Quantcast

» «
Photo

-Change your "Personal Plate", NO HACK(Requires:iFruit)

36 replies to this topic
sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 01 July 2014 - 12:24 AM

it still works, i figured it out, but the directions here are incorrect.   http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/get-any-plates-for-your-car-hard-guide-patch-1-all.1052881/ 

you gotta do the charles setup on your phone and then be in the game driving the car and send an order for a plate the color you want the final one to be and then when you get the txt saying its ready send a new order with diff color plate, dont matter which cause it will be the color of the first one.  Then you submit that order and click overwrite the first one.  wait for that txt in game then go to charlie and edit the first ticket txt to whatever you want and click execute, wait for that txt then go there and process order and boom, done. super easy when the instructions are correct, damnit!

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

Emperor of The Grand Ole Republic of Texas

• Members
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTA Online]

Posted 01 July 2014 - 01:56 AM Edited by SeaWallTx, 01 July 2014 - 01:59 AM.

Oh, no you don't, not if you are doing the method described in the tutorial, the method you are talking about is the "Charles/iFruit" method, lol, totally different method. This method here is for people who DO NOT want to hack/mod. This a what I would call a semi-legit method were as the Charles method is 100% not legit and is hacking(sort of, lol). But thats fine if you think the instructions are wrong, lol I didn't write them. BUT they work 100% WITHOUT Charles Proxy.

P.S.

That link is dead, or incorrect, but the instructions are correct, I have been using this method, WITHOUT Charles Proxy to get my custom plates, even after 1.14. In fact I did it today to get the "TOP DOWN" Plate on my Convertible Panto and the "TRUCKOFF" plate on my Dubsta 6x6, again without any extra applications.

*Edit

opps! Are you talking about this tutorial or some other tutorial about the charles proxy?, either way I didn't author the tutorial and I did credit and link the creators.

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 01 July 2014 - 06:58 AM

I got that link from your post on the first page and im aware that you didnt write that one, here it is and it works as i viewed it and copied right from web browser address line.  i copy pasted it the same way in the previous post, unsure, maybe something was missed in my first post or the forum changes it somehow but it works in your post that linked it. http://www.se7ensins...-1-all.1052881/

at any rate the instructions contained therin are incorrect and mine above are correct for the tutorial in that link.  I realize there are two separate methods but the charlie one seems much easier than making and linking back and forth to 20 different rockstar social club accounts, haha!

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 July 2014 - 09:48 AM

I got that link from your post on the first page and im aware that you didnt write that one, here it is and it works as i viewed it and copied right from web browser address line.  i copy pasted it the same way in the previous post, unsure, maybe something was missed in my first post or the forum changes it somehow but it works in your post that linked it. http://www.se7ensins...-1-all.1052881/

at any rate the instructions contained therin are incorrect and mine above are correct for the tutorial in that link.  I realize there are two separate methods but the charlie one seems much easier than making and linking back and forth to 20 different rockstar social club accounts, haha!

Yeahp, you are correct, that is why I myself, mostly have used the Charles method, but when my craptasic tablet craps out on me this is then the best route, BUT with Charles you can change almost everything. BUT if you have not qualms about hacking/modding/cheating then Charles Proxy is MOST deffiently the route, EVEN the creator of this method has moved on the the Chalres Proxy method once they found out about it, lol. As have I, I just wanted to make sure this still worked the other day after misreading one of the posts and thinking someone said this had been patched, and I thought "BULL", lol. Anyways, I would always pick Charles Proxy over this method, but this method is always in the hole if ever it is needed.

Ja50nX
  • Ja50nX

I like stuff

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 02 July 2014 - 11:11 PM

Cheers for this method. I got it to work twice but due to so many ideas already taken I think I'll have to give the Charles method a try.

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 July 2014 - 10:46 PM

Cheers for this method. I got it to work twice but due to so many ideas already taken I think I'll have to give the Charles method a try.

Oh, it also won't work if someone already has used that plate, or profane plates, the best way to get completely custom or profane plates it with a save editor and the "sp vehicle>online" glitch, but I am not sure if there is one yet for the 1.15 update.

• Ja50nX likes this

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 July 2014 - 12:33 AM

Yeah what happens is even with charles proxy it still sends the order through the R* server, so it checks to see if it is profane or if someone already has those plates already, too bad.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users