Scripted Vehicles

135 replies to this topic
chrisscorsese88
  • chrisscorsese88

A Survivor is Born

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 June 2014 - 12:21 AM

Great topic man, I was wondering what your opinion is on the Armed JB 700, it's definitely a scripted vehicle in which it can only be used during two missions, and is currently unobtainable. Do you think this will change once the PC version comes out? I really want to use the armed version of this car whenever I want.

• Militia likes this

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

"Does the Pope sh*t in the Woods?"

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 25 June 2014 - 09:16 AM Edited by fnxrak, 01 July 2014 - 11:41 AM.

nUvVX1g.jpg

Probably one of the most hated Random Events in GTA V as most players can easily miss the very small window that allows to make this event, most likely only available between the Story Missions "Friend Request" and "Mr. Phillips", and it can be easily missed mostly because this random event doens't show as a blip in the minimap when it's triggered.

Recently I have found a nice way to know when it's available and it actually involves the scripted vehicles of this mission, a red Baller 2, a silver Tailgater and a blue Beejay XL that if found inside Simeon's dealership indicates that the event can be triggered. Unfortunately these vehicles are all unenterable (the game won't allow the player to enter them by neglecting the enter vehicle command), so any uniqueness is for now unconfirmed.

3mf0fsT.jpgivPPm9M.jpg
(click on the vehicle for more info)

Mission Walthrough

dXpodU6.jpgqrPO250.jpgNB5tpwb.jpg

• Militia and chrisscorsese88 like this

Cake* Games
  • Cake* Games

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 25 June 2014 - 09:21 AM

^^It's not a new gen it's current gen :). XBox 360 and PS3 are in the past now for a long time already.
  • Militia likes this

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 25 June 2014 - 09:47 AM Edited by fnxrak, 03 July 2014 - 09:04 PM.

4mIb6HB.jpg

This Random Event is somewhat difficult to trigger it may need some patience from the player, but for me it has the best way to do so is by getting to the shop and enter it, if it's triggered awesome if not just exit the shop, leave the area and return there and it should trigger (if not the 1st time, keep trying until it does). Now the only vehicle here is the black Baller the thieves use to escape and to get it quickly kill the driver and the other thieves, then keep the baller for yourself, but keep in mind that it's a perfectly natural normal Baller LOLOL.

Q1kMS5w.jpg1VZHpMw.jpg

• Militia likes this

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 25 June 2014 - 03:54 PM Edited by fnxrak, 07 July 2014 - 09:45 PM.

rWHDXLa.jpg

The Triathlons are also some Hobbies and Pastimes much like the Street Races, but these are always available at anytime for all the characters, and become available right after the completion of "Daddy's Little Girl".

There are two types of vehicles available at this mission a Frogger that is flying over the triathlon race and of course the bikes used during part of the race itself. Although I wasn't yet able to confirm this, I doubt there's anything special about the Frogger, as it looks like a regular one, although it's supposed to be from Weasel News (note that this might be obtainable by using more or less the same strategy to get the Lifeguard Frogger).

As for the bikes there are three different models (Whippet Race Bike, Endurex Race Bike and Tri-Cycle Race Bike) but they have nothing to make them unique, as they can be bought in the "pandmcycles.com" in-game website.

jo3gZDQ.jpgL1gceIT.jpg
DOmhm56.jpgsknUpUN.jpg
6jwOJLW.jpg6v2yEEg.jpg
RHcOyUV.jpg

Triathlons Walkthroughs

The Vespucci Beach

The Alamo Sea

The Coyote Cross Country

• Militia likes this

chrisscorsese88
  • chrisscorsese88

A Survivor is Born

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 June 2014 - 10:45 PM

The vehicle is not unobtainable, what's is unobtainable is the weapons

Well that's kind of what I meant, I know the car itself can easily be obtained like any other normal car in the game, but the armed version of it, meaning being able to use the workable weapons and spike stripes in free roam.

I doubt they will be available in the PC version through normal script but at least through mods it should be possible.

I was afraid of that.

Militia
  • Militia

Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 26 June 2014 - 11:58 AM

I was afraid of that.

Yeah, PC GTA is always gonna be better than the console, it's bullsh*t and pisses me off.  But now that I finished 4 out of the 5 and soon 5 out of 5 PS2 era GTA games to 100% with as many proof vehicles as I could get, I am not interested in modding/save editing, and all that anymore.  So if it's simply unobtainable, then it is.  Oh well.

At least there is a BP Tire Lightless Taxi, LOL....A glorious special vehicle returning from the past.  I need more than that, though!

• Cake* Games and chrisscorsese88 like this

mohammadenglish123
  • mohammadenglish123

pro killer

• New Members
  • Angola

Posted 26 June 2014 - 01:46 PM

nice pictures

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 01 July 2014 - 11:34 AM Edited by fnxrak, 12 July 2014 - 05:11 PM.

aGJUc0c.jpg
These mission are prep work for the first heist mission in the game and basically is just gathering some equipment you are going to need on the heist itself, and are divided in two types of approach (Loud and Smart).
rvdwnNO.jpg
On this approach you will need some fire power that are not available yet for buying, some carbine rifles that can be acquired by stealing them from a Noose tactical team van (FIB Granger).
Now this Granger has only one special feature bulletproof tires that you are unable to get since the police vehicles can't be modded at the LSC. But to get this vehicle you must use a very wierd glitch that allows the player to be outside in the game world while the game still thinks that you are inside a property garage, to do this the safest way is to jump on top of the tire rack inside every property garage until you get stuck on top of it, this will for some reason teleport you to outside the garage, but still it's basically like if you are still inside it, but be careful as you can't use your weapons or the phone for that matter and as soon as you get inside a vehicle you will be teleported to the property garage gate (much like it happen when you get inside of one of the stored vehicles or the special vehicles).
Note that in the mission this vehicle has the carbine rifle box in the back, but this item is unobtainble since it's basically scripted only to show during the mission.

Carbine Rifles

PIUYpcJ.jpguVKBvDI.jpg
XLh3NSr.jpg

AMw6crM.jpg
On this approach you have two different setup mission, one where you must retrieve some gas grenades that are inside a delivery van (Humane Labs Boxville) and some equipment from Bugstar, including a van you will later use in the heist.
Although the van from Bugstar can be obtained at any point in game as it spawns inside the same warehouse where you get the one for the heist, the gas grenades van it's unique as you won't find any of these boxvilles anywhere else in the game. So to get it you must do the BZ Gas Grenades setup mission before getting the Bugstar Equipement, because once you have finished both setup missions you will automatically start the heist, making it impossible to store the unique Boxville. Note that using the same strategy as for the FIB granger in the loud approach (untested), it might be possible to get the Humane Labs van but it will not allow you to finish the mission with a gold medal and also it gives you a lot more trouble to get it.

BZ Gas Grenades

LzEoJAc.jpgVSyzxRU.jpg
xM4GS3E.jpg

Bugstar Equipment
ppFPrWI.jpgeo0T6CU.jpg
Mission Walkthrough

• Militia likes this

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 03 July 2014 - 09:28 PM Edited by fnxrak, 13 July 2014 - 12:31 AM.

qhTv7iP.jpg

In the first heist in the story missions there are a few variables in the mission but little variation in the scripted vehicles, although there are two way of doing this mission (Loud and Smart) there only a couple of differences in the vehicles used during these and all these variations are limited to the beginning of the mission. Now the choices you make on the crew can also change one of the vehicles used between some fast bikes (Bati 801RR) or off-road bikes (Sanchez), but the main chase on both versions and with any of the crew stays the same.

So far the only vehicle possible to get at this point is a Primo used on the Smart approach of the mission, this one however has nothing special about it, but there are some unique vehilces on this mission that can't be obtained, mainly because they are unmoddable and because you can fail and exit this mission, thus making impossible to keep these vehicles.

rvdwnNO.jpg

On the loud approach the crew uses two vehicles a black Burrito with a unique license plate [RW1602BO] and a unique colored and livery (Pop'sPills) green Benson, also used at the very end of the mission (note that this benson is used on both approaches of the mission).

2yXv9CO.jpgKg0gvxf.jpg
sOmw4pD.jpg

AMw6crM.jpg

On the smart approach however three vehicles are used by the crew, the Primo mentioned before, a Bugstar livery Burrito with a unique Plate [TODO PT1] and the same unique colored and livery (Pop'sPills) green Benson used on the loud approach.

XjFNcXw.jpg3S6WGYY.jpg
ENQWjG9.jpgsOmw4pD.jpg

The Getaway

Both approaches like I said before are very similar and very little differs between the tow of them, but the choosing of the crew, or better the choosing of the driver can make some influence on one of the mission vehicles, namely the getaway vehicle. Now if you choose the better and most expensive driver (Edie Toh) he will provide some off-road bikes (Sanchez) for the getaway and also some useful instructions during the mission, on the other hand if you choose the other driver (Karim Denz) he will provide a less apropriate fast bikes (Bati 801RR) and you will hear Franklin complaint during the mission from not getting any warnings or instructions during the getaway.

ZHax58K.jpg9YLMqWj.jpg
Ge6aQA6.jpgw56uQck.jpg

There are a lot of cars in this chase sequence, unfortunately it's impossible to keep any of them because you can't fail and exit the mission

Y07RX5A.jpg

(Click map for high-res)

There are at least 61 vehicles that are scripted in this mission to show on different times during the chase.

These are the ones I could count:

1.Intruder, 2.Intruder, 3.Intruder, 4.Intruder, 5.Futo, 6.Futo, 7.Biff, 8.BeejayXL, 9.Washington, 10.Intruder, 11.Intruder, 12.Intruder, 13.Intruder, 14.Intruder, 15.Futo, 16.Intruder, 17.Washington, 18.Buffalo, 19.Police Cruiser2(Vapid), 20.Police Cruiser2(Vapid), 21.Bobcat, 22.Surfer, 23.Intruder, 24.Futo, 25.Intruder, 26.Futo, 27.Police Cruiser2(Vapid), 28.Ambulance, 29.BeejayXL, 30.Intruder, 31.Intruder, 32.Intruder, 33.Futo, 34.Intruder, 35.Intruder, 36.Police Cruiser2(Vapid), 37.Police Cruiser2(Vapid), 38.Police Cruiser2(Vapid), 39.Bus, 40.Police Cruiser2(Vapid), 41.Flatbed, 42.Tipper, 43.Jackal, 44.Bus, 45.Police Cruiser2(Vapid), 46.Police Cruiser2(Vapid), 47.Police Cruiser2(Vapid), 48.Police Cruiser2(Vapid), 49.Police Riot, 50.Police Cruiser2(Vapid), 51.Police Cruiser2(Vapid), 52.Police Cruiser2(Vapid), 53.Police Cruiser2(Vapid), 54.Police Cruiser2(Vapid), 55.Police Cruiser2(Vapid), 56.Police Cruiser2(Vapid), 57.Police Cruiser2(Vapid), 58.Police Cruiser2(Vapid), 59.Police Cruiser2(Vapid), 60.Police Cruiser2(Vapid), 61.Train

Mission Walkthrough

• Militia likes this

visionist
  • visionist

Eat A Peach For Hours

• Members

Posted 05 July 2014 - 10:45 AM

Great topic! Keep em' coming they're very useful cheers  :^:

• Militia likes this

jdude1969
  • jdude1969

Crackhead

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 06 July 2014 - 02:30 AM Edited by jdude1969, 06 July 2014 - 02:31 AM.

The Race Cars

Unlike Shift Work to get these cars that race agaisnt you, you must not finish the race, instead you must fail it, preferably near a safe house, as you may need some pushing of the vehicle, again a stored small tow truck can help obtaining these vehicles easier, but remember that if loose the vehicle out of sight it most certainly vanish. Now since in all the car races the cars are the same (2 Feltzers, 2 Banshees and 1 Sentinel XS), using this exploit on the 1st street race might be easier, at least until you have control of Franklin's aunt house. For the bike race unfortunately there isn't a easy way you can use the same strategy, but the pushing will be longer and harder.

a2enTQj.jpgWxQOTzz.jpg

VfAtnzr.jpg

The editor reads some interesting colours on these cars, does it have to do with the update?

• Militia likes this

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 06 July 2014 - 11:08 AM Edited by fnxrak, 16 July 2014 - 06:37 PM.

OXCcJND.jpg

A very very annoying mission that depends to much on luck to get a gold medal as one of the requirements is leaving no one alive and that can be hell to accomplish depending on how the last gang members escape.

Anyway the mission has quite some vehicles, but so far nothing special has been found on any of the ones I could check, there are still two vehicle that cannot be entered and a few that can't be kept (mainly the ones in the chase sequence and two duneloaders).

The Chase Begins

Once you have reached the first marker on the mission you will begin a chase against some previously known characters "Terry Thorpe" and " Clay Simons" from "The Lost and Damned" and some other Lost members. Now at this moment you have two Hexer LCCs that Terry and Clay are ridding and also a Lost Gang Burrito, the bikes are actually the only "interesting" vehicles on the mission as they have bulletproof tires but since they are moddable in LSC this feature is not unique, and although they are obtainable by a very exausting double driving, they are not worth the effort. As for the Burrito unlike I though before it has nothing unique about it, and this one is even harder requires some very annoying exploits in order to get it, but again not worth it (it took me a lot of hours to realise how to keep it and in the end it wasn't worth it).

mLc2TDv.jpgV6KEZ0D.jpg
WuT2CR6.jpgUnel7eO.jpg

The Chase

There are a few vehicles in this chase sequence, unfortunately it's impossible to keep any of them because you can't fail and exit the mission again.

Uoyvm9g.jpg

(Click map for high-res)

There are at least 6 vehicles that are scripted in this mission to show on different times during the chase.

These are the ones I could count:

1.Bison (Livery) 2.Scrap Truck 3.Dozer 4.Emperor(beater) 5.Small Towtruck 6.Duneloader

The Trailer Park

During the shootout there's a lot of vehicles parked in the Lost trailer park but so far none have any uniqueness.

T12hF0t.jpgeEZx77s.jpg
0P5cHGQ.jpg84CCh4Y.jpg
nQ54WVL.jpg46epAgc.jpg
8Ypozbn.jpgcCAGjI4.jpg
6ANaEyT.jpg0icNZUh.jpg

Note that the Rebel used by one of the Lost during the shootout and the Hexer LCC used by Wade later are both unenterable, also the duneloader for some reason is the only vehicle that will always vanish after the Ortega cutscene, thus it was impossible to check for any uniqueness on these vehicles.

Mission Walkthrough

• Militia and jdude1969 like this

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 07 July 2014 - 10:22 PM Edited by fnxrak, 13 July 2014 - 12:33 AM.

ajaIanm.jpg

• Militia likes this

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 12 July 2014 - 08:12 PM Edited by fnxrak, 13 July 2014 - 12:33 AM.

ajaIanm.jpg

• Militia likes this

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 12 July 2014 - 10:41 PM

What?!  What exactly did you do?  Everyone makes videos of this game and has it on Youtube, why aren't you aloud to do more videos?

Go back to San Andreas :p f*ck GTA V :p

• fnxrak and jdude1969 like this

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 12 July 2014 - 11:03 PM

LOLOL I'm alloweded but because of video on the private dance at the stripclub that was completely blured for some freaking reason it's still considered explicit, so I deleted any of the videos that could have been considred the same and have disputed the claim, hopefully they will retire the claim, if not the next 6 months no videos, I won't upload them.

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 12 July 2014 - 11:33 PM

I am rooting for you, man! :)  Lets hope the claim gets taken care of.  I really appreciate the work you do! :)

Like, if it wasn't for you, jam8tone, or 4emp2008, GTA wouldn't of been the same for me, and many others.

You guys basically morphed my way of playing these games and I really, really, really, REALLY like the proof/unique vehicle stuff a lot now, too.

Btw, I am done with VCS to 100%...In fact, my game says 101% LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL (VCS is really glitchy piece of sh*t haha) and I got my 12 proof vehicles.  Next up is GTA IV to 100% with 10 EC/Unique Vehicles and I will make them all BP/DP/EP.  Then time for GTA V and to follow all your videos that you been doing these past months! :)

• fnxrak, Cake* Games and jdude1969 like this

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 13 July 2014 - 12:34 AM Edited by fnxrak, 14 July 2014 - 08:07 PM.

<<<Updated: added the Jewel Store Job and Mr. Phillips missions>>>

Sprue
  • Sprue

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 August 2014 - 09:00 PM Edited by Sprue, 01 August 2014 - 09:01 PM.

Although the van from Bugstar can be obtained at any point in game as it spawns inside the same warehouse where you get the one for the heist, the gas grenades van it's unique as you won't find any of these boxvilles anywhere else in the game. So to get it you must do the BZ Gas Grenades setup mission before getting the Bugstar Equipement, because once you have finished both setup missions you will automatically start the heist, making it impossible to store the unique Boxville. Note that using the same strategy as for the FIB granger in the loud approach (untested), it might be possible to get the Humane Labs van but it will not allow you to finish the mission with a gold medal and also it gives you a lot more trouble to get it.

I did Bugstars, and then the gas and was able to save the Humane Labs van, but I saved it in a really weird way.  I tried driving off with it and must have punctured the gas tank when I blew the back doors off (it was still driveable), because it ran out of gas in the middle of my escape from the cops, so I stole a cop car and lost my wanted level.  Afterwards, I drove back to see if the van was still there; it was.  I went down to the airport and stole a tow truck and towed it back to Michael's house.  Then, using the truck, I managed to ram it into my garage far enough to get the door to go down and I left it there.

Later on, I checked in the garage when I was leaving the house for "Fame or Shame" and it was still in the garage.  I moved it after that mission and glitched it into my 4 car garage (I have no clue why that can't be stored normally, because it's not that big, IMHO):

tumblr_n9lp1l9g0F1ty99w3o1_500.jpg

I actually didn't expect it to save, because I tried putting Dave's car in my garage the same way (the locked version of his car that spawns before the first "By the Book" cutscene) and it didn't stay.  I can only guess it being unlocked is why it saved, but I really don't know.

• fnxrak and Militia like this

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 01 August 2014 - 11:21 PM

Nice to know  :D I will update the topic soon and will update that post with that info, sorry it's been some busy days and haven't been able to explore nothing new this past few weeks :panic:

• Sprue and Militia like this

Sprue
  • Sprue

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 August 2014 - 11:48 PM

No problem.  I think I have another save at the beginning of the game, so I can see if I can just park it normally in the garage and see if it stays (ie- make sure it's not a fluke, like my awesome luck at getting Madrazo's SUV, LOL).  I had taken about a two month break from the game and just now got back to playing it.  :)

• fnxrak and Militia like this

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 26 October 2014 - 09:53 PM Edited by Militia, 26 October 2014 - 09:54 PM.

BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This topic needs to be complete! :)  No activity for 2+ months! :(

• Cake* Games likes this

Lead
  • Lead

Im leaving Gtaforums soon.Bye.

• BUSTED!
  • Azerbaijan

Posted 02 November 2014 - 09:48 PM

Amount of time you put into this...+100 RESPECT

S1N0D3UTSCHT3K
  • S1N0D3UTSCHT3K

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 03 November 2014 - 12:54 AM

Madrazo's Baller seen at the end of Caida Libre can be kept by not dying/loading for the next 2 missions and getting lucky with Michael's character switch transition (some will always replace the Baller with his personal car but if you get certain scenes, Michael will still be driving the Baller)... it has a unique "Madrazo" license plate but is otherwise a generic Baller

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 03 November 2014 - 11:08 AM

Amount of time you put into this...+100 RESPECT

Too bad I haven't had the time to finish it yet this past few months but I'll finish it.

Madrazo's Baller seen at the end of Caida Libre can be kept by not dying/loading for the next 2 missions and getting lucky with Michael's character switch transition (some will always replace the Baller with his personal car but if you get certain scenes, Michael will still be driving the Baller)... it has a unique "Madrazo" license plate but is otherwise a generic Baller

I know about Madrazo's Baller it took me ages to get it the first time but yes it's obtainable, I'm suspicious that you must get gold medal in all missions in a row to get it though, which would be a very nice reward LOLOLOL

Vertighost
  • Vertighost

SMS2 SNES N64 NGC PS2 PS3 PS4

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 November 2014 - 03:44 PM

Great work on the Thread, Nice Job.

I notice you say in the Jewel Store Job mission you can keep the Primo, and say there is nothing special about it. I feel this may not be the case, I've made a video recently deforming this thing to the maximimum, wedging it nearly all the way under the train and trying to get it to set on fire (great fun), basically It takes an immense amount of damage before that happens. It is not damage Proof but I feel it has been modified to take a lot more damage.

Can anyone else verify this?

Also In the 'Scooter Brothers' Trevor random event the scooter Trevor appears on has the plates 'BETTY32' or Betty something, I can't recall correctly at the moment. Keep up the great work.

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 03 November 2014 - 04:01 PM

Great work on the Thread, Nice Job.

I notice you say in the Jewel Store Job mission you can keep the Primo, and say there is nothing special about it. I feel this may not be the case, I've made a video recently deforming this thing to the maximimum, wedging it nearly all the way under the train and trying to get it to set on fire (great fun), basically It takes an immense amount of damage before that happens. It is not damage Proof but I feel it has been modified to take a lot more damage.

Can anyone else verify this?

Also In the 'Scooter Brothers' Trevor random event the scooter Trevor appears on has the plates 'BETTY32' or Betty something, I can't recall correctly at the moment. Keep up the great work.

Ok thanks, when I say nothing special I mean nothing unique although some vehicles have nothing unique about them I did found a few with some extras pre-installed that usually don't show in the regular traffic versions of the game, and this might be the case the car might have a armor pre-installed that's why it takes more damage, but it's not unique as you can buy it later on in game. Yeah the scooter brothers is a known vehicle already I haven't reach that part yet in the topic though that's why it wasn't mentioned yet, but I'll get there soon I hope LOLOL

Vertighost
  • Vertighost

SMS2 SNES N64 NGC PS2 PS3 PS4

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 November 2014 - 02:58 AM

It has a massive amount of armour, I have not tested but I'm sure it's more then if you brought max armour from LSC.

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 04 November 2014 - 10:55 AM

Well in that case I'll have to compare it ASAP.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users