Quantcast

» «
Photo

"Let your Adder loving friends envy your Zentorno".

117 replies to this topic
Adam122490
  • Adam122490

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 July 2014 - 12:40 PM

bro the zentorno is hideous ive got millions and i still dont want it

• pedinhuh likes this

FilthyEsquire
  • FilthyEsquire

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 July 2014 - 12:57 PM

Everyone who has seen't the NFS movie knows which car is the best for racing, and which car is driven by rich billionare playboys that can't drive. (Jokes)

I remember back in the early 2000's everyone wanted NOS because of FnF...

In reality I like the Sesto better than the Veyron by such a far margin it's not even acceptable. Koenigsegg is the true master race in hyper cars. Bugatti is an old company but the veyron is an ugly car. Plus if I'm going to get an ugly fast car, Kanye or Akon better not own one.

None of them own this...

I don't own an entity YET, but if you are driving one, you're doing it right. Only car I'm kinda envious of.relelase2jalopnik_1920-860x574.jpg

Lesbian_farts
  • Lesbian_farts

Plebs!

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 16 July 2014 - 12:59 PM Edited by Lesbian_farts, 16 July 2014 - 12:59 PM.

I'm still waiting for someone to blow up my mini convertible, I basically ask people to blow it up but they must think it's a waste of a sticky bomb :/

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 July 2014 - 01:03 PM

I don't get how people can put that spoiler on it
those bigass ugly triangle struts don't fit the lines of the car at all

GunTotinHippie
  • GunTotinHippie

BeAsT

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 July 2014 - 01:04 PM

So im just gonna jump in this convo and say that every 1 is all over the zentorno but again the zentorno shares the same amount of acceleration as the turismo why the turismo get no love? But yea I got the adder in my display pic but you'll probably catch me in my entity that thing is a beast

Adam122490
  • Adam122490

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 July 2014 - 01:04 PM

Everyone who has seen't the NFS movie knows which car is the best for racing, and which car is driven by rich billionare playboys that can't drive. (Jokes)

In reality I like the Sesto better than the Veyron by such a far margin it's not even acceptable. Koenigsegg is the true master race in hyper cars. Bugatti is an old company but the veyron is an ugly car. Plus if I'm going to get an ugly fast car, Kanye or Akon better not own one.

None of them own this...

I don't own an entity YET, but if you are driving one, you're doing it right. Only car I'm kinda envious of.relelase2jalopnik_1920-860x574.jpg

guess im gonna buy one now IM RICH BItCH

GunTotinHippie
  • GunTotinHippie

BeAsT

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 July 2014 - 01:06 PM

None of them own this...

didn't see the nfs movie but damn that entity looks like sex

Sir Michael
  • Sir Michael

Meep.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 July 2014 - 01:07 PM

So im just gonna jump in this convo and say that every 1 is all over the zentorno but again the zentorno shares the same amount of acceleration as the turismo why the turismo get no love? But yea I got the adder in my display pic but you'll probably catch me in my entity that thing is a beast

The Turismo isn't an easy car to control, and its design is a bit radical. I drive mine all the time and know its flaws: the lightweight design makes it susceptible to spinning out, hitting a curb can stop it dead in its tracks, and I guess the lack of a bulletproof back. If you can handle the Turismo, it's a beast of a car.

GunTotinHippie
  • GunTotinHippie

BeAsT

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 July 2014 - 01:09 PM

the turismo was my first super she got me home and back just fine even won a few races.

The Turismo isn't an easy car to control, and its design is a bit radical. I drive mine all the time and know its flaws: the lightweight design makes it susceptible to spinning out, hitting a curb can stop it dead in its tracks, and I guess the lack of a bulletproof back. If you can handle the Turismo, it's a beast of a car.

FilthyEsquire
  • FilthyEsquire

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 July 2014 - 01:37 PM

Please someone show me an attractive Bugatti sports car. LOL!!!! The Sesto is a dope looking ride too. I'm not a "fan" of the 2000's lambos. I still like the Ferrari's tho'.

I own the Zentorno, and Turismo. Pegassi and Grotti rule!

Överflöd could use another car.

www.koenigsegg.com/achievements/records/

Filip454
  • Filip454

TITS OR GTFO

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 July 2014 - 01:39 PM

LOL

Fuk Adders, Zentornos.

I've got my Khamy

Khamelion-GTAV-Front1.jpg

• V HoneyBadger V and FAT CURRY like this

NightTheBunny
  • NightTheBunny

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 July 2014 - 01:46 PM

I prefer the Zentorno over the Adder anyday.

Gliding
  • Gliding

Samsquanch!

• Members

Posted 16 July 2014 - 01:51 PM

I own both and i have to say that for my purposes the Adder is a "better" car.

I'm a legit racer with a positive record and over 300 races under my belt (something like 168-159), and the Adder is just much more useful for me. On a track where you just hold down the accelerator and never break or do any meaningful breaking, the Adder is the best car in the super class. Even on a technical track it's probably the best car, however i'm nowhere near a good enough driver to get the best out of it on a technical track. That means I use the Entity on all tracks other than the long freeway races.

But i do own a Zentorno, i think it looks better than the Adder. It's still ugly though, i hate the front of it.

H8GodMode
  • H8GodMode

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 July 2014 - 01:53 PM

You will all love the adder

If you know how to paint it..

exactly... my adder, and my zentorno look classy...

0_0.jpg

FilthyEsquire
  • FilthyEsquire

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 July 2014 - 02:22 PM

I HATE THE STRIPES ON THE ADDER! EW!

This is why I won't own an adder...

http://wot.motortren...lanc-92071.html

Tigress
  • Tigress

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 July 2014 - 03:28 PM Edited by Tigress, 16 July 2014 - 03:29 PM.

Heh, I like my Zenterno (and I think it looks good in almost all colors but I hate the huge wing, the most expensive one that most people put on it, it ruins the lines of the car honestly. I also hate the wing they also use for the Vacca, so it only has one decent wing you can use on it <- too bad the Vacca only has that crappy wing and at least not one decent one).

As for the Adder I really don't like it. I guess it's not the worst (I dislike the bubble top of the Cheetah more) but that big grill just reminds me too much of a car like a Rolls Royce and looking snooty rather than looking aggressive and sporty (a sports car should look predatory to me. Zenterno is very good at that). It just doesn't look sporty to me, it looks more like a car designed to let everyone know you are rich and snooty (yes, Lamborghinis also give idea of rich, but at least they also give the idea of speed and aggression).

Also, the Zenterno is the only car I've seen where I've seen some outrageous paint jobs that actually looked good (usually I hate really outrageous paint jobs, I like more subtlety. My Zenterno is Midnight blue with purple accents). Not all mind you, but some.

But, I like sharp cars (as in very sharp angles) and I almost always love Lamborghini design (which it's based on). I just finished one of my big goals, getting all the Pegassi in the game (but my Zenterno is my favorite and was my second in that goal).

• adamsowilliams likes this

bloatedsack
  • bloatedsack

Easy like Monday morning

• Members
  • Vatican-City

Posted 16 July 2014 - 05:38 PM

Please someone show me an attractive Bugatti sports car. LOL!!!!

http://www.bugatti.c...tti-models.html

Seriously? Just about all of them. Every single one, except the Veyron, which was purpose built as an engineering exercise with a traditional Bugatti nose on it.

And even the Veyron, as things go, is a form of engineering beauty. It shows that you don't need a million boy racer vents and wings and sh*t to have something that moves like no other.

iainspad
  • iainspad

Souled Out to The New World Order

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 16 July 2014 - 06:32 PM Edited by iainspad, 16 July 2014 - 06:34 PM.

The Adder is smooth, simple, sophisticated, but yet fiery and powerful inside, like a good cigar. It's a great car, very powerful and it has it's moments of beauty. The Zentorno is easily its arch-nemesis. Shocking, and sleek, it is the ravenous Lion to the Adder's calm gazelle. Both vehicles have the same awesome power, left down to who is actually driving the vehicle to determine which is the better car.

Both are brilliant vehicles that scream dominance, with the Adder being a brash upstart while being a cool, collected and calm vehicle up against the sheer terror and viciousness the Zentorno possesses, as you leer down its headlights in awe and fear of it.

Both vehicles are great pure dominance instilled in a metal body, with different personalities showing through. Both cars are phenomenal, period.

Dr.Huge Poop
  • Dr.Huge Poop

Prankster

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 July 2014 - 06:34 PM

Cant beat a fully maxed gold adder bond.

Davexen
  • Davexen

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 July 2014 - 07:09 PM

The Adder is smooth, simple, sophisticated, but yet fiery and powerful inside, like a good cigar. It's a great car, very powerful and it has it's moments of beauty. The Zentorno is easily its arch-nemesis. Shocking, and sleek, it is the ravenous Lion to the Adder's calm gazelle. Both vehicles have the same awesome power, left down to who is actually driving the vehicle to determine which is the better car.

Both are brilliant vehicles that scream dominance, with the Adder being a brash upstart while being a cool, collected and calm vehicle up against the sheer terror and viciousness the Zentorno possesses, as you leer down its headlights in awe and fear of it.

Both vehicles are great pure dominance instilled in a metal body, with different personalities showing through. Both cars are phenomenal, period.

Lol you cannot be serious. There is only one competitor to the Zentorno and it is called the Entity. Number three would be the Turismo. The Adder is number four at best. All this is assuming the track you're racing has corners, which unfortunately isn't always the case.

iainspad
  • iainspad

Souled Out to The New World Order

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 16 July 2014 - 07:16 PM

Lol you cannot be serious. There is only one competitor to the Zentorno and it is called the Entity. Number three would be the Turismo. The Adder is number four at best. All this is assuming the track you're racing has corners, which unfortunately isn't always the case.

I would say the Entity XF and the Turismo have the same place as the Zentorno and Adder, I only write that with them being the focus, or rather, on topic.

On races, I've hugged many a corner, and that is the case. You could have someone drive an Adder or Zentorno and still f*ck up. Speed is not the key to winning.
  • Davexen likes this

darkprincessx
  • darkprincessx

Snitch

• Members

Posted 16 July 2014 - 07:23 PM

i keep my adder cuz its the most expensive vehicle

‹bermacht
  • ‹bermacht

It means Superior

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 July 2014 - 07:30 PM

While doing the money glitch, I must say I've grown rather fond of the Adder.

The Zentorno on the other hand, is an idiotic, overdone attempt at a supercar, pretty much a squeakers wet dream (if they were old enough to be having them that is). The Adder originally earnt it's reputation for being a 'Boogatty' and for being the most expensive super, however the Turismo picked it up, and then the Zentorno, which will likely retain it's twat-status until an even more retarded supercar comes out.

The Turismo is a finely balanced masterpiece of design and engineering. The Adder, while a little cumbersome, is the GT. Big engine, oodles of power, and sumptuous luxury. The Zentorno, meanwhile, is the automotive equivalent of a hammer. Not interesting enough? Make it pointier! Not grippy enough? 4WD and an optional idiotic spoiler! It just smashes through everything in a cloud of mediocrity disguised by neon colours and huge spoilers. It seems quick because it's so easy to drive, but anyone relatively skilled in a Turismo, Entity, or even an Adder will crush 99% of Zentorno drivers.

Lance_Vance89
  • Lance_Vance89

Vance Crime Family Co:CEO

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 July 2014 - 07:37 PM

https://www.youtube....5ZST8&index=185

petraeus
  • petraeus

Thug

• Members

Posted 16 July 2014 - 07:39 PM

It grows on you,I used to ahte it but now I use it as my daily along with my 6x6

bro the zentorno is hideous ive got millions and i still dont want it

I drove the entity for 4 months and the Zen is slightly better.

Oz70NYC
  • Oz70NYC

The Urban Samurai

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 July 2014 - 07:43 PM

Seeing as I own and Adder AND a Zentorno, I guess that makes me the coolest kid on the block. #Gitmoneybeeyatchez

FilthyEsquire
  • FilthyEsquire

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 July 2014 - 07:58 PM

Please someone show me an attractive Bugatti sports car. LOL!!!!

http://www.bugatti.c...tti-models.html

Seriously? Just about all of them. Every single one, except the Veyron, which was purpose built as an engineering exercise with a traditional Bugatti nose on it.

And even the Veyron, as things go, is a form of engineering beauty. It shows that you don't need a million boy racer vents and wings and sh*t to have something that moves like no other.

I don't think any of their cars are attractive. Maybe the 73... The EB is so ugly even Schumi sold his. BEFORE he hit his head.

I like my Ferrari yellow Turismo better than every other super. Benefactor is my favorite make in the game. So there is my allegiance.

ProLaps
  • ProLaps

Strain Hard.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 July 2014 - 08:48 PM Edited by MichaelK91, 16 July 2014 - 08:50 PM.

The Adder is a fancy motorized chair and the Zentorno is a cheese grater.

Agreed.

Also:

Truffade Adder (Blech)

Pegassi Zentorno (Blech)

For me, it is all about the Overflod Entity XF, a super car long forgotten by the owners of Zentorno's and other newer super cars. The only good thing about the Adder is that one can squeeze, at least I have, $760, 200 out of it for duplication purposes. That is the only reason the Adder is good for and the reason why I like it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users