Photo

Some problems with girlfriend

59 replies to this topic
CJ killed Ryder
  • CJ killed Ryder

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 31 May 2014 - 09:28 AM

I'm in a long distance relationship, I live in The Netherlands, she lives in Vietnam, and with that distance, my lack of freetime I get from my boss and my small salary I can meet her only 2 or 3 weeks a year (If I'm lucky).

Her plan was to study in Germany in 2016. This made me excited because in that situation the distance between me and her gets shorter in that situation and I can meet her more often.

But now, the daughter of a friend of her mother studies in Europe and she got addicted to drugs and got pregnant before marriage. Now her mother is having second thought to let my girlfriend come to Europe, because she worries she will turn into a drugs addicted slut if she gets exposed to European freedom.

Now I'm depressed. I worry that the distance between me and my girlfriend will remain big.

poppafewpills
  • poppafewpills

R.I.P. The Dupes....

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 May 2014 - 09:35 AM

Not enough details, I just kicked my cat.
  • Harley, Ninja_Gear and Franceska like this

CJ killed Ryder
  • CJ killed Ryder

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 31 May 2014 - 10:04 AM

Her mother worries that Europe will inspire her to hv sex before marriage.

poppafewpills
  • poppafewpills

R.I.P. The Dupes....

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 May 2014 - 11:04 AM

What... wait a minute...
You're holding out on this long distance relationship yet you've never banged the chick ?

Get rid of her and find someone at least on the same time zone as you. Life's too short to hold out and stick around for a maybe...
  • BnB and Stormingz like this

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Try to Run, Try to Hide

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 May 2014 - 11:13 AM

How can you keep a relationship if you rarely meet your girlfriend?
  • Palikari likes this

CJ killed Ryder
  • CJ killed Ryder

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 31 May 2014 - 11:40 AM Edited by CJ killed Ryder, 31 May 2014 - 11:41 AM.

Well, we're patient. And I still chat with her every day.

I don't wanna give up on her.

Th3MaN1
  • Th3MaN1

Gangsta

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 31 May 2014 - 11:56 AM

I smell bullsh*t.

Coin
  • Coin

Game Over

• Members
  • South-Georgia-and-the-South-Sandwich-Islands

Posted 31 May 2014 - 12:11 PM

I've heard wondrous tales of how the internet can allow two people from anywhere in the world to communicate whenever they wish, and further more, of these things called web cams so that two people can even see one another while communicating.

I'm skeptical though, and it is possible I've been lied to.

• Moonshield, Sweets, Killerdude8 and 1 other like this

Fireman
  • Fireman

Cunning Stunter

• Members

Posted 31 May 2014 - 12:18 PM Edited by Fireman, 31 May 2014 - 12:18 PM.

My brother has a long-term relationship with his girlfriend in Korean, however instead of her coming here, he is going to study there.

Don't know if that is an option for you (probably not, since you have a full-time job, but still).

Also it shouldn't be too hard to let her convince her parents that not everyone in Europe is a drug-addicted pregnant slut.

johnny_zoo
  • johnny_zoo

Aces!

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 May 2014 - 12:29 PM

I'm in a long distance relationship, I live in The Netherlands, she lives in Vietnam, and with that distance, my lack of freetime I get from my boss and my small salary I can meet her only 2 or 3 weeks a year (If I'm lucky).

Her plan was to study in Germany in 2016. This made me excited because in that situation the distance between me and her gets shorter in that situation and I can meet her more often.

But now, the daughter of a friend of her mother studies in Europe and she got addicted to drugs and got pregnant before marriage. Now her mother is having second thought to let my girlfriend come to Europe, because she worries she will turn into a drugs addicted slut if she gets exposed to European freedom.

Now I'm depressed. I worry that the distance between me and my girlfriend will remain big.

This is easy.

Stay in touch with her if you feel you must but have another girl on the side in your country, someone you can actually kiss and hold hands with.

Of course just tell her you are. Maybe make it something you both can do.

CJ killed Ryder
  • CJ killed Ryder

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 31 May 2014 - 01:13 PM

This is easy.

Stay in touch with her if you feel you must but have another girl on the side in your country, someone you can actually kiss and hold hands with.

Of course just tell her you are. Maybe make it something you both can do.

I don't wanna cheat on her.

I did kiss her and hold hands, I made trips to Vietnam before, but sadly I can't do it very often in a year because my boss doesn't give me much freetime.

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • England
  • Best Avatar 2012
    Winner of Euro 2012 Prediction League

Posted 31 May 2014 - 01:16 PM Edited by Hodgey., 31 May 2014 - 01:16 PM.

Move to Vietnam then if she cant come to you. (Fake) Problem solved.

CJ killed Ryder
  • CJ killed Ryder

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 31 May 2014 - 01:36 PM

Move to Vietnam then if she cant come to you. (Fake) Problem solved.

I can't move to Vietnam.

I got a job here.

Max
  • Max

The Port Vila Killa.

• Zaibatsu
  • Vanuatu
  • Contribution Award [Sports]

Posted 31 May 2014 - 01:37 PM

How did you two meet and are you sending her any money or anything?

I don't want to be a dick, but I remember when I was in Vietnam I was in an internet cafe Skyping home. And in the time I was there this Vietnamese girl next to me Skyped 3 Western guys, a German and 2 Americans it sounded like to me. In all these conversations she was telling them she loved them, how much she missed them and how they were her boyfriend etc. Anyway, they all said something along the lines of 'did you get the money I sent'. And she'd say yes and they'd offer her more so she could 'save' to come and visit them.

She was milking these guys dry, meeting Westerners when they were in Vietnam, making them believe they were in a relationship and then using them to send her money when they were at home. It was shady, but ingenious.

• Brad, Killerdude8, Palikari and 1 other like this

CJ killed Ryder
  • CJ killed Ryder

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 31 May 2014 - 01:41 PM Edited by CJ killed Ryder, 31 May 2014 - 01:42 PM.

How did you two meet and are you sending her any money or anything?

I don't want to be a dick, but I remember when I was in Vietnam I was in an internet cafe Skyping home. And in the time I was there this Vietnamese girl next to me Skyped 3 Western guys, a German and 2 Americans it sounded like to me. In all these conversations she was telling them she loved them, how much she missed them and how they were her boyfriend etc. Anyway, they all said something along the lines of 'did you get the money I sent'. And she'd say yes and they'd offer her more so she could 'save' to come and visit them.

She was milking these guys dry, meeting Westerners when they were in Vietnam, making them believe they were in a relationship and then using them to send her money when they were at home. It was shady, but ingenious.

She doesn't want any money from me. We met on internet in february 2013, but I first met her in real life in november 2013.

Aljohnk
  • Aljohnk

*Intensifies*

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 31 May 2014 - 02:46 PM

So the logic is....Once you go to Europe, you will be addicted to drugs and impregnated before marriage. wtf

• Palikari likes this

Johan
  • Johan

• Members
  • Dominican-Republic

Posted 31 May 2014 - 02:50 PM

Best you can do is just prove to her that nothing like that will come out of it, either that or go there yourself.. which I know you can't really do in this situation with your job and all.

Wish you the best of luck on whatever happens though dude.

• CJ killed Ryder likes this

johnny_zoo
  • johnny_zoo

Aces!

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 May 2014 - 02:55 PM

I was thinking. No one in their right mind listens to advice from people on forums.

So this thread exists purely to brag about the fact you have (probably not) a girlfriend and hence are better than 99% of the girl-less gtaforums.

Thread over.

• Killerdude8 and DeafMetal like this

KD himan
  • KD himan

The Electro AfghaN™

• BUSTED!
  • Vietnam

Posted 31 May 2014 - 03:00 PM

Make the Trust and Get the Responsibility for the solution.  :^:

SolidSnails
  • SolidSnails

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 31 May 2014 - 03:01 PM

First rule of hockey buddy just cause theres a goalie doesnt mean u cant score :)

Palikari
  • Palikari

עם ישראל חי

• Members
  • Israel

Posted 31 May 2014 - 03:26 PM

First of all, what's wrong with sex before marriage? That doesn't make a girl a slut. If having sex before marriage made a girl a slut, then 99% of Western girls would be sluts.

If she moves to Europe that means that she will become addict to drugs? And if she moves to America means that she will become fat? Seriously, this is so stupid that I don't know what to say. European freedom? Please... Many Asians from non-democratic countries have a perverted concept of freedom or freedom-phobia, as if freedom were something bad. Also, there aren't drugs in Vietnam? Of course there are!

If she became pregnant and a drug-addict it's herself the only one to blame, not "Europe" or "European freedom". Also, the parents of that girl share part of the blame. They educated her so badly that she became pregnant and a drug-addict. Take responsibility and stop blaming others!
  • Failure likes this

gunziness
  • gunziness

Peon

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 31 May 2014 - 05:05 PM Edited by GúnZinEss, 31 May 2014 - 05:05 PM.

If she moves to germany, then thats great news, since you both will be very close now. You only need to talk to your GF to convince her mother so she can move, after all its for her studies, it wouldnt be THAT hard, her mother cant be that close minded.

Having a relationship while living this far from eachother is not healthy at all, and it will end eventually, trust me on this, it ALWAYS end up happening. You need her to move to germany if she has the chance.

Mr. House
  • Mr. House

Lucky 38

• The Precinct
  • United-States

Posted 31 May 2014 - 05:16 PM Edited by Myron, 31 May 2014 - 05:16 PM.

So the logic is....Once you go to Europe, you will be addicted to drugs and impregnated before marriage. wtf

It's pretty accurate to be honest.

Kristian.
  • Kristian.

Supralux (ΣΓ)

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 31 May 2014 - 05:27 PM Edited by Criѕtian, 31 May 2014 - 05:28 PM.

First off, if you think that a girl who gets pregnant before marriage is a slut, you being far away from your girlfriend is the least of your problems. You are a sexist prick who only deserves someone who is just as contemptible as you.

Now to the actual suggestion part. I think that even if she doesn't manage to convince her mother to let her go to Germany, if you really like this girl you can wait until she finishes school. Then you come up with a plan, maybe raise some money and invite her to move in with you. Of course the mother may still disagree but you could help her run away with the money you raised.

• Myu likes this

CJ killed Ryder
  • CJ killed Ryder

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 31 May 2014 - 10:00 PM Edited by CJ killed Ryder, 31 May 2014 - 10:01 PM.

First off, if you think that a girl who gets pregnant before marriage is a slut, you being far away from your girlfriend is the least of your problems. You are a sexist prick who only deserves someone who is just as contemptible as you.

Now to the actual suggestion part. I think that even if she doesn't manage to convince her mother to let her go to Germany, if you really like this girl you can wait until she finishes school. Then you come up with a plan, maybe raise some money and invite her to move in with you. Of course the mother may still disagree but you could help her run away with the money you raised.

Having sex before marriage is normal in Europe but in traditional Asian family's it's unaccaptable, and my girlfriend is from traditional Asian family.

• Palikari likes this

Palikari
  • Palikari

עם ישראל חי

• Members
  • Israel

Posted 01 June 2014 - 01:43 AM

Having sex before marriage is normal in Europe but in traditional Asian family's it's unaccaptable, and my girlfriend is from traditional Asian family.

I understand, but even if they are traditional or conservative, I think they are being excessive. I mean, we are on the XXI century, and girls/women are free to do whatever they want, and the family is not entitled to control if she has sex or not. It's her life, not theirs. Well, they should teach her responsibility, that contraceptives should be used in order not to become pregnant or get an STD.

Dark Bordeus
  • Dark Bordeus

The biggest scumbag in the world

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 01 June 2014 - 01:50 AM

As someone said, life is too short to wait around on stagnant relationships.

Maintain the daily chats with your current girl...and set up a girl on the side. Because you live in different countries, the chances of your gf finding out about your concubine is 0.00%

The gf will allow you to maintain a romantic relationship with a girl you like...and the side-chick will allow you to experience female sexuality and keep your manliness secure as well as give you something to think about. How can you not be bored-to-death on a girlfriend that lives across the land.

• Yolo Swaggins likes this

Xyn
  • Xyn

緋色

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 01 June 2014 - 01:58 AM Edited by Xyn, 01 June 2014 - 01:59 AM.

So?
If it's working long-distance so far, where's the worry? You still like each other, right?

Unless you're unsatisfied with your current situation, everything's dandy.

Maintain the daily chats with your current girl...and set up a girl on the side. Because you live in different countries, the chances of your gf finding out about your concubine is 0.00%

What a f*cking pig.

• Moonshield, Killzone3265, Franceska and 1 other like this

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

Basketballs don't hold grudges.

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 01 June 2014 - 02:13 AM

I've heard wondrous tales of how the internet can allow two people from anywhere in the world to communicate whenever they wish, and further more, of these things called web cams so that two people can even see one another while communicating.

I'm skeptical though, and it is possible I've been lied to.

I'm not sure those "Web cam" things really exist man, I've never seen one or heard of a person who has seen one, those sound like some sort of witch craft magical technology, the likes of which this Earth has never experienced before and may likely never experience. Also, what is this thing you have called the "Internet"? I'm communicating through a carrier pigeon, this "internet" thing sounds lovely though.

The Leviathan
  • The Leviathan

Goof the floof.

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Best Contributor [Movies & TV] 2012
    Best Writer 2012
    Story of the Year 2012 "Grand Theft Auto V"
    Best Concept Story 2012 "The Story of Albert de Silva"

Posted 01 June 2014 - 04:02 AM

Her mother worries that Europe will inspire her to hv sex before marriage.

Just tell her mother that you want to give her the royale with cheese, because of the metric system.
  • Xyn and Nowdrivefaster like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users