Quantcast

» «
Photo

Victor Rivas & Aleks Thorton (cut characters or BS?)

8 replies to this topic
Niko Vercetti 112
  • Niko Vercetti 112

That's, just, like, your opinion man

• Members

Posted 31 May 2014 - 11:58 AM Edited by Niko Vercetti 112, 31 May 2014 - 12:14 PM.

I was having a browse on the Beta section of the GTA Wiki today, and found mentions of two supposedly cut characters I've never heard mentioned anywhere before.

One if Victor Rivas, who they claim is a relative of French Tom and Lyle. And another called Aleks Thorton in TBOGT, who was apparently a CIA operative.

I know the wiki tends to churn out a lot of bullsh*t at times. So I want to know if anyone can confirm any legitimacy to these claims or whether it's another troll making up stories on the wiki.

EDIT: While not overly appropriate for the IV section, I've now read that motherf*cking Lionel Starkweather from Manhunt was also supposed to be in SA? This has got to be bullsh*t right? I've never heard of any of this anywhere until today.

Tycek
  • Tycek

Being a bastard works.

• The Yardies
  • Poland

Posted 31 May 2014 - 12:17 PM

That's the typical kind of bullsh*t you can find on GTA Wikia. If you feel the urge to use one of these pages use GrandTheftWiki. It's much more believable and most of the info is proved in one way or another. 

Grievous
  • Grievous

Wall of Text Armada

• Members

Posted 31 May 2014 - 02:48 PM

Both websites has a tendency of failing to give precise details regarding cut or changed contents.

For example it's nice and all to inform us that in Lost and Damned "Content from the mission Politics was cut", but I've yet to see as to what kind of content exactly are we talking about, nor is it specified where does this fact/supposition even came from to begin with.
  • Niko Vercetti 112 likes this

Mr_Leone
  • Mr_Leone

The Liberty City Experience

• Members

Posted 31 May 2014 - 03:11 PM

GTA Wikia has always been an unreliable cess pool of sh*t posting and misinformed articles. Why people still frequent that site I do not know.

Grievous
  • Grievous

Wall of Text Armada

• Members

Posted 31 May 2014 - 03:17 PM

For the trivias!
  • gunziness likes this

ssbawesome
  • ssbawesome

The Eigth Sage

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 May 2014 - 03:22 PM

I always find stuff on that site which has no evidence to it, like "Originally, Real Badman, Phil Bell, and Bernie Crane could be taken on friend activities." Where was this ever said? Was it in a preview or in the game files? It's a secret to everybody.

Niko Vercetti 112
  • Niko Vercetti 112

That's, just, like, your opinion man

• Members

Posted 31 May 2014 - 03:52 PM

Both websites has a tendency of failing to give precise details regarding cut or changed contents.

For example it's nice and all to inform us that in Lost and Damned "Content from the mission Politics was cut", but I've yet to see as to what kind of content exactly are we talking about, nor is it specified where does this fact/supposition even came from to begin with.

While I have little belief in what I've posted in the OP, I remember seeing a thread made not too long after the release of EFLC on PC where somebody had found actualy cut content from the mission. All that it was however is that Stubbs gave Johnny a baggage handler uniform to get into the airport.

ssbawesome
  • ssbawesome

The Eigth Sage

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 May 2014 - 04:23 PM

While I have little belief in what I've posted in the OP, I remember seeing a thread made not too long after the release of EFLC on PC where somebody had found actualy cut content from the mission. All that it was however is that Stubbs gave Johnny a baggage handler uniform to get into the airport.

Found it:

awdev8.jpg

Grievous
  • Grievous

Wall of Text Armada

• Members

Posted 31 May 2014 - 10:32 PM

*mind blown*

I can't stress just how much my mind just blown.
At all.

It seriously makes me want to buy a PC copy of the game just to rip through the datas and look for even more similar trivias such as this.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users