Photo

Stocks Won't Rebound

3 replies to this topic
carloff1212
  • carloff1212

King Dingaling

• Members

Posted 31 May 2014 - 11:27 PM

Whenever I purchase the stock that gets reduced from whatever mission activity you did, it doesn't ever rebound when I save the game. For example, in the multi-target assassination mission, I buy Debonair beforehand, do the mission, and sell once it hits 80% return. This part always works out perfectly. Then I use these profits to buy the tanked Redwood stocks. The instructions I've read say to save the game 8 times so 48 hours pass and this should have the Redwood stocks rebounding to 300%. However, whenever I save the game 8 times or any number of times, the return percentage does not change at all. What's the problem here? Do I have the to let the 48 in-game hours pass naturally with no saving to do it or am I missing something. Any help would be greatly appreciated because I can easily make a good chunk of change from buying the rising rival stock but I could make so much more if I could figure out how to get the rebounding one to work out. 

chrisscorsese88
  • chrisscorsese88

A Survivor is Born

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 May 2014 - 11:57 PM

Lester assassinations affect the BAWSAQ stock market. When it comes to "eliminating the competition" with what you're explaining (raising the price of one stock by lowering the price of the competition's stock) affects the LCN stock market. Both stock markets are completely different and affecting one will not affect the other. In case you didn't know, LCN will work without an internet connection, but BAWSAQ requires an internet connection.

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 01 June 2014 - 01:43 PM

I believe the day of the week you start can affect this mission (how long it takes to peak) and it can take a while for this one to bump up....but according to this guide, once Redwood peaks, it doesn't drop off like the others do so for this one--- switch to Trevor and and sleep with his character (he sleeps longer) and check each time he wakes up-- it can take up to 96 hours (in game) for it to peak and I believe they have to be week days (not weekend days)

The guide I linked to above is the best of all I've seen for how to do it-- although there are some opportunities (other missions) that were missed....

Using the above guide I made 1.6 to 1.8 billion per character.

TheOnlyJM
  • TheOnlyJM

New Englander

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 June 2014 - 03:18 PM Edited by TheOnlyJM, 03 June 2014 - 03:19 PM.

I believe the day of the week you start can affect this mission (how long it takes to peak) and it can take a while for this one to bump up....but according to this guide, once Redwood peaks, it doesn't drop off like the others do so for this one--- switch to Trevor and and sleep with his character (he sleeps longer) and check each time he wakes up-- it can take up to 96 hours (in game) for it to peak and I believe they have to be week days (not weekend days)

The guide I linked to above is the best of all I've seen for how to do it-- although there are some opportunities (other missions) that were missed....

Using the above guide I made 1.6 to 1.8 billion per character.

Thanks for that guide. That was extremely helpful  :^:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users