Photo

Bug-Report List

411 replies to this topic
iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 17 September 2013 - 09:04 PM Edited by iNero, 11 October 2013 - 02:35 AM.

UPDATE:

I actualy wanted to update OP but there are so many bugs posted that the whole thread is a list itself so I dont see the need to post them all again in OP.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As many already experienced some bugs, I thought we collect them so people know if others got the same issue and probably we can foward them to R*.

Post your bugs and Ill add them.

Bugs:

- you can buy shoes with trevor, but when you buy trousers the shoes change with the trousers and in his wardrobe there is no "Shoes"  option

- when shooting with the Bolt-Action Sniper, the Bolt does not get pulled back after a shot when zooming out. also when shooting out of cover and zooming out the character dont make a pull back animation. the animation only appears when you shoot out of the hip.

- the cloths change back to your previous outfit in some cutscenes and you have to change them again

- the noise circle appears randomly ( tested it in the desert and other places, sometimes the circle appears and sometimes not even when Im at the same location and with the same weapon und the same circumstances )

- you cant rob Cloth-, Tatoo-, Barber Shops/cant equip weapon in those stores. Now this does not sound a bug at first, but you can shoot the shopkeeper from outside and shoot the casg register and it then drops money. 

- unlocked the sawed-off shotgun but cant use it at the firing range

- flashlights on a weapon increase the lag noticeably 

- Using activities such as Pilot School or the Gun Club before being instructed to do so by a character will result in the inability to continue with the mission and any other missions in GTA V

- When scoped in with a sniper, and someone joins/leave your XBL party, it zooms out

- when u arrive at a yellow circle ( mission circle ) on a bike u cant get off or move the bike

- Fraklins car got duplicated in his garage (lay on top of each other)

- If your car roof is down and you roll the car the roof stays down but the glass reappeares and is shattered as if the roof was up, to fix put roof up then back down (Solution #1)

- tuned car disappeared after a cutscene and can't find it

- cars dissapearing from garage

- Waves may glitch through some beaches such as the one east of the airport

- no cops at all on streets

- whenever franklin or micheal smoke weed, they talk, but their lips don't move

Solutions:

#1 - put roof up then back down

cloudinfluence
  • cloudinfluence

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 09:06 PM

Using activities such as Pilot School or the Gun Club before being instructed to do so by a character will result in the inability to continue with the mission and and any other missions in GTA V until resolved.

No solution as of yet.

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 17 September 2013 - 09:21 PM

Using activities such as Pilot School or the Gun Club before being instructed to do so by a character will result in the inability to continue with the mission and and any other missions in GTA V until resolved.

No solution as of yet.

added

cloudinfluence
  • cloudinfluence

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 09:22 PM

No solution as of yet.

added

Thanks, I need the solution to this big time as do others.

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 17 September 2013 - 09:24 PM

No solution as of yet.

added

I guess this could happen with other activities too. What happens when you try to go at the shooting range?

cloudinfluence
  • cloudinfluence

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 09:27 PM

No solution as of yet.

added

I guess this could happen with other activities too. What happens when you try to go at the shooting range?

Yeah, it's a huge gamebreaker and I'm surprised more aren't affected by it.

And I can use it fine but I get no alerts or notifications afterwords.

Nikobomber
  • Nikobomber

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 09:28 PM

Expecting a patch by tomorrow.

The clothes changing in the cutscene and the blue noise circle are the ones I've noticed.

LeRay0409
  • LeRay0409

Did you know that we are the leading country in... GFX!!

• Members
  • England

Posted 17 September 2013 - 09:29 PM

Bug:

When scoped in with a sniper, and someone joins/leave your XBL party, it zooms out.

Not sure if this happens on PS3 due to it not having party capabilities, as well as not sure if it does it for any notifications on XBOX or not.

cloudinfluence
  • cloudinfluence

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 09:37 PM

Another bug I have noticed is that the 'Friends' tab of the pause menu takes a long time to load and sometimes doesn't load at all.

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 17 September 2013 - 09:39 PM

Another bug I have noticed is that the 'Friends' tab of the pause menu takes a long time to load and sometimes doesn't load at all.

dont think its a bug. to me it says that Friends and Galery are disabled

cloudinfluence
  • cloudinfluence

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 09:42 PM

dont think its a bug. to me it says that Friends and Galery are disabled

Oh okay, are you using PS3? I'm on Xbox but I've used the Friends tab a few times to check their progress etc.

bigcolzer
  • bigcolzer

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 09:47 PM

Also when u arrive at a yellow circle ( mission circle ) on a bike u cant get off or move the bike not sure if anyone els had this problem

Selwood24
  • Selwood24

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 09:49 PM

I had Franklin's white car in his garage at his crib and another one appeared on top of the other car, so it had duplicated the same car inside the garage.

Don't really know how it happened but I think it was after a mission.

S99
  • S99

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 September 2013 - 09:56 PM

If your car roof is down and you roll the car the roof stays down but the glass reappeares and is shattered asif the roof was up, to fix put roof up then back down

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:08 PM

If your car roof is down and you roll the car the roof stays down but the glass reappeares and is shattered asif the roof was up, to fix put roof up then back down

added this and the solution.  but from what I saw, when you start to open it and then you start driving, it goes down which is not a bug cause you can only open and close the roof when you stand still

high91
  • high91

Eminem- Infinite-1996-313

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:27 PM

Okay guys..read your comments and no one has this one or has not noticed it....While I was driving through one of the tunnels (free roaming) there was a few fuel tankers..there was one next to me cruising along and then all of a sudden the tanker bit (the big can that holds the fuel) disappeared and did not spawn back, a couple of others did this as I exited the tunnel but theirs spawned back after a few seconds. 

Also is anyone experiencing a time lag on the character switch function?..I heard that it takes roughly eight seconds (meant to be I think)  but for me its like ten to 13 seconds maybe.  I'm not sure if this would classify as a bug as such but more of lack of optimization regardless of having the second disk installed or not.  Correct me if I am wrong.  Bear in mind nothing has been a game breaker for me, even though I complained earlier about vehicles in traffic randomly spawning in the distance...problem or just me I wonder ?

Z1000
  • Z1000

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:32 PM

Cars dissapearing from garage.

poklane
  • poklane

So now what?

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:34 PM

One of my pimped cars disappeared after a cutscene and I can't find it anywhere.

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:55 PM Edited by iNero, 17 September 2013 - 10:55 PM.

I had Franklin's white car in his garage at his crib and another one appeared on top of the other car, so it had duplicated the same car inside the garage.

Don't really know how it happened but I think it was after a mission.

heard that several times now

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 17 September 2013 - 11:49 PM

Expecting a patch by tomorrow.

The clothes changing in the cutscene and the blue noise circle are the ones I've noticed.

did they mention something?

a patch is really needed

AutoPenalti
  • AutoPenalti

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 12:40 AM Edited by AutoPenalti, 18 September 2013 - 12:40 AM.

Anyone experiencing no cop cars in the streets?

bigcolzer
  • bigcolzer

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 12:51 AM

Yeah no cops at all on streets real weird

bigcolzer
  • bigcolzer

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 12:53 AM

I must admit love the game to bits but a game this size would be better releasing a beta for one week wat a diffrence and much respect it would make to the game

Paradoxical
  • Paradoxical

Russian

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 12:58 AM

Bug: Waves may glitch through some beaches such as the one east of the airport.

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 18 September 2013 - 01:07 AM

Anyone experiencing no cop cars in the streets?

added both

I must admit love the game to bits but a game this size would be better releasing a beta for one week wat a diffrence and much respect it would make to the game

they have game testers for this. and those are obvious things so I dont know why they havent fixed this before prinitng.

bigcolzer
  • bigcolzer

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 01:16 AM

[quote name="iNero" post="1063377583" timestamp="1379466448"][quote name="Paradoxical" post="1063377516" timestamp="1379465931"]
[/quote]

Anyone experiencing no cop
added both
 game testers probably trusted rockstar to much lol

they have game testers for this. and those are obvious things so I dont know why they havent fixed this before prinitng.

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 18 September 2013 - 01:50 AM

just noticed something

you can buy shoes with trevor, but when you buy trousers the shoes change with the trousers and in his wardrobe there is no "Shoes"  option

pilotblaze1
  • pilotblaze1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 05:00 AM

When playing as Franklyn, you sometimes you cant enter the safehouse (To save game) without starting a mission.

Strengthcamp
  • Strengthcamp

Employee

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 05:16 AM

When riding a horse and leave it for 30 seconds it disappears, even if I put it in the garage.

DatassGTA
  • DatassGTA

Peon

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 05:19 AM

Whenever franklin or micheal smoke weed, they talk, but their lips don't move, that's the only one I've noticed so far.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users