(

If you paint your vehicle with a 'Metallic' finish, exit LSC, drive back in, you can't spray a 'Pearlescent' finish on it despite having the 'Metallic'!

And you can't just "reselect" your Metallic finish! You're forced to buy a different Metallic finish, repurchase the one you want (had before most likely), and only then are you able to use a Pearlescent! THAT'S STUPID!

Please fix this! 

Niplz444
  • Niplz444

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 July 2014 - 11:51 PM

When I get a land vehicle from pegasus like the liberator and it spawns at the police area, everytime I go near it it teleports to fort zancudo and it is f*cking annoying! Any solutions?

MTBB47
  • MTBB47

Peacemaker

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 July 2014 - 11:59 PM

Yep im having the same problem. I thought it was trolls picking them up with Cargo bobs just to be dicks but your right It only happens right as I get to the gate of the police area.

ArarielFett
  • ArarielFett

Mandalorian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 July 2014 - 04:00 AM Edited by ArarielFett, 07 July 2014 - 04:00 AM.

I noticed this not too long ago, but ignored it thinking it was a one time thing.  So far, in under five minutes, I have been able to duplicate this issue in the unmarked SUV and the marked police cruiser.  The siren will stop aduibly working, but it'll still work in the game, as the AI react to it.

Any reason this is happening?

• Alanbeales1 likes this

Alanbeales1
  • Alanbeales1

leader of State Trooper's PD [SAST]

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 July 2014 - 04:21 AM

I noticed this not too long ago, but ignored it thinking it was a one time thing.  So far, in under five minutes, I have been able to duplicate this issue in the unmarked SUV and the marked police cruiser.  The siren will stop audibly working, but it'll still work in the game, as the AI react to it.

I get this sometimes,I find it kinda cool tbh,they should add this as a 3rd siren attachment,flashing lights,but with no sound :3

anyway,I believe it's either a bug in the system (game it's self) or it's a glitch

• ArarielFett likes this

ArarielFett
  • ArarielFett

Mandalorian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 July 2014 - 04:38 AM

I noticed this not too long ago, but ignored it thinking it was a one time thing.  So far, in under five minutes, I have been able to duplicate this issue in the unmarked SUV and the marked police cruiser.  The siren will stop audibly working, but it'll still work in the game, as the AI react to it.

I get this sometimes,I find it kinda cool tbh,they should add this as a 3rd siren attachment,flashing lights,but with no sound :3

anyway,I believe it's either a bug in the system (game it's self) or it's a glitch

Oh no, I think it's cool as well, it just gets annoying when it happens repeatedly. :p  I, too, wish they'd make a lights only option.  Sadly, it will never happen, as R* wants to keep away from anything that may help the roleplay community. -_-

Foreverpast
  • Foreverpast

Polite Upon Request

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 July 2014 - 06:53 AM Edited by Foreverpast, 07 July 2014 - 06:54 AM.

Not sure if it's still in effect now but for alot of real life police departments, Code 2 mean't "Lights On, No Siren".

Mainly used for pulling over individuals that have made speeding infractions.

Code 3 is lights & sirens, for either an actual pursuit or for rapid response/emergency calls.

Either way, in the game I've noticed the sound glitch occurs even with marked police cruisers with light bars removed.

Kevin3014
  • Kevin3014

Los Santos!

• Members
  • India

Posted 15 July 2014 - 11:56 AM

Bug: After doing the mission "Rooftop Rumble" you'll be spawned with half-body of the character inside the car and the other half on top of the car. This issue is a bit annoying. Console: PS3 Game Version: 1.15

Brandonmiller237
  • Brandonmiller237

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 July 2014 - 07:04 AM

I've finished the last heist in gta 5 and it's been a long time since trevor went to the strip club safehouse. So one day I decide to head back there, and I noticed something very odd, the back door won't open I walk around to the entrance to the strip club and there's no guard at the front, it won't open to let me go in, all the big missions are done, I finished all the big ones and maybe 3 strangers missions left. I get up to the roof I switch to franklin and switch back to trevor, he glitches inside, everything is still textured so it wasn't deemed as a useless building by the bug. But still it's a safehouse I thought rockstar would make sure the safehouses were the first assets to be made bug proof. By the way there are people in the strip club, all black guys, in other words; all men, wade is not there anymore. All the strippers and guards and the bartender is gone, get together with Michael and Franklin; franklin and trevor, and I can't go to the strip club with any of the three characters. And the strip club icon doesn't even exist on the map anymore. Talk about a serious buzz kill of a bug!
No women or straight whiskey for trevor😢
Not for Michael or Franklin neither!
Maybe some cracked out black men for tonya.

DIEXEL
  • DIEXEL

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 July 2014 - 05:19 PM Edited by DIEXEL, 22 July 2014 - 09:42 PM.

Every time they release a update, one of the character's got their weapons and ammo removed................. Thank you that I need to waste another ~$100,000 to buy all that again......

The sprunk and ecola vending machines don't work anymore, in single player.

Me too...

Shadowlarvitar
  • Shadowlarvitar

Proud Saints Row Fanboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 August 2014 - 05:05 AM

Hm...... I don't understand this but the trailer with that digger vehicle you steal for the last heist? It's at the Sandy Shore airfield AFTER I finished the game.

I don't understand how it got there, after I parked the Sky Lift there as Michael so Trevor could try storing it, I swapped to Trevor and drove there, saw an explosion, then BAM there that annoying trailer was

smokin4rib
  • smokin4rib

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 08 August 2014 - 08:50 PM

Bug: After doing the mission "Rooftop Rumble" you'll be spawned with half-body of the character inside the car and the other half on top of the car. This issue is a bit annoying. Console: PS3 Game Version: 1.15

same happens to me on XBox all the time.

MonsterCockDude
  • MonsterCockDude

Over 8 inches BPEL of meat.

• Members
  • None

Posted A day ago

Issue number 1: The inability to interact with NPC's in your safehouse.

This happens on the PS4 version, where you cannot talk to people in your safehouse like you could on the PS3 version.

Issue number 2: When taking a seat, or getting a drink or watching TV nearby NPC's disappear.

This happens on the PS4 version, for example if Franklin's Aunt Denise is exercising if Franklin sits on his couch to smoke she will disappear.

Issue number 3: When riding the train the camera switches to a cinematic view and your cell phone while it still functions does not appear on screen.

This happens on the PS4 version, you can walk onto the train in first person and it will stay in first person until the train leaves the station then it will cut into a cinematic view, you can use your phone as well but the phone does not show in this mode so unless you remember the functions on the phone without needing to see them, it is very hard to use it.

cKy.V.
  • cKy.V.

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 hours ago Edited by cKy.V., 21 hours ago.

Hey guys, Im new here, I have come across a very weird occurrence in single player where with any character, if you go near any store the weirdest electronic music starts, its almost unbearable. super loud and annoying. its so bad that i dont even enter the stores anymore hahah I'm assuming its a bug, if anyone knows what this is , let me know.  this is one XBOX ONE btw. 

I posted a video on youtube about it check it out:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users