Photo

Why is everyone HITTING ON ME in-game!

219 replies to this topic
ctan800
  • ctan800

Hot-Headed Beat Cop

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 July 2014 - 01:22 AM Edited by ctan800, 08 July 2014 - 01:25 AM.

So I've been spending more time in public Freemode sessions lately, and I've noticed an increasing trend of weirdo guys stalking my female character - driving around honking, running around hip-thrusting, hopping on board a helicopter as I try to take off, etc. Granted, it's better than them just shooting on sight, but it's pretty lame/creepy/downright irritating...

I say this, because my Gamertag explicitly tells people that I'm a guy (it reads like 'Jerome 092', just with my actual name and a different serial number) - that, and I'll often play with my male character in the same session for a bit, then switch characters, so odds are they've seen me play with characters of both genders.

So yeah - lot of weird horny shut-ins out there, who'll eagerly chase the nearest thing that looks vaguely female that pops into a session. The mind boggles.

(devil's advocate moment: I imagine that it's possible that 'male GT, female character' could equal 'girl playing on boyf/husband's profile', or 'recently-transitioned TG gamer who hasn't changed their GT for whatever reason', at a very specific stretch... But most likely it's "hurr durr, CGI tits!")

Yep, I get at least one message on PSN "You a girl?" or within the game text messaging.

Just yesterday, I got stalked by a guy with a Adder equipped with a Clown Horn. Went into a high speed chase all across Los Santos. Then on Vespucci Beach, I found a relatively steep hill (for on-foot climbing) that easily launched my Sultan over the fence because I was still traveling at high speed. He wrecked his Adder and gave up XD.

To kill the boredom I hunt red dots all over the map, even if I am a red dot. Everyone refers to my toon as "dat one Mexican bitch". Sometimes, if they are particularly annoying or gang up on me (five versus just me), I repeatedly steal a Jet or rent another Buzzard (I intentionally bail out and crash just right outside of the helipads so Pegasus delivers it directly at that helipad), I come back less than a minute later doing rocket bombing runs or explosive bullet strafing, and they are like...

"Augh, hail naw! Dat bitch is back! Wake the f*ck up my niggas, dat bitch is coming back!!!!!"

Oh and this one time we were doing a Martin Madrazo mission involving stealing a boat (maybe its Trevor), where you gotta drop it off at Sandy Shores. The two dude characters in the mission stood on top of the boat and did thrust and jerk motions on the hood. I intentionally went through each rock,  abruptly stopped the boat and went through each low underpass to knock them off. There was this part I was moving the boat upstream, and hit a rock, he got carried off by the current, where a bunch of Lost members showed up on a motorcycle and killed him. XD

kw.awsome
  • kw.awsome

Queen is love Queen is life

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 July 2014 - 01:32 AM

I always make it clear Air Thrust=Eviseration by calvary knife.

ZenJenga
  • ZenJenga

taps your phones

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 08 July 2014 - 02:02 AM

my second character is female and I've been leveling her up recently and I experience all of the above.  Harassment, PMs, sexual advances, etc.  It's hilarious.  Sometimes I play along with them and keep up with the PMs until I eventually drop the bomb on them that I'm a guy and that they're pathetic.  I also tell them I live streamed the whole thing and then they just disappear. 

Today two dudes were trying to grief me and were on the mic being perverted and chauvinistic, but I was in session with two crew members.  We eventually made them rage quit.  They tried tanking us, but the patch has made that so much better (5 grenade launcher rounds and boom! gone).

anyhow, yea my 2nd character gets a lot of this.  I find it funny, but I guess that's because I'm a man. 

• ctan800 likes this

Kelly007456
  • Kelly007456

Kill Patty Kill

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 July 2014 - 12:34 PM

So I've been spending more time in public Freemode sessions lately, and I've noticed an increasing trend of weirdo guys stalking my female character - driving around honking, running around hip-thrusting, 

i can confirm this happens...i give them their moment then kill them #bless

• ctan800 likes this

Pete4000uk
  • Pete4000uk

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 July 2014 - 12:54 PM

One of my friends turned up as a woman. I text him saying 'nice bum'. He was like 'dude!'

Simply logic
  • Simply logic

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 July 2014 - 06:00 PM

0_0.jpg

As soon as I made this character, I been getting texts from creepy kids asking me to "be my girlfriend", i'm getting cat-calls over voice chat, people doing jerk-motions on my corpse, thrust motions in deathmatch lobbies. Creepers won't stop buzzing my apartment, or inviting me into theirs so they can commence jerk-and-thrust motions at me

GO AWAY! 

Be very afraid, i heard that if players do the jerk motion enough they'll rape your player.

Ninjambie
  • Ninjambie

I got riders... you know who you are.

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 08 July 2014 - 06:07 PM

10375596_290302257813390_1682639760_n.jp

This is what happens when you roleplay as a female cop in GTA: Online

Hi-f*cking-larious!!!

?My ribs hurt now.

Zombich_
  • Zombich_

-

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 08 July 2014 - 10:52 PM

This is forever happening to me to rofl. It's quite funny I think,Other times I'm like *vomit* but eh,Your character looks cute, my chick looks like a foot.
  • ctan800 likes this

spaceace2012
  • spaceace2012

Gaming since the 70's!

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 09 July 2014 - 12:26 AM

SIMPLE ANSWER: Because you're playing a game which represents women as bitches, bimbos and whores and most boys are too STUPID to separate real women from in-game women. Add to that the internet fantasy world of "no consequences for your your actions" and that most boys spend all their real world time playing killing games where this is the ONLY way they'll actually MEET a woman... And you have your answer. It ain't rocket science. ;)
  • ctan800 likes this

PressXtoJump
  • PressXtoJump

Crackhead

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 09 July 2014 - 04:57 AM

I want to drink your bath water

• ctan800 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users