20 replies to this topic
GTA DUDE05
  • GTA DUDE05

Prankster

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 May 2014 - 07:53 PM

2mepw93.jpg

The Street Fighter® IV series evolves to a whole new level with Ultra Street Fighter® IV for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and PC. Continuing the tradition of excellence the series is known for, five new characters and six new stages have been added for even more fighting mayhem, with rebalanced gameplay and original modes topping off this ultimate offering.

Available via retail, full download, or digital upgrade, users who purchase the retail or full download version of the game will also receive all previous costume DLC released for the series (a $40 value), making this the definitive version of Street Fighter IV to check out!

FEATURES: New Characters: Five new characters: Poison, Hugo, Elena, Rolento, and Decapre join the fight, complete with their own unique play styles, bringing the current roster count to a massive 44 characters.New Stages: Six new battle environments: Pitstop 109, Mad Gear Hideout, Cosmic Elevator, Blast Furnace, Half Pipe, and Jurassic Era Research Facility, have been added for even more visual variety.Rebalanced Gameplay: Direct fan feedback was gathered on all of Super Street Fighter IV AE’s original 39 characters and core system mechanics in order to achieve the most balanced Street Fighter ever.New Modes and Features: Brand new modes and features further add to the suite of gameplay options.

Team Battle Mode – allows players to team up in online only, elimination style 3v3 battles. The health bar carries over from each match, making it the ultimate test of endurance. Online Training Mode – gives players new options to train together with their friends online. Red Focus – players can now utilize super meter to absorb multiple hitting attacks, allowing them to go on the offensive in situations that were not possible before. Delayed Standing – creates new mind games and gameplay depth by allowing players to slightly delay their wake up timing. Ultra Combo Double – provides players the option to use both Ultra Combos during a match, at the cost of reduced damage. Edition Select – duke it out across history, as players can select their favorite version of any character to create dream matchups that will determine who the strongest fighter really is.

Disc and Digital Delivery: Available as both a downloadable upgrade and full retail product, making it easy for veterans and newcomers to experience the fight of the century.Complete DLC Costume Offering (retail or full download ver. only): Consumers who purchase the retail or full download version will also receive all previously released costume DLC for the Street Fighter IV series (a $40 value) for free, making it the most complete offering of the game ever!RELEASE INFORMATION: PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 Digital Upgrade Version: June 3, 2014 – $14.99/€14.99Retail & Digital Full Version: August 5, 2014 – $39.99/€29.99 PC Digital Upgrade Version: August 8, 2014 – $14.99/€14.99Digital Full Version: August 8, 2014 – $29.99/€29.99 Pre-order Ultra Street Fighter IV at select retailers to receive 5 exclusive DLC costumes for the new characters! More details soon!

Rock Howard
  • Rock Howard

Some Aussie Dude.

• Members

Posted 31 May 2014 - 02:23 AM

I'm really looking foward to this. I've been a Street Fighter junkie since the original was realeased back in 1987.... :blink:  :blink:

GTA DUDE05
  • GTA DUDE05

Prankster

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 June 2014 - 11:55 AM Edited by GTA DUDE05, 04 June 2014 - 11:55 AM.

USFIV-The World's Greatest Fighting Game

Ultra Street Fighter IV Digital Upgrade Launch Trailer

Dbns_Finest
  • Dbns_Finest

"Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity?"

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 04 June 2014 - 04:16 PM

Why don't they release a new Street fighter? Its been like 6 years...

LiangHuBBB
  • LiangHuBBB

Peon

• Members

Posted 04 June 2014 - 05:32 PM Edited by LiangHuBBB, 05 June 2014 - 06:21 AM.

I surpassed my own record from SSFIV AE ( 102 win streak )
today in USFIV. That Ryu player stopped my win streak.
I lost like 3 times today from 200+ games.
Not saying that's impressive, but I think it's still a solid accomplishment.
Most ppl just started playing this game, so did I
which is why it's difficult to gain points atm because ppl online
need to catch up with their PP.

Thanks for playing ranked & endless
and good games to everyone.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 07 June 2014 - 10:46 PM

The new character is so uninspired, it's sickening :L

GTA DUDE05
  • GTA DUDE05

Prankster

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 June 2014 - 11:05 PM Edited by GTA DUDE05, 07 June 2014 - 11:06 PM.

Dayum Poison is dayum sexiest, my dick gonna exploded!!!

Rock Howard
  • Rock Howard

Some Aussie Dude.

• Members

Posted 12 June 2014 - 09:49 PM

Yeah, Decapre sucks. It was a wasted opportunity in my view. It would have been much better to have had Mike Haggar included in the roster.

• Biohazard Abyss likes this

Rock Howard
  • Rock Howard

Some Aussie Dude.

• Members

Posted 12 June 2014 - 09:58 PM

Why don't they release a new Street fighter? Its been like 6 years...

They will eventually. Capcom likes money. Remember also that the gap between the first iterations of SF III (1997) and SF IV (2008) was 11 years. They'll get to it eventually no doubt. I'd like to see SF V take place after the events of SF III and feature some old favourites now older, like Ken and Ryu as aged masters for example plus some other new characters thrown into the mix.   

CrazyRay
  • CrazyRay

8" Member

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 July 2014 - 02:32 PM Edited by CrazyRay, 02 July 2014 - 02:35 PM.

Street Fighter needs a fresh start like Mortal Kombat, it's boring and online play is just who can do the best juggle combos

Dayum Poison is dayum sexiest, my dick gonna exploded!!!

Poison (and Roxy) are trannies

tuareg
  • tuareg

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Kazakhstan

Posted 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM Edited by tuareg, 02 July 2014 - 03:39 PM.

SF should take the KoF route and just go 2D again with very detailed sprites and movements. That's how i feel at least. There are so many things that make a good fighting game and SF lost all that touch with IV big time. Just my opinion though.

And seriously where are the alpha/3rd strike characters? Those were the glory days of SF and so many of those awesome characters just straight up disappeared. Such a shame.

Rock Howard
  • Rock Howard

Some Aussie Dude.

• Members

Posted 13 July 2014 - 03:59 AM

Interestingly, the upgrade is not available for PS3 in Australasian territories because on our ratings system, SSFIV and SSFIV AE are PG, whereas USFIV is rated M for some reason. PS3 players will have to wait until early August to play the game when the full retail version is released but the XBox 360 upgrade is unaffected and available. WTF?

Then there's the question: why would the addition of 5 new characters increase the rating to M? Sure, Poison is a super-slut but she was in Street Fighter X Tekken and it was still PG. Aside from this, many other female characters have their super-slutty outfits as well so that can't be it. Strange.

And I just want to reiterate; Such a shame that Mike Haggar wasn't the 5th character added to the game. He would have been a WAY better and more welcome addition than Cammy-clone Decapre.   

malone35e
  • malone35e

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 July 2014 - 06:45 AM Edited by malone35e, 13 July 2014 - 06:46 AM.

Has anyone joined the Ultra Street Fighter 4 tournament at EVO? Do you know the name of the 1st place winner who bagged the special in-game title  "Supreme Emperor"?

Rock Howard
  • Rock Howard

Some Aussie Dude.

• Members

Posted 02 August 2014 - 04:14 AM

Nope, but have I mentioned I want Mike Haggar in a SF game? Here's hoping he'll be included in SF V. He's been overlooked for too long...

Rock Howard
  • Rock Howard

Some Aussie Dude.

• Members

Posted 09 August 2014 - 02:58 AM

Who's with me??!! Mike Haggar for SF V! :D

GTA DUDE05
  • GTA DUDE05

Prankster

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 August 2014 - 09:17 AM

The Ultra Street Fighter IV retail version is out 5/8/2014,they say we'll get the 100 summer costum in 9/8/2014,don't know if it is a free dlc?

SultanRs.
  • SultanRs.

Square Civilian

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 10 August 2014 - 06:37 PM

I was gonna get the dlc but then I lost the game ssf4 so I might just buy ultra sf4

GTA DUDE05
  • GTA DUDE05

Prankster

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 August 2014 - 10:00 PM

USFIV: Vacation Costumes - Available 8/12

LiangHuBBB
  • LiangHuBBB

Peon

• Members

Posted 11 October 2014 - 10:09 AM Edited by LiangHuBBB, 16 December 2014 - 08:12 AM.

been playing on pc since today if anyone wanna some games feel free to add me

Phoenix_Poop
  • Phoenix_Poop

copy of a copy of a copy

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 11 October 2014 - 11:56 AM

Does anyone want a new Street Fighter for the next gen consoles? I'd love one

LiangHuBBB
  • LiangHuBBB

Peon

• Members

Posted 16 December 2014 - 08:13 AM Edited by LiangHuBBB, 16 December 2014 - 08:14 AM.

They just released Omega mode for USF4!

This Omega mode is like the most
fun I have had in any fighting game
since ages.
There are so many ways to do flashy combos
and every character in the roster
has so many potential for huge damaging
combos. I love how Capcom brought back
so many SF EX and Alpha moves for the characters.
This is like a whole new game lol.
The only bad thing so far is that gen infinite - ppl
online are trolling me with that lol.
Went into the lab like 4+ hours yesterday
trying to figure out new stuff.
Guile and Blanka are insane in Omega mode.
There is some day one stuff:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users