Modded GtaIV texture pop-in/not rendering completely

62 replies to this topic
Sturmgewehr_44
  • Sturmgewehr_44

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 May 2014 - 08:52 PM

Hi, I'm Sturmgewehr_44 and I'm completely new, so forgive me if I'm posting in the wrong forum or being ignorant of certain rules. You can refer to me as Sturm. Anyway, I recently began modding GTA4 and use an ENB and Liberty City Textures Volume 1. The problem is that within a certain point, they refuse to load. This usually happens when I'm least expecting it and can go for a long time without occurring. I checked as many posts as I could fine and tried all the supposed "fixes" in them. None of them have worked so far. I made a commandline.txt file and wrote many things in them, some of which crashed the game, and as I alluded previously, none worked. Currently, I have -memrestrict 943718400 and -reservedApp 0 in it. It does seem better, but I just experienced it once more when swimming from Happiness Island to the mainland. They fail to render and look disgustingly low resolution. What does -reserved app 0 do? Is there anything else I should try? I'm using a GTX 780 which utilises 3gb of VRAM, so that shouldn't be an issue.   

H4milton
  • H4milton

Old timer.

• Members
  • Bangladesh

Posted 01 June 2014 - 08:55 AM Edited by Eeshan, 01 June 2014 - 09:00 AM.

Welcome to GTAF.
Is your game heavily modded with cars? What is the filesize of your vehicles.img ?

Edit: Limits

-renderquality: Set the render quality of the game. (0-4)
-shadowdensity: Set the shadow density of the game. (0-16)
-texturequality: Set the texture quality of the game. (0-2)
-viewdistance: Set the view distance of the game (0-99)
-detailquality: Set the detail quality of the game. (0-99)
-novblank: Disable wait for vblank (No Vsync)
-norestrictions: Do not limit graphics settings
-width: Set width of main render window (default is 800)
-height: Set height of main render window (default is 600)
-safemode: Run the graphics in the lowest setting possible
-frameLimit: Limit frame to interval of refresh rate 
(ex If refreshrate is 60HZ –frameLimit 1 = Locks down to 60HZ)
-refreshrate: Set the refresh rate of main render window 
– Warning - Monitor must support (ex. –refreshrate 60) 
-fullscreen: Force fullscreen mode
-windowed: Force windowed mode
-availablevidmem: Set amount of physical Video Memory(ex. –availablevidmem 0.9)
-percentvidmem: Percentage of video memory to make available to GTA

Sturmgewehr_44
  • Sturmgewehr_44

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 June 2014 - 05:44 PM Edited by Sturmgewehr_44, 01 June 2014 - 05:48 PM.

Hi, thanks for taking the time to reply! I appreciate it. I have no modded cars, just the vanilla ones. As I mentioned before, I'm using Liberty City Textures Volume 1, which I believe are 1k in size. I also put "norestrictions" and "nomemrestrict" in my commandline.txt, and put the same under "Launch Options". I believe it worked even better, but had the same  rendering issue in Alderney a few minutes ago. Before this, Alderney wouldn't even load. I will check the file you mentioned and report back. Do you believe a bug like this can be fixed, whilst still maintaining my mods? Edit: Vehicles.img is 81.6 MB in size.

St4hl
  • St4hl

• Members

Posted 02 June 2014 - 09:06 PM Edited by St4hl, 02 June 2014 - 09:07 PM.

in the commandline file, what numbers do you got after -memrestrict?

let's say that you wanna use 1000 MB of your GPU memory, you calculate 1000 * 1024 * 1024 = ###########

the sum of that you write after -memrestrict.

i use 2000 MB of mine so i write: (calculate 2000 * 1024 * 1024 = 2097152000)    =    -memrestrict 2097152000

that fixed the problem for me!

Sturmgewehr_44
  • Sturmgewehr_44

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 June 2014 - 09:21 PM Edited by Sturmgewehr_44, 02 June 2014 - 11:32 PM.

I put a lower amount than that. I calculated it using the same formula, 1024*1024*3072, and got a number in the 300 million range (I forget the exact number). I'm really awful at Math (tragic, I know) and probably screwed it up. You're number is in the billions, correct? I guess I'll try your number. Do you know the answer to the above formula I listed? My iPhone wasn't able to get it right, so I had to do it by hand, and thus likely messed up. 

Edit: I tried that number, and now textures do try to load when the popping bug occurs, but it still is present. Here are some screenshots:  http://steamcommunit...s/?id=266639800

http://steamcommunit...s/?id=266639730

Here is a shot without the bug: http://steamcommunit...s/?id=265886225

http://steamcommunit...s/?id=265828939

With these textures and maxed out settings, do you think 2gb of VRAM isn't enough? What would the -memrestrict value for 3072 mb be? I finally got the answer, 3221225472  for 3gb of VRAM and the bug still happens. I was coming in at very high speed into Alderney city once more (Turismo) and it occurred. However, many others seem to use this texture pack and others without an issue. Anything else that can help me overcome this???

PacketOverload
  • PacketOverload

Graphics Whore

• Members
  • Canada
  • Contribution Award [Mods]

Posted 03 June 2014 - 07:23 AM

• Try setting Detail Distance to 100.
  • You can try lowering view distance to about 23 depending on the ENB pakcage you're using. Many of the newest ENB's have the farclip distance in the timecyc, you have no choice about how far it shows - so you might be dedicating more VRAM than you need to. 
  • There are evil cars out there. Especially in the BMW / Mercedes class. Chances are if it's Russian / Chinese, a Mercedes and it's exotic, it's going to screw up your game. 
  • Never put a car model into GTA IV that is over 4.5MB MAX.
  • Best to put in stock peds (componentpeds.img) stock vehicles one at a time to troubleshoot. A componentpeds.img file can ruin your visuals like this too - if the modded models / textures are done right. 

Sturmgewehr_44
  • Sturmgewehr_44

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 June 2014 - 06:41 PM Edited by Sturmgewehr_44, 03 June 2014 - 06:44 PM.

I'm using no car packs. However, I know that using them can provoke issues similar to what I'm experiencing, although I'm really just using high-res textures, nothing more. Here is a video showcasing what I'm seeing in my game: 

Interestingly enough, the issue at this point seems confined to Alderney, nowhere else. I fiddled with the settings a few days ago and it definitely improved, as the bug happened everywhere. Now, it really only appears in Alderney, particularly when crossing the bridge at high speed. Liberty City textures seems to be a solid texture mod, and I know others use it without issue, so I'm positive it can be fixed, I just don't know how. 

T-ru
  • T-ru

kamikadze

• Members

Posted 03 June 2014 - 07:57 PM

This problem appear on the new and high end PCs because the game is forced too much by control panel of nvidia and catalyst control center of Ati cards, so make a profile of the game in the control panel of the video card and let the game manage (Use application settings) the effects, except mipmap or terrain quality this must be high!

Also, try DirectX 9 suitable for your windows from microsoft site, no matter that you have windows 7 or 8, there is.

From the video I saw that there is additional vehicles, try without them.

streetworkout2014
  • streetworkout2014

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Latvia

Posted 03 June 2014 - 10:08 PM

Hello i have problem with my gta iv. I have GTA V to Gta iv Graphic mod and Ultimate hd car pack and when i start play game my textures always lost(not all).

And in my GTA folder is comandline with thees specs:  -renderquality4

-shadowdensity16
-texturequality2
-viewdistance99
-detailquality99
-novblank
-norestrictions
-width800
-height600
-safemode
-frameLimit1
-refreshrate60 
-fullscreen
-windowed
-availablevidmem0.9
-percentvidmem

What i have to do?? Please help me and sorry for my bad english.

Sturmgewehr_44
  • Sturmgewehr_44

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 June 2014 - 10:25 PM Edited by Sturmgewehr_44, 04 June 2014 - 02:15 AM.

Would this issue appear even without ENBseries or Liberty City textures? T-ru, how do you know this and do you know if it works? I really want to solve this issue once and for all. I don't know what's wrong either, stick around and hope this finds a solution. However, my commandline.txt isn't working for some reason, so I'm forced to put the settings under "Launch Options" in Steam. Would this cause an issue? Most of my settings are Application-controlled as is. That is not my video, it just comes the closest to what is occurring in my current game.

T-ru
  • T-ru

kamikadze

• Members

Posted 04 June 2014 - 05:35 AM Edited by T-ru, 04 June 2014 - 05:37 AM.

Sturmgewehr_44 - "so I'm forced to put the settings under "Launch Options" in Steam. Would this cause an issue?" Yes, maybe, I had a lot of problems with BTF3 and 4 under origin because the games have some application profiles nonconforming with CCC or nvidia control panel.

Remember the game settings (Graphics, Audio...)then delete Settings and User music from Rockstar games folder located in

C:\Users\PC name\AppData\Local\Rockstar Games

And again let the game manage everything in nvidia control panel except mipmap or terrain quality, disable all kind of antialiasing!

Try this commands:

-memrestrict the number is the occupied Vram multiple by *1124*1124 (1024 is too low and doesn't affect).

-notimefix

-novblank

-reservedApp 0

If this doesn't help then roll back the vanilla/original game and add the mods one by one to see what provoke this problem.

Sturmgewehr_44
  • Sturmgewehr_44

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 June 2014 - 11:02 PM Edited by Sturmgewehr_44, 04 June 2014 - 11:22 PM.

Well, Steam has an option under properties for games where you can write stuff instead of putting them in the proper file. I believe it works fine, but the commandline.txt I created doesn't seem to work at all, despite being placed in the GTAIV folder and is configured properly. Anyway, I'll try it. 3072*1124*1124 isn't that much higher than 1024*1024, so why is that "too low"? Wouldn't -nomemrestrict work the best? What could deleting the sound/graphical settings do, if anything? I'm using some modded music, because Liberty City textures changes them. I know that pack has something to do with the textures not loading, but I know that others are using it and somehow don't experience it. The textures are as high as the Gta4 engine can handle, weighing in at 1024x1024 (1k). It still isn't working, even with those fixes, but commandline isn't working either, so...I guess that can play a part? I would really love to play with these textures. I really can't play without them at this point. However, I believe I installed the textures when I was already on a game. Could restarting help? I wasn't far in however, just one or two missions.

Sturmgewehr_44
  • Sturmgewehr_44

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 June 2014 - 12:27 AM

I heard mention of a Taxi bug. Could this cause textures not to load? Sadly, starting a new game doesn't help either.

St4hl
  • St4hl

• Members

Posted 05 June 2014 - 12:10 PM Edited by St4hl, 05 June 2014 - 12:16 PM.

Hello again. I had this problem as I said before. When I changed "-memrestrict" to "-memrestrict 2097152000" the problem was gone. Very little pop-in textures. I have 3 GB memory - Radeon R9 280X card.

You make a commandline.txt in your root directory. These are my commands in that file:

-memrestrict 2097152000
-notimefix
-noprecache
-availablevidmem 3.2
-framelimit 30
-novblank
-noprecache
-norestrictions
-noswapdelay
-disableimposters
-renderquality 4
-texturequality 2
-shadowquality 3
-reflectionquality 4
-reflectionresolution 2048
-shadowresolution 2048
-waterquality 0
-waterreflectionquality 5
-DX10 /high

I use lord neophyte city textures and carpack - EUgamereviews car pack v2.

I use a hole lotta other mods too. U can click my username and check out the screens i've posted if you want to.

I use 1ChikamruRealTraffic for taxi fix (no taxi bug) and MoreRealityv1 for much more traffic and pedestrians

sure hope the problem goes away for you, pzz

restarting from the beginning of the game won't help! that doesn't mather. Maybe you use the wrong version of ScriptHookDotNet, dsound, xlive ? sometimes a single added car can make the whole game f*cked - very much texture pop-in. try the carpack i recommended. if you want me to send you my "root directory" files, just send me a message

Sturmgewehr_44
  • Sturmgewehr_44

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 June 2014 - 08:34 PM Edited by Sturmgewehr_44, 06 June 2014 - 02:19 AM.

I tried an extremely high -memrestrict value, and was able to cross the Alderney bridge at high speeds without casuing the bug five times in a row. However, the sixth crossing bugged out. Before this, I could only get about three runs. I set an even higher value (equivalent to 250gb of VRAM) and it bugged out the second time. I use a trainer and a blood mod as well. I disabled the trainer (uses Scripthook) and it didn't effect anything. I'm not sure about the blood mod yet. What do you mean by "root" files? Like your commandline settings? If so, I would appreciate you doing that, if possible. There are videos showcasing the ENB and textures and from what is shown, they aren't experiencing any rendering issues like I am: 

PacketOverload
  • PacketOverload

Graphics Whore

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 06 June 2014 - 04:25 AM

What's the parts inside your computer? Give me the name of all the parts...

St4hl
  • St4hl

• Members

Posted 06 June 2014 - 11:26 AM

If you want my commandline, just create a .txt file and copy the commands I wrote above in my previous reply. The root files im talking about, that was probably stupid, because that is probably not the problem. but now I see that PacketOverload_x64 is here and he can help you better than I can.

Sturmgewehr_44
  • Sturmgewehr_44

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 June 2014 - 07:19 PM Edited by Sturmgewehr_44, 06 June 2014 - 09:04 PM.

Here are my specs (spare the jealousy please): 

EVGA Geforce GTX 780 3GB*

I7-2700k stock-clokced (3.5 ghz)*

Corsair Vengeance DDR3 16GB (4x4) 1600mhz RAM*

Crucial M4 128GB SSD

Seagate Barracuda 2TB HDD

Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB HDD

Asus Sabertooth Z77

LG 14x Blu-Ray reader/rewriter

OCZ ZX 850 watt PSU

Cooler Master Hyper-212 Evo

Asus VG248QE 1080p 144hz monitor

Cooler Master Storm Enforcer

Corsair Vengeance 1500

Corsair Vengeance K70 (Cherry MX Red)

Corsair Vengeance M60

Corsair Vengeance MM2000

* Noteworthy parts

Sturmgewehr_44
  • Sturmgewehr_44

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 June 2014 - 01:26 AM

Ok, my componentpeds.img is 610mb in size. Is this normal? If it isn't, I have no idea why it is that large. I don't believe the textures change it, or the blood mod I'm using. I'm using a Glock 22 pistol replacer, but it is low-res and not high poly size. 

Glitcher123
  • Glitcher123

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 June 2014 - 09:02 AM Edited by Glitcher123, 08 June 2014 - 09:56 AM.

Ok, my componentpeds.img is 610mb in size. Is this normal? If it isn't, I have no idea why it is that large. I don't believe the textures change it, or the blood mod I'm using. I'm using a Glock 22 pistol replacer, but it is low-res and not high poly size. 

Yep, its normal, i have the same size. Also, i'm having the same damn issue that you do, and my pc is almost same, but i even have gtx 690 onboard and still experiencing same issue. I've tried every advice from this topic but nothing helped.

Glitcher123
  • Glitcher123

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 June 2014 - 09:56 AM Edited by Glitcher123, 08 June 2014 - 12:22 PM.

Also, man, try these commands in commandline:

-nomemrestrict
-norestrictions

-percentvidmem 100
-reservedApp 0
-novblank

Maybe it might help you somehow. Also, what version of the game do you have? I'm on 1070, and i think that 1040 has better performance and i want to roll back, but still not sure about performance improvement. I'm almost newbie in gta iv modding. And still i dont understand why is 1070 actually worser than 1040, as far as i know 1040 patch has improved shadows and something else, but why R* have made 1070 look bad? It pisses me off a bit. xD

Sturmgewehr_44
  • Sturmgewehr_44

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 June 2014 - 06:35 PM Edited by Sturmgewehr_44, 08 June 2014 - 06:32 PM.

I downgraded from 1070 to 1040, because the ENB I'm using doesn't support version 1070, and likely never will. Performance actually seems better (even with ENB and downsampled 1080p), but the issues I'm experiencing really ruin it. Rockstar likes to piss PC gamers off I suppose. They've had a pastime of doing so since GTA3.

If you're getting the same issues, how do you know mods you use (If any) don't change that file? I looked it up and there were vanilla files uploaded in a few places that were around 200mb, which seems more accurate.

Glitcher123
  • Glitcher123

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 June 2014 - 08:00 PM Edited by Glitcher123, 08 June 2014 - 08:00 PM.

I downgraded from 1070 to 1040, because the ENB I'm using doesn't support version 1070, and likely never will. Performance actually seems better (even with ENB and downsampled 1080p), but the issues I'm experiencing really ruin it. Rockstar likes to piss PC gamers off I suppose. They've had a pastime of doing so since GTA3.

If you're getting the same issues, how do you know mods you use (If any) don't change that file? I looked it up and there were vanilla files uploaded in a few places that were around 200mb, which seems more accurate.

Because i've never touched this file and I know that it doesnt affect anything. Actually i've found a solution for missing textures, it was causing by some bad modded car with over 8mb size weight. And also, try to completely reinstall the game, because downgrade is like 50/50. Because after downgrade there are still a lot of 1.0.7.0 files remaining that conflict with 1.0.4.0 and i think this is your problem. So, i can send to you a full copy of original game, 1040 patch and RGSC if you want.

• PacketOverload likes this

Sturmgewehr_44
  • Sturmgewehr_44

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 June 2014 - 08:36 PM Edited by Sturmgewehr_44, 08 June 2014 - 08:39 PM.

That would be awesome. Is something like that allowed on the forums? Is it legit?  Would it be like installing it from the original disk? How would I install the patch and RGSC to it? 

• PacketOverload likes this

Glitcher123
  • Glitcher123

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 June 2014 - 09:05 PM

That would be awesome. Is something like that allowed on the forums? Is it legit?  Would it be like installing it from the original disk? How would I install the patch and RGSC to it? 

PM'd.

PacketOverload
  • PacketOverload

Graphics Whore

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 09 June 2014 - 08:05 AM

I have no experience with downgraded installations but if I had to start troubleshooting it I would first look at

• the video card using all VRAM, which I don't think it is. 
-novblank
-norestrictions
-nomemrestrict 
-availablevidmem 2.0
-percentvidmem 100 
-fullspecaudio
-renderquality 4
-shadowdensity 13
-waterreflectionquality=4
-shadowquality=3
-reflectionquality=4
  • It could also be heat - what utility do you use to check your temps while you're gaming? Within seconds of firing up your game the temps start to rise - I've never met a Hyper212 that I've liked, your CPU temps could be skyrocketing. Same with video card temps + 0.82.
  • GPUZ and CPUZ are good programs to check your temps I believe - I am using eVGA software now though. What happens when you turn your fan up on your video card to say, %70?
  • A few things to check:
    • Vsync - Shut that sh*t off in the Nvidia control panel and in the game interface. -novblank also helps shut that shiz off.
    • My Nvidia Control Panel Settings:
      • Ambient Occlusion (OFF)
      • Anistropic Filtering - 16X
      • Antialiasing FXX - OFF
      • Antialiasing Gamma Correction  - ON
      • Antialiasing Mode - OFF
      • CUDA GPU'S - None
      • Maximum Pre-Rendered Frames - 1 (because I use FRAPS so using less pre-rendered frames increases FRAPS recording performance - so if you don't use FRAPS, increase to 2 or 3)
      • Multi-displayed/mixed GPU Acceleration - Single Display
      • Power Management - Prefer Maximum Performance
      • Texture Filtering - Anistropic Sample Optim... = Off
      • Texture Filtering - Negatice LOD Bias - Clamp
      • Texture Filtering - Quality - Quality
      • Texture Filtering Trilinear Optim... = On
      • Threaded Optimization - Auto
      • Triple Buffering - OFF
      • Vertical Sync - OFF

Worst comes to worst I guess I can get your computer on Teamviewer (this ONE time). I'm a technician, and not the kind that spell teknishun like this. That computer should be ripping GTA4 a new bumhole. My computer is half that fast, and I can usually get a good 23-30 FPS while FRAPS is on at 1080P.

-P

Sturmgewehr_44
  • Sturmgewehr_44

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 June 2014 - 11:50 PM Edited by Sturmgewehr_44, 09 June 2014 - 11:51 PM.

The temperatures don't seem all that high. The hottest core in my CPU when I checked was around 58 degrees Celsius. GPU I think was in the late 60s. Is my PC really that fast? Some of my parts are nearly two years old, but I digress. If you were actually willing to help me out on remote desktop (were you referring to it?), I would deeply appreciate it. That is some loyalty right there. No one ever offered to help me, a stranger, with problems like that, so it means something.  

Glitcher123
  • Glitcher123

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 June 2014 - 07:37 AM Edited by Glitcher123, 10 June 2014 - 07:38 AM.

Actually, now I'm having some troubles again. Textures are flickering now, as it shouldn't be. -.- But its pretty playable, but i dont get it.. sometimes the game runs smoothly and sometimes like im having baddest pc ever. I will try to find a solution for it, maybe there's something to do with commandline but idk, or maybe some bad car. Fck.. -.- How much is your vehicles.img size? Mine is ~160mb but i dont think this causes the problem..

PacketOverload
  • PacketOverload

Graphics Whore

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 10 June 2014 - 08:10 AM

I found the majority of the time the game runs slowly because of other things on your computer. If any of these apply to you, and you want to play IV as bad as I think you do, try paying attention to these:

• Remove if you have them
    • Acronis TrueImage Backup
    • Dell Image Backup / Computer Backup
    • MacAfee (download the removal tool)
    • Norton Antivirus (download the removal tool)
    • Spybot Search & Destroy 
    • Windows Defender
    • Punkbuster (Disable Service)
    • ANY printer software. Use only a very basic, no option driver not for instance the whole HP program installation disc.
    • iTunes
    • Disable or remove any programs that you don't need that have overlays such as:
      • Fraps + DXTory (remove one or the other)
      • ASUS Afterburner (or try disabling FPS or Temps overlay)
    • Any secondary software firewalls. 
  • Disable, remove, change or [other] programs like these:
    • Disable Windows System Restore
    • Disable Remote Access
    • Don't move the paging file to a secondary drive 
    • Start > Run > Services.msc > Print Spooler > Disabled (no printing - choose whether this is important to you)
    • Disable background wallpaper changing on Windows desktop by choosing a picture you want, right click it, Set as Wallpaper.
    • Turn off screensavers. 
    • Turn off any program launchers using Start > Run > msconfig > Startup Tab >
      • Adobe Speed Launcher
      • Adobe Updater Startup Util
      • Apple Push
      • Adobe CS5 Serice Manager 
      • iTunes
      • Acronis (anything)
      • Disable Windows Updates
      • Disable All Items in Windows Action Center (Ctrl + Pause - you'll see the menu in text in the System Properties window)
      • You should only have a few icons in your computers system tray (bottom right of the Windows desktop)
      • Don't use Windows Gadgets for the Desktop.
      • (Danger) I use every performance tweak I can get. This is one of them:
        • Device Manager > Disk Drives > Right Click on your Primary Hard drive > Properties > Policies > Check: "Turn off Windows Write Cache Buffer flushing on the device" - helps with performance but if you lose power at a rare, inopportune time, you're forked.
      • Any programs that you should be able to double click on the shortcut on desktop, and the program can then do it's work, and shouldn't be running 24/7 in the background, should not start at boot time. 
  • Other Things that might help:
    • (Uncompress All Files) Including Files that may have been compressed by the disk cleanup utility, including Windows operating system files (which affects performance).
      • Start > All Programs > Accessories > Right-click Command Prompt > Run as Adminstrator > type in compact /u /s /a /i /f
        • Make sure the folder you start in, named in the command prompt example: C:\>Windows\system32 reads: C:\> 
        • You can do this by typing cd.. for each directory you need to go up.
  • Hardware Related:
    • Make sure your video card is in the proper 16x PCIE slot. Some motherboards have a 8x and a 1x PCIE slot in addition to a 16x slot. You'd be surprised.
    • Check your RAM speed with CPUZ. It should be quad pumped dual channel I think so 2xMHZ = Effective Bandwidth i.e.: 2x898 = 1800Mhz. 
    • Is your SSD/Hard Drive plugged into the 6G SATA port on your motherboard? Or is on the old SATA2 connector? Check motherboard manual for the right one. 
    • Are you running HDMI (small black) out, DVI-D (wide white) or xVGA (normal blue) to your monitor? Try with a different connector and see if there is any difference (could be quirks in the video card).

Sexy girls wallpaper makes the computer run faster too, it's been proven by scientists, using a microscope!

• Glitcher123 likes this

Glitcher123
  • Glitcher123

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 June 2014 - 01:16 PM Edited by Glitcher123, 11 June 2014 - 03:26 PM.

Omg nothing works.. maybe its only happening with 1070? Do you have flickering textures on 1040 using car mods? I've spent a lot of time trying to fix this sh**.. grrr...

UPD: now i'm 100% sure that 1070 is crap lol. Because i''ve just installed 1040 and put all my mods there from 1070 and i had NO ANY lag.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users